SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:19 pm

https://www.dailywritingtips.com/individual-or-person/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:22 pm

For those who have been wondering...individual is BAD!!!!

And here I was all happy being an individual. It is so ridiculous.

In our field of developmental services...like Vanessa... (working with people with developmental disabilities such as autism...and in my case those with dual diagnosis of both developmental and psychiatric...like obsessive/compulsive disorder, mood disorders like depression or bipolar, schizophrenia), retardation used to be the term. Clearly that is a very negative term...although still used in DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) for assessment as of a few years ago. Developmental disorders/challenges is more appropriate now. That I understand, but the person/individual thing is just about as silly as it gets. I'm more concerned about not being beaten up. Thank goodness I'm due to retire in 9 years.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:05 pm

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:14 pm

@Sprite Interesting. I suspected you were going to say the culprit was "individual".
In the USA, at least on the east coast, IEP's (individualized educational programs) are still utilized in special ed programs. Kind of interesting the diversion with the common terms between two countries with so much in common.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 pm

tbh imo going back to some post show squad nonsense I saw on SM I can totally imagine scenarios that Vanessa may have truly felt bullied or ganged up on. Seriously a yr later this ish is still a thing.... by someone who WAS NOT there. V has been shown to not be afraid to speak her mind and I don't doubt ruffled feathers at times but based on what allegedly happened and was said this definitely continues to be blown completely out of proportion.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZo38NXHyGS/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Christen Whitney commented "cutie patootie"..... I think she and Vanessa got along well in the house. In fact I always felt badly that it looked like the ones Vanessa was gravitating towards in the initial episodes were sent home fairly early, leaving her to deal with the squad pretty much on her own.

Just have to add, I do feel sad that Vanessa's not teaching.... But it's her life I guess. Oh well....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BZo38NXHyGS/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Christen Whitney commented "cutie patootie"..... I think she and Vanessa got along well in the house. In fact I always felt badly that it looked like the ones Vanessa was gravitating towards in the initial episodes were sent home fairly early, leaving her to deal with the squad pretty much on her own.

Just have to add, I do feel sad that Vanessa's not teaching.... But it's her life I guess. Oh well....

Vanessa's two best friends were Danielle M and Taylor and they were both there pretty long. And the squad couldn't have been too bad, given that Danielle and Taylor are friends with all of them.

Also, Christen isn't someone Vanessa wants as a friend, IMO. I remember her saying on Afterbuzz last year that Vanessa was super insecure. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:00 pm

Aria wrote:
Billysmom wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BZo38NXHyGS/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Vanessa's two best friends were Danielle M and Taylor and they were both there pretty long. And the squad couldn't have been too bad, given that Danielle and Taylor are friends with all of them.

Also, Christen isn't someone Vanessa wants as a friend, IMO. I remember her saying on Afterbuzz last year that Vanessa was super insecure. IMO.

Christen seemed to be someone who was pretty straight forward. As much as I like Vanessa, I would bet that Christen was probably correct in her assessment....at least under those very unique circumstances. And didn't they hang out together after the show at some point? I thought I remembered that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:

Christen seemed to be someone who was pretty straight forward. As much as I like Vanessa, I would bet that Christen was probably correct in her assessment....at least under those very unique circumstances. And didn't they hang out together after the show at some point? I thought I remembered that.

Oh, yeah, I definitely agree with that. Josephine was also very complimentary of Vanessa in her E+G podcast, but echoed the "insecure" assessment. I just think that, for a person like that, they probably need best friends who are loyal and don't tell the public about their flaws. It seems like that's why she really connected with Danielle m and Taylor the most as they seem to have her back completely.

They probably did hang out as Christen and Danielle M hung out recently and Christen says that she's friends with both!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Aria wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:

Oh, yeah, I definitely agree with that. Josephine was also very complimentary of Vanessa in her E+G podcast, but echoed the "insecure" assessment. I just think that, for a person like that, they probably need best friends who are loyal and don't tell the public about their flaws. It seems like that's why she really connected with Danielle m and Taylor the most as they seem to have her back completely.  

They probably did hang out as Christen and Danielle M hung out recently and Christen says that she's friends with both!

I don't think that Vanessa is that insecure. I think Vanessa seems self aware and owns her flaws and wouldn't hold it against Christen as long as what Christen said was truthful...which it seems it was. I think the reason V is probably closer to Taylor and Dani is simply that they stuck around longer than Christen and they got to know each other better.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:

-  IMO  -   I don't think there is anything wrong with Christen saying Vanessa is a very insecure person...Christen only knew Vanessa in the TB environment...the environment itself has generated a lot of self-doubts...confusions...maybe some not so nice, flirtatious and jealous girls...it has also created villains with no factual evidence that they are really that bad...Nick himself personally seems to be so indecisive as well (which maybe part of the story line)...regardless Vanessa has taken her chances...even though she probably could have just walked away...she has stayed on until the end despite the insecurities Christen has projected on her...but, I don't think Christen knows Vanessa in the real world where real people exist...they all lived in the bubbles during those TB moments...       -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Makeup is not my forte, so I could be wrong, but I'm not seeing a huge difference from week to week in the final results of each of those tutorials, no matter which person works on her. Maybe it's because Vanessa starts out looking gorgeous even before they go to work on her, and somehow always looks even more beautiful at the end....?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach