SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Little Jimmy T FTW IMO.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613 Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977
@Bobette your fave may be F1. How good is that! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977

SHHHH... Don't say it out loud.  My favourite never wins - I'll jinx him!!!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:10 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

As for Luke, unless he is eliminated or self-eliminates and thus justifying why he was active on SM in July then something may be awry (someone posting for him and with "live" IG stories that are older and uploaded? I know it can be done on IG so who knows. Seems a bit farfetched but will keep it in mind just in case). IA though that public may be backing Luke based on poll position but wouldn't Sportsbet increase their max bet losses for Luke to make more money if they know for sure he is not F1? It definitely is odd because based on sleuthing, I had posted that Luke may have had Ep3 SD which is the pattern for F1. Only way I see him not being so is if he is eliminated/eliminates himself.

@AllAboutLove, re: Luke leaving of his own accord, that may count as a "scratching" like it would with a horse race but I'm not sure. If the bets just get cancelled and refunded, it would not be in their best interests to allow too much money down on Luke, because they'd have to refund it later.  Far better IMO for them to encourage betting on others who they think/know won't win - then they get to keep it.

Have been looking through the rules on their website.  This seems like it suggests bets would indeed be refunded but I'm not sure - still looking for something more definitive.

253.3 Elimination/Eviction markets apply only to official eliminations/evictions. Any contestant leaving of their own accord or removed by producers will not be treated as the next eliminated/evictee for betting purposes. Sportsbet reserves the right to void all bets placed on an elimination/eviction market should the initial line up for elimination/eviction be changed.

Source
@Bobette good point! I just can't get past Luke's SM activity. It was OTT and honestly I am not sure that he'd want to be with someone like Sophie going by his SM and how he is about all things "natural" and health and stuff. He is friends with Art Green/BachNZ S1 and has a similar hippie health conscious vibe so I could see him wanting someone who doesn't smoke and more not physically enhanced. So yeah, if his max losses are lowest I could see Sportsbet knowing this in advance.

Will have to keep an eye out on what Sportsbet does with Luke's odds as the season goes Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:13 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Little Jimmy T FTW IMO.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613 Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977
@Bobette your fave may be F1. How good is that! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977

SHHHH... Don't say it out loud.  My favourite never wins - I'll jinx him!!!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
It's because it never happens for you that I am going to shout it from the rooftops! MAKE IT HAPPEN bach gods Praying

Plus, Sophie is your fave so it would be awesome if you get to see her love story with your fave pre-season pick!  :yes:

I know how rare it is (I've only watched a love story with my fave leads/F1s happen twice - and that's counting over 40 shows, so the odds are always against me). So hopefully that happens for Sophie and if not I guess we try again next season? laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 am

I just can't get past Luke's... everything.  

He's so not what I thought Sophie was looking for and if he was F1 I don't know how long they would last - I feel like he would put too much pressure on her to stop smoking/eat better/exercise more/recite "affirmations" etc etc.  

Sophie said she wants someone "who will just love ME".  From what we know of Luke already from SM, I do not think he fits that description AT ALL.  JMO. This will be Future Me waiting for Luke to eliminate himself:

via GIPHY

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 am

Wasn't Jimmy the one we all went to first? I discounted him because he was short. Lol. I don't think it's Luke, and whilst the say Apollo is an old sole, there's no getting away from the fact that he is 24. Theoretically Sophie could just about be his mum
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:25 am

@Sundy Yep. As posted in the F1-F4 thread and SM thread, James/Jimmy was one that we saw as a possible contender. Will have to see how Jame's odds go during the season. If Luke goes and Intruders don't have good odds and James has consistent odds for a favorite it could be insider knowledge and he wins.

Either way, I am excited to sleuth because the odds this season aren't a hard fast rule yet it seems so more to sleuth Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977

Also the biggest thing to me is the contestants that Sportsbet has as low odds (3Js) were already sleuthed and speculated as possible contenders so it shows sleuthing works especially pre-season sleuthing  :yes:

ETA: @bobette just saw your post and gif RE Luke:cantstopl:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:26 am

Sundy wrote:Wasn't Jimmy the one we all went to first?  I discounted him because he was short. Lol. I don't think it's Luke, and whilst the say Apollo is an old sole, there's no getting away from the fact that he is 24. Theoretically Sophie could just about be his mum

Ain't nothing sexy about that.   cantstopl Perhaps mental images of incest are what's keeping his odds high.

Jimmy wasn't seriously on my radar until he started blabbing about wanting Mini Monks and then I noticed he was in the middle of all the promo pics and wearing velvet (this was before I knew Sophie has a phobia of velvet. laugh out loud).  

We don't have any pics of him on dates but I think there is a gag order forbidding the media from revealing the Top 4 so he may have been - dare I say it - a slow burn/latecomer vs Luke who had a very early publicised date.

These odds have definitely firmed James as my favourite to win - just waiting to see his red carpet meet & greet.  If it follows the same pattern as F1s from seasons 1 & 2 I'll be officially pulling the Jimmy Train out of the station.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 am

Jarrod especially and then James were always on my radar as soon as that promo came out with both of them in it and both James and Jarrod on SM lock down. Same with Jefferson, also on SM lock down. I am just kinda chuffed that I posted about those three J's as contenders before Sportsbet posted about them. Yay to sleuthing  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:57 am

So I noticed our old pal, Will Byrne is back laugh out loud and with his commentary for Luke, James, and Jefferson. Will likely knows the winner imo. 

The odds for these three (Luke, James, Jefferson) also make sense given they are ALL from NSW and Sportsbet had odds favorite for NSW winner. 

Based on this, if Luke is not F1 and neither is an intruder then it looks like Sportsbet has James as the main contender for F1. 
Will see if Sportsbet match up with sleuthing and SCs  :detective  

Online bookmaker sportsbet.com.au is already taking bets on who will tick all of Sophie Monk’s boxes on The Bachelorette.

Luke ($3.00), James ($6.00) and Jefferson ($7.50) are the blokes that could tickle her fancy based on early appearances.

So far there has been interest in several of the lotharios ahead of Wednesday night’s premiere.

“There are 18 men lining up for Monk’s heart before she filters through the duds and gets to the dreamboat. Luke, James and Jefferson tick all the boxes – so we’ll be watching closely to see if they tick hers too,” said sportsbet.com.au’s Will Byrne.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 21558674_10212452844070028_2960977728755023582_n
https://www.justbetting.com.au/other/entertainment/odds-open-for-sophie-monks-the-bachelorette-australia/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

It's because it never happens for you that I am going to shout it from the rooftops! MAKE IT HAPPEN bach gods Praying

Plus, Sophie is your fave so it would be awesome if you get to see her love story with your fave pre-season pick!  :yes:

I know how rare it is (I've only watched a love story with my fave leads/F1s happen twice - and that's counting over 40 shows, so the odds are always against me). So hopefully that happens for Sophie and if not I guess we try again next season? laugh out loud

From your text to the Bach Gods ears Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

I just think it would be good for everyone (TPTB included) if we got an underdog victory for once.  

I've already seen comments on SM saying pointing out the contrast between Matty & Sophie in terms of humour/genuineness/personality/"realness".  Matty was never going to give us the slow burn/underdog F1 IMO, but I truly believe Sophie can.  

Seeing a short, "ordinary" bloke like James win the heart of a model/singer/celebrity like Sophie would make great telly, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 am

Bobette wrote:
snipped:

253.3 Elimination/Eviction markets apply only to official eliminations/evictions. Any contestant leaving of their own accord or removed by producers will not be treated as the next eliminated/evictee for betting purposes. Sportsbet reserves the right to void all bets placed on an elimination/eviction market should the initial line up for elimination/eviction be changed.

Source

The odds have already started changing today! So I'm guessing people are just diving in straight away now to bet on the favourite while their odds are more profitable. As you mentioned AAL, its interesting that Sportsbet don't have that disclaimer yet. I noticed throughout the Bachelor season there was a quote mentioning that Sportsbet may add contestants at any time (aka intruders), then after awhile they took that disclaimer away. This could be an interesting season for sportsbet odds then!

Also just to address the above disclaimer from Sportsbet, I believe this disclaimer only relates to bets placed on "the next to be eliminated". As bets for Bach/'ette is for an outright winner, that disclaimer does not apply. If a contestant walks, or is removed by producers, it is counted as a loss, and punters will lose their money, as their contestant did not "win".
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 am

@Bobette SOLD! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1176891977 IA. I think it would be great telly too and the underdog winning would be awesome change! I posted in the F1-F4 thread regarding James SM so let me know your thoughts there.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
joshfan
Emayem
Storybook
AEF
ssin0547
Sundy
Aunties_Love
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
14 posters