SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:32 am

I feel like i can relate to V from a cultural standpoint? Esp. Family closeness (it was surprising to me to hear some the reactions to sunday lunchl).

So i might be projecting here, but i think vanessa is a bit more conservative/tradional than nick is due to cultural differences. I think they may have also just had different life philosophies/ideas.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:39 am

I don't follow V closely but she seems like a sweet chick! I don't like Nick so I never thought he was good enough for her.  Is she expected to continue her E! Show or is she moving back to CA?

Do you guys think she would do Canadian Bachelorette? I think she'd be great from what I've seen!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:41 am

It struck me that Vanessa had been happy nick was the bachelor because in the one epi she caught from I think kaitlyns season it seemed nick was really close to his mom. I do believe nick is close to his mom, but in a very different way from the way Vanessa is close to her family. (His ability to uproot from wisconsin multiple times is why I always thought he should be the one to make a move to Mtl. after the Frc, but alas that would've been too great a sacrifice. He should've gotten the minutes from the talk his own dad had with Vanessa during the meet the parents date, jmo....)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:47 am

sfrank wrote:I don't follow V closely but she seems like a sweet chick! I don't like Nick so I never thought he was good enough for her.  Is she expected to continue her E! Show or is she moving back to CA?

Do you guys think she would do Canadian Bachelorette? I think she'd be great from what I've seen!
I don't think there is any way in hell she will ever do anything Bach/Ette related again. The exposure may help her fill her dreams as far as helping bring awareness to her No Better You projects but other than that, she's had it up to here pretty much. (IMO) Nick was never going to get it completely right. I remember when Nick answered a question in the very beginning about how he responded to a nude/partially nude pic V sent him when going for one of their interviews. Nick's reply was a smiley face, I think or maybe a wow face and V chimed in and said/added...you sent "heart emojis" too. It told me A LOT.

ETA: V drives a hard bargain. The price was too high (for Nick) IMO. I think it wore Nick out in the end. I think V was just happy she saw the relationship could not be what she needed any time soon if ever. They did the right thing if it wasn't all going to come together with the harmony they had tried so hard to achieve. I don't think either of them are to blame. You need what you need. Simple as that.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:50 am

What are you supposed to text back to a nude?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:55 am

Alanna wrote:What are you supposed to text back to a nude?? laugh out loud
Who knows but apparently you can't leave out that you sent heart emojis, too.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 am

@mprssdbyu He actually said he sent a thumbs up and a kissy face emoji. laugh out loud I don't think Vanessa found anything wrong with his answer
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:03 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:@mprssdbyu He actually said he sent a thumbs up and a kissy face emoji. laugh out loud I don't think Vanessa found anything wrong with his answer
It wasn't that it was wrong it was that it just wasn't enough to paint their story in her eyes. Perception is VERY important to V and that's okay...it's just who she is.

I know why she said what you do in your free time(each of them) is important to her...how you portray the relationship. I just think Nick felt the egg shells were completely broken in the end.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:15 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:@mprssdbyu He actually said he sent a thumbs up and a kissy face emoji. laugh out loud I don't think Vanessa found anything wrong with his answer
It wasn't that it was wrong it was that it just wasn't enough to paint their story in her eyes. Perception is VERY important to V and that's okay...it's just who she is.  

I know why she said what you do in your free time(each of them) is important to her...how you portray the relationship.  I just think Nick felt the egg shells were completely broken in the end.

Are you saying you think Nick had to walk on eggshells in this relationship? If so, no wonder he looks relieved now. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Could be. I do wonder though if nick is just used to calling his own shots for so long that any sort of accommodation feels like walking on eggshells to him...????? I've known such a phenomenon to happen irl...jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

I know why she said what you do in your free time(each of them) is important to her...how you portray the relationship.  I just think Nick felt the egg shells were completely broken in the end.

Are you saying you think Nick had to walk on eggshells in this relationship? If so, no wonder he looks relieved now. jmo
First of all, I don't want it to sound like I disliked V because I didn't. She has a heart of gold but yes, I think Nick had to be very careful even behind close doors not to push her buttons. I think V is that person we saw on TB...esp from fantasy date on. She told us, her mom told us she can be difficult. I'm not sure difficult is the right word because she's entitled to someone who makes her heart happy free of doubt. I do hope she finds it because she will be a great catch for someone that meets her needs.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:48 pm

I will say I feel those differences were there from the beginning. I think Nick's dreams outside the relatonship broke the camel's back. He had begun to try to write his story before he was chosen as TB and V wasn't on board for that to continue, IMO. Where's the security in that for V? Nick is a risk taker...always has been. I just think it will become clearer in the many months ahead if not sooner.

Again, this IMOO.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach