SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:I would bet money that Sophie is with F1 right now going by change in SM habits. If that is correct... Luke and James are ruled out. Does anyone know where Blake and Apollo are right now?? I can't check their SM activity as I'm on a borrowed device at the moment laugh out loud.

Also, can anyone check if Oscar Gordon is liking posts on IG this weekend??? Because if he is... and Sophie isn't... they aren't together.
SM activity:

Apollo = liking things on IG
Blake = liking things on IG and tagged in his friends IGstory (@jarredbriotti)
Luke and James = both hanging out together with the boys and getting pics with the lady fans at the bar (Stu's bar? If so, hilarious laugh out loud and only confirms to me just how out of the realm of Soph the guys other than Stu are)
Oscar = liking things on IG so yeah seems to not be with Soph atm
Stu = MIA on IG (while the boys are at his pub? laugh out loud maybe he was like, consolation prize fellas! laugh out loud )

ETA: Stu starting to like things so probs reading here and saw Ryan's post about him being MIA so if so handwave

@allaboutlove Awesome job! Thanks so much for doing that. Very very VERY interesting wouldn't you say? I wonder if I'm right?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:40 am

I will say this:  I can't see either Sophie or Stu being happy with a SHV in some run down shack in the sticks, so I think you may well be right, @stoneleigh.  I bet Stu paid for his own travel costs though - no way is Ch 10 footing that bill IMO!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:41 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Luke is going to be with the Bach guys on Nov 5 for a charity event. To me that doesn't seem like F1 at all to be hanging with the other guys the week after finale airs (Oct 26)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ7emd_BrxQ/?taken-by=thelifeofryan_
Luke has been hanging out with "the boys" a lot lately (trying to make the most of their 15 minutes?)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 HBBKriFBachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 UywWDFg
Source

What's with the rose-shaped/coloured hankie Luke, eh?  Suspect Regardless, not very F1-ish behaviour IMO

AllAboutLove wrote:
One thing that stands out to me about Soph is that although I think Soph may be down to earth in her attitude, she lives a luxurious lifestyle and the only person I can see giving/affording her that lifestyle that she lives is Stu.

ITA agree Stu is probably the only one who could keep Sophie in the lifestyle she is accustomed to.  I'm sure James is great with money but looking through his IG, there is a picture of his bedroom (I'm not stalker, promise) which is very modest.  I get the feeling he likes to keep it in the bank while Sophie (and Stu) like to spend.  

My reaction to Sophie saying she wants "a normal Aussie bloke":

via GIPHY

O/T: I personally believe the contestants have been more public this year so that they can extend those 15 minutes and get viewers following them so when they go on BIP the audience will be continuing along with their "journey" so to speak. It's all due to Aussie BIP imo (casting, being seen in public and OTT public stuff, self-promotion while the show is airing) and based on how the US franchise does things (and given the USA now produce the Aussie shows) and that they cast for BIP contestants when they cast for Bach/Bette USA shows....which means they're always thinking ahead and edit for BIP when they edit Bach/Bette = drama and focus more on MOT contestants with very little love story shown. This format/edit of Bette/Bach in the USA I've seen now with both Matty and Sophie's season where it's OTT scripted and drama/MOT focused and it tells me that the Aussies are now going to be all about extending the franchise and making it more about BIP (and BIP totally ruined the US shows imo because it caused people to go on Bach/Bette solely to get on BIP and extend their 15 mins and SM followers/shilling/self-promotion etc). It's why I believe that Ten having a first season of BIP is the reason for a LOT of the OTT production/scriptedness seen this year sad

I definitely think that for Sophie, "a normal Aussie bloke/down to earth" is a relative term to her and based on how she would see that guy - meaning, not as famous as she is but still very financially independent (as she has said she wants). ITA. None of the guys except for Stu could give her the life Soph is accustomed to  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:08 am

Stu commented on Ryan's IG post saying he was on daddy duty. Wasn't he papped with the kids last weekend? Also, I doubt that having his kids for the weekend would stop him from being on social media.

I love it. cantstopl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:21 am

stoneleigh wrote:Stu commented on Ryan's IG post saying he was on daddy duty. Wasn't he papped with the kids last weekend? Also, I doubt that having his kids for the weekend would stop him from being on social media.

I love it. cantstopl

Yes, he was papped last weekend and I distinctly remember Stu saying in an interview that he sees the kids every second weekend because I remember thinking that is not much time at all. So yeah, nice try Stu but I'm not buying it either.

ETA: How likely do we think it is that Stu would have a private jet? Good way to avoid those pesky paps eh? Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:25 am

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Stu commented on Ryan's IG post saying he was on daddy duty. Wasn't he papped with the kids last weekend? Also, I doubt that having his kids for the weekend would stop him from being on social media.

I love it. cantstopl

Yes, he was papped last weekend and I distinctly remember Stu saying in an interview that he sees the kids every second weekend because I remember thinking that is not much time at all.  So yeah, nice try Stu but I'm not buying it either.

ETA: How likely do we think it is that Stu would have a private jet?  Good way to avoid those pesky paps eh? Suspect

If he doesn't have one there are plenty of family friends/relations that do! Trust me on that. :yes: He would have chartered a jet at the very least.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:28 am

This article to me cements what i thought earlier on. IMO, the lead describes qualities of the F2 pre season as "what they want" as a red herring.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/will-james-win-the-bachelorette/

James is exactly what Sophie wanted on paper in the same was Elise is exactly what Matty wanted on paper.

JMO>

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:42 am

@stoneleigh It's interesting for sure and I think you definitely may be correct and Soph having a SHV  yes  

I always wondered if there would be a SHVs while Soph was out of the country since how on earth would she go weeks on end never seeing her man? I do think if anyone can get a private plane and skip past the usual public airport stuff it can be Stu. He has the money and means to do so. Or Soph could just fly somewhere and rendevouz question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:04 am

ssin0547 wrote:This article to me cements what i thought earlier on. IMO, the lead describes qualities of the F2 pre season as "what they want" as a red herring.

James is exactly what Sophie wanted on paper in the same was Elise is exactly what Matty wanted on paper.

JMO>

I don't think James is f1 as I see comfortable not passion (similar to Elise) and emotional but with her parents and also with her sister at the beginning of Episode 1 when Sophie describes what she is looking for before she has ever met James imo she describes James. IMO Matty pre season described a mix of Laura and Elise primarily Elise "sporty" and Laura "adventurous" (as he confirmed at FRC).

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:31 am

ssin0547 wrote:This article to me cements what i thought earlier on. IMO, the lead describes qualities of the F2 pre season as "what they want" as a red herring.

JMO>
IA. The article cracks me up Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

BACH FLUFF: Why Sophie Monk should absolutely pick James over Stu.
AMY CLARK
October 7, 2017  

They say when it comes to finding the one, you just know.

This is precisely the reason we know The Bachelorette’s Sophie Monk should absolutely, unequivocally choose James over Stu.

Case closed. End of story. Let’s all live happily ever after.

No, we’re not relationship experts. We’ve also never met either James or Stu. Or Sophie, for that matter. Details.

But when it comes over-analysing the highly-produced and wildly unrealistic goings on in the Bach mansion, we know our sh*t.

Which brings us to our point: Sophie, if you’re reading, let’s go through all the reasons we hope to God you’re loved up with James right now.

*If you picked Stu, that’s so fine, just quickly chuck a Blake Garvey, no one will notice…

Aside from being able to change your car tyres and do your taxes – which are definitely things you can also do for yourself, if you want – there’s one blindingly obvious reason to chose the 31-year-old accountant over the 44-year-old ‘publican’.

BECAUSE HE’S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 SA97281-900x506
Soph, you won't find a love like this again. (Image: Ten)

You said you wanted 'nice'. You said you wanted 'normal'. Someone you hadn't met before who doesn't exist in the confines of your circle. Being the heir to a hotel empire worth 500 MILLION DOLLARS is not normal. Oh, and did you forget about the bit where you already know each other?

Sorry for shouting, but honestly, when the Channel 10 fairy godmothers hand you everything you said you wanted in a man on a silver platter, you don't question it. You just say thanks and get it on.

This is why, when a millionaire with cheekbones of epic proportions who moves in the same circles as you do steps out of a helicopter to woo you with expensive champagne, you back away slowly and hide behind the man who got down on one knee and twirled a bloody ribbon in a public place for you.

So for the sake of our tired hearts, pretty please just go for the nice, normal dude you said you wanted.

OK?

Great.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:33 am

Of course DM writes an article after it was posted on here about Stu being MIA from the bach guys getting together and it pointing to Stu as F1 laugh out loud

Where’s Stu? The Bachelorette boys hang out at rumoured winner Stu Laundy's pub for a Sunday session... but he is noticeably absent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4959670/Stu-Laundy-absent-Bachelorette-boys-meet-up.html#ixzz4uuYYq0yK
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:45 am

No, no, @AllAboutLove.  I'm sure it's just one of those REMARKABLE coincidences that seem to keep happening around here. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans