SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:38 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
snipped:

253.3 Elimination/Eviction markets apply only to official eliminations/evictions. Any contestant leaving of their own accord or removed by producers will not be treated as the next eliminated/evictee for betting purposes. Sportsbet reserves the right to void all bets placed on an elimination/eviction market should the initial line up for elimination/eviction be changed.

Source

The odds have already started changing today! So I'm guessing people are just diving in straight away now to bet on the favourite while their odds are more profitable. As you mentioned AAL, its interesting that Sportsbet don't have that disclaimer yet. I noticed throughout the Bachelor season there was a quote mentioning that Sportsbet may add contestants at any time (aka intruders), then after awhile they took that disclaimer away. This could be an interesting season for sportsbet odds then!

Also just to address the above disclaimer from Sportsbet, I believe this disclaimer only relates to bets placed on "the next to be eliminated". As bets for Bach/'ette is for an outright winner, that disclaimer does not apply. If a contestant walks, or is removed by producers, it is counted as a loss, and punters will lose their money, as their contestant did not "win".
Thanks for that info @SugarAndSpice yes

So if that's the case, wouldn't Sportsbet want to increase their max losses and betting max for Luke if he is not F1? Otherwise maybe Luke is F1 and his SM is all planned and someone did it for him. That's a lot of work and seems OTT but hey maybe that's the method this year?

One thing though...  Sportsbet had Odette with odds favorite and she was eliminated. Has she gone back on the show yet or spoiled to possibly do so? Also when would the SurvivorAU season end so odds would be known? I wonder if maybe the winner isn't known though for that show considering they said that they will do a live finale. So basically only final 2 would be known. Then again, if Odette is not one of those top 2 then the Sportsbet odds for her still don't make sense.

Will have to keep an eye out on Sportsbet because honestly, I have sleuthed potential negatives/cons for all the Sportsbets odds favorites (Luke, James, Jarrod, Jefferson) and which usually will strike them out for being F1. It's odd scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:42 am

Breaking Bachie Odd News!  Check out the odds NOW!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 AMlQq5n

Source

Jefferson dropping way out of contention IMO - they would stand to lose way too much money if he was F1.  

And Jarrod has leapfrogged over James!  @AllAboutLove, I think the Bachie Gods misheard you - they thought you wanted your favourite to win and are doing their best to make it happen.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

I hope these new odds mean Eden stays around a while – I do not find him unpleasant to look at.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

Also, with Blake's odds that good, but a pre-show rap so bad, he HAS to get the double delight, surely?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:47 am

@Bobette I feel bad but I guess thank you Bach gods? laugh out loud but honestly, do I want Sophie's new man to be checking out racy pics of girls (James) or Jarrod who is so normal he couldn't be bothered with anything except wineing and dining Sophie and he already saying he can see himself falling in love with her?  *swoon*  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f60d 

Ahh. I am so excited! My #1 pick all the way has been my man Jarrod and now he's in with a shot again! Woohoo!! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1176891977 laughlaughlaugh   danceround

Look at you leapfrog Jarrod... you don't even need a velvet suit (Sophie said she doesn't like velvet) and who cares about 1st SD - you go Jarrod and WIN(e) Sophie's heart  wine

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
snipped:

Source

The odds have already started changing today! So I'm guessing people are just diving in straight away now to bet on the favourite while their odds are more profitable. As you mentioned AAL, its interesting that Sportsbet don't have that disclaimer yet. I noticed throughout the Bachelor season there was a quote mentioning that Sportsbet may add contestants at any time (aka intruders), then after awhile they took that disclaimer away. This could be an interesting season for sportsbet odds then!

Also just to address the above disclaimer from Sportsbet, I believe this disclaimer only relates to bets placed on "the next to be eliminated". As bets for Bach/'ette is for an outright winner, that disclaimer does not apply. If a contestant walks, or is removed by producers, it is counted as a loss, and punters will lose their money, as their contestant did not "win".
Thanks for that info @SugarAndSpice yes

So if that's the case, wouldn't Sportsbet want to increase their max losses and betting max for Luke if he is not F1? Otherwise maybe Luke is F1 and his SM is all planned and someone did it for him. That's a lot of work and seems OTT but hey maybe that's the method this year?

One thing though...  Sportsbet had Odette with odds favorite and she was eliminated. Has she gone back on the show yet or spoiled to possibly do so? Also when would the SurvivorAU season end so odds would be known? I wonder if maybe the winner isn't known though for that show considering they said that they will do a live finale. So basically only final 2 would be known. Then again, if Odette is not one of those top 2 then the Sportsbet odds for her still don't make sense.

Will have to keep an eye out on Sportsbet because honestly, I have sleuthed potential negatives/cons for all the Sportsbets odds favorites (Luke, James, Jarrod, Jefferson) and which usually will strike them out for being F1. It's odd scratch

It would totally make sense to increase the max bet on Luke if he does walk. Currently Luke is still at a maxbet of $10 with all the other contestants having a max bet of $20. If sportsbet truely don't know the outcome yet, then they are in safeguard mode for sure. I will see what happens opening night of the show though (all contestants were at $50 for the start of Matty's season).

In regards to Odette.. she's still on my betting ticket with odds of 1001! Maybe I should place $1 on her just for fun... laugh out loud I'm not sure when Survivor is finishing here, but if Odette comes back, it could be possible sportsbet didn't know she got eliminated half way through! No loss for them though, because any one who bet on her before she was eliminated lose their bet, and will have to place a new bet if she re-enters the competition again. BUT, like you said because SurvivorAU is going live this year with the finale, its very possible Sportsbet don't know!

Either way, I'm looking forward to tracking all the changes this season, especially if Sportsbet don't know the outcome (yet)!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:51 am

@AllAboutLove
LOL at us both looking past Luke there front and centre as the rock solid favourite.  Nope!  Sorry Luke - I will not allow it!  hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:59 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I wonder if maybe the winner isn't known though for that show considering they said that they will do a live finale. So basically only final 2 would be known. Then again, if Odette is not one of those top 2 then the Sportsbet odds for her still don't make sense.

It would totally make sense to increase the max bet on Luke if he does walk. Currently Luke is still at a maxbet of $10 with all the other contestants having a max bet of $20. If sportsbet truely don't know the outcome yet, then they are in safeguard mode for sure. I will see what happens opening night of the show though (all contestants were at $50 for the start of Matty's season).

In regards to Odette.. she's still on my betting ticket with odds of 1001! Maybe I should place $1 on her just for fun... laugh out loud I'm not sure when Survivor is finishing here, but if Odette comes back, it could be possible sportsbet didn't know she got eliminated half way through! No loss for them though, because any one who bet on her before she was eliminated lose their bet, and will have to place a new bet if she re-enters the competition again. BUT, like you said because SurvivorAU is going live this year with the finale, its very possible Sportsbet don't know!

Either way, I'm looking forward to tracking all the changes this season, especially if Sportsbet don't know the outcome (yet)!

I agree re: Survivor being a different kettle of fish in that the results have not yet been filmed. I believe them when they say the final will be live (or at least, will not be known at present except maybe by the people who saw the actual votes being written down). IMO that far reduces the number of people who could blab, but you never know. If Odette does come back that's super fishy.

Re: Luke, if bets are not refunded if he walks then you're right, there would be no reason for them to restrict bets. BOO! I hope either something goes down and he does walk, or he somehow wins me over during the course of the show because at the moment I am not picking up what he is throwing down. I'm getting wafts of Toni May style self-promotion with Luke and I don't like it one bit!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:59 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove
LOL at us both looking past Luke there front and centre as the rock solid favourite.  Nope!  Sorry Luke - I will not allow it!  hehehe
@Bobette so true:cantstopl: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698  It's like #LukeWho? As in, Luke the other way, do not pass go, do not collect $200. 

Honestly though, Luke's odds make zero sense given his SM activity. So one or the other has to be off. Sportsbet usually is on the money (literally) so I guess there could have been a great plan in place for Luke to be posting (having someone do so on his account) back in July and even posting LIVE IG stories? How on earth is that possible? scratch 

Oh well. I guess if so I can cheer for Jarrod even with a possible F2 heartbreak for Jarrod if it's not him sad  

ETA: Maybe Sportsbet doesn't know for sure... even if so, I will just sleuth it all  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:09 pm

I always remember how I had slated Kiki in as someone that I was sure I was going to dislike and then when the season started it all changed. Luke's odd are hard to deny at this point
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Jarrod has moved up to second favourite overnight on Sportsbet
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_2011
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Sundy wrote:I always remember how I had slated Kiki in as someone that I was sure I was going to dislike and then when the season started it all changed. Luke's odd are hard to deny at this point

Yes, you're absolutely right.  Realistically, unless he leaves of his own accord, Luke is definitely in pole position.  I would just be a tad disappointed because I thought/hoped Sophie would end up with someone more "normal" and rough around the edges.  

IMO Luke just seems so righteous and polished and politically correct with his six pack abs, his clean living and his inspirational self-quotes.  He's like an episode of Oprah in human form.  She's meant to be choosing a boyfriend, not a therapist.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:20 pm

@Bobette. That's how he appears hey. Seems like if not F1 in the end he will definately be a front runner. I believe the normal thing too. Will respond in the F1-F4 thread
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 am

If I went just by Sportsbet and also Ep3 SD for Luke I'd say Luke is F1.

As posted here for F1 discussion, Luke's SM could have been planned to make it seem like he was off the show when he wasn't. Because that's the only way he could have still been on the show after the end of July and the odds favorite/F1 for Sportsbet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
joshfan
Emayem
Storybook
AEF
ssin0547
Sundy
Aunties_Love
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
14 posters