SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Paging @AllAboutLove and @SugarAndSpice

NEW SPOILER ODDS!!!  

Seems she chooses a mature guy from NSW with brown hair.  

Jarrod is Blond from VIC so WHO FITS THE PROFILE?!

Stu Laundy is from NSW with brown hair and is 44 according to this article.  

Surely she doesn't pick the Publican Playboy.  SURELY?!

Also, check out the odds for USA.  Apollo out early?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3n0eve5
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FWPgWxN
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Um00Jby

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Yep, I'm just waiting for Odette to get parachuted back into Survivor as some sort of second chance thing, and then we'll know that Sportsbet never lies.

Just noticed on the hometown bit it states "as specified by Channel 10", probably to get around issues like last season where they knew Elise was F2, and is technically from SA, which is why SA odds were low, but then when the season was announced she was listed as WA?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:30 pm

@Bobette oh man I don't know. It could be Stu based on him matching the odds favorite bets. Skeppy posted a source he was in F2. So I guess possible?

I think the USA must be an American and Apollo isn't American AFAIK so I don't think he fits that. I'd think he'd have Queensland as his hometown.

I'd think people would just bet NSW because that's where Sophie is stationed but who knows. Same with age and hair color - I think those would be standard picks?

What are the max loss stats though for the odds bets?

I am interested to see who will be named as the odds favorite and the max bet losses stats and whether the odds favorite remains like Laura and Lee did. That will be most telling to me :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette oh man I don't know. It could be Stu based on him matching the odds favorite bets. Skeppy posted a source he was in F2. So I guess possible?

I think the USA must be an American and Apollo isn't American AFAIK so I don't think he fits that. I'd think he'd have Queensland as his hometown.

I'd think people would just bet NSW because that's where Sophie is stationed but who knows. Same with age and hair color - I think those would be standard picks?

I am interested to see who will be named as the odds favorite and the max bet losses stats and whether the odds favorite remains like Laura and Lee did. That will be most telling to me :yes:

I can't access the max bets as I don't have an account - @SugarAndSpice is the max bet guru.  

Since they were spot on with the preshow odds for Matty - A brunette from Sydney - these odds are massive spoilers, IMO.  It should be pretty obvious who the front runner is when the bios come out IMO (early next week, maybe over the weekend?)

Did you say James is still on lockdown?  He would be 40+ I think?  And maybe from NSW?  I need to check the bios again. At least we know she doesn't choose any of the young duds. Just hoping it's not Stu.  I'm sure it can't be.  Surely... I hope.  laugh out loud

I really want to know how old the hot guy with the beard is.  I think he's probably under 40 but maybe just a good skincare routine.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I can't access the max bets as I don't have an account - @SugarAndSpice is the max bet guru.  

Since they were spot on with the preshow odds for Matty - A brunette from Sydney - these odds are massive spoilers, IMO.  It should be pretty obvious who the front runner is when the bios come out IMO (early next week, maybe over the weekend?)

Did you say James is still on lockdown?  He would be 40+ I think?  And maybe from NSW?  I need to check the bios again. At least we know she doesn't choose any of the young duds. Just hoping it's not Stu.  I'm sure it can't be.  Surely... I hope.  laugh out loud

I really want to know how old the hot guy with the beard is.  I think he's probably under 40 but maybe just a good skincare routine.

Max loss for "30 to 34", "35 to 39" and "40 or over" are all $50. The remaining two categories "Less than 25" and "25 to 29" are loss of $250 and $81, respectively. Smiley

ETA: And losses for the states are NSW = $50, VIC = $52, QLD = $60. Looks like sportsbet is still covering most bases!

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 am

Thanks Guru thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:16 am

You're welcome! I'm still tidying up a few charts for Matty's season, then I can get my spreadsheet ready for Wednesday!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:24 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:You're welcome! I'm still tidying up a few charts for Matty's season, then I can get my spreadsheet ready for Wednesday!

Mmmmmmmmm charts eyedrool
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:13 am

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:You're welcome! I'm still tidying up a few charts for Matty's season, then I can get my spreadsheet ready for Wednesday!

Yippee!

Ya know..... I use Gantts charts all the time for my work and I've always wanted to do one for the SM timing of the contestants. I reckon it would be a great tool.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:17 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yippee!

Ya know..... I use Gantts charts all the time for my work and I've always wanted to do one for the SM timing of the contestants. I reckon it would be a great tool.

Oh YES! Do it! I find stats & info so much easier to process when it's in a visual format. Would love to see what you come up with!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yippee!

Oh YES!  Do it!  I find stats & info so much easier to process when it's in a visual format.  Would love to see what you come up with!

Ok - I'm just trying finish a project I've been working on for over a year which is why I haven't been around the boards much but once I have a bit more free time and we get some ideas about when they came back onto SM I'll do it. Once we have the data it would be pretty easy - I have the software on my laptop.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:36 am

Oooooo.......Oooooooo.......Oooooooo!!!!

Just had another super exciting nerdy thought!

We could track and log the SM activity/time stamps of the obvious favourites and Sophie after the FRC (has she had it yet?) using the Gantt to see when they post at same time or when there are periods of inactivity to clue us into SHVs. With the Gantt it would really easy to see the patterns.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
joshfan
Emayem
Storybook
AEF
ssin0547
Sundy
Aunties_Love
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
14 posters