SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:More fun speculations/IG facts:

Nick has liked 9 of the last 10 pics that January posted. She's liked the following pics of his recent that I looked at (wasn't going to look that deeply laugh out loud):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcDm9oYDZ_E/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcCsoT_D5s4/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb4dSusDKDT/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2XM_8Dy-5/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0KpbzBi9K/?taken-by=nickviall

:detective laugh out loud

(source: @januaryjones and @nickviall Instagram accounts)
yes
January
:detective  she goes on The Late Late Show revealing he invited her to lip sync then questioning whether it was a real date request after-the-fact. The invite was ambiguous but instead of letting it be, letting him assume she wasn’t at all interested, she decided to give it one more shot IMO.  Keeps saying he is cute, and that she wants to know where he stands with her. Only way to know would be if they communicated, correct?  
He retweets a tweet about it the next day adding he would if he thought she might and also likes a tweet that says she probably would. In other words, he addresses it publically. It’s not a game though because she doesn’t have a twitter account.
He then follows her on IG and likes the pic she posted from the talk show. She follows back a day or 2 later.
He leaves for CHI/NYC/MKE and is gone for 10-11 days during which time they IG like as @TheWrongReasons noted above.
He posts his IG story vid of the return flight home with lyrics about “hunting” for someone like you and a rap with sexual innuendos.
The day he arrives in LA he is interviewed on a red carpet where he says he is “hoping to meet someone sooner or later”.
Now he says he is dating.

There is more (less objective) however IMO the above alone is substantial.  Strong possibility they got to know each other via Skype while he was traveling then decided to meet once he returned.

Of course there could be someone unknown however this pattern suited Nick with Kaitlyn and he has said he is a one woman man so JMO I think he would have pursued January to find out before opening the door to someone else. For that option, I think the timeline is too short.

JMO and cheerleader speculation.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:02 pm

hmmmmmmmmm interesting!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Where does she live?

@notarose thanks for the potential circumstantial evidence. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 42 28b21810
Accidentally dressed like Zack Morris today. Or maybe it was just subconscious, because Saved by the Bell is one of the best shows of all time. Also, Zack could do no wrong, expect for getting Jesse hook on speed. That wasn’t cool. #savedbythebell
Nick’s IG

A first for either - January commented.
@GuardianAngel  LA suburb

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:23 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcYat18D53e/?hl=en&taken-by=nickviall

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 42 Captur32

beatingheart

@notarose Thanks. How convenient. Smiley

I have to say, one of the things I've enjoyed about Nick, his little trails of crumbs. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BcYat18D53e/?hl=en&taken-by=nickviall

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 42 Captur32

beatingheart

@notarose Thanks. How convenient. Smiley

I have to say, one of the things I've enjoyed about Nick, his little trails of crumbs. Smiley
:yes:
Love that he’s wearing a Guess sweatshirt Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 42 3806527698

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:00 am

@notarose @GuardianAngel the plot thickens! Love your intriguing, detailed layout of the "evidence", notarose. How cool that January's taken the step of commenting. It's like a mystery. So much fun! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:02 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@notarose @GuardianAngel the plot thickens! Love your intriguing, detailed layout of the "evidence", notarose. How cool that January's taken the step of commenting. It's like a mystery. So much fun! Smiley

A mysterious periodical laugh out loud Waiting for the next.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 pm

i thought January Jones and Bobby Flay were a couple

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:17 pm

mizzoufan wrote:i thought January Jones and Bobby Flay were a couple  

www.google.com/amp/www.closerweekly.com/posts/bobby-flay-girlfriend-dating-125644.amp
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Rumors seem to follow chef Bobby Flay and actress January Jones, who seems to only date A-list celebrities. Now, Flay’s most recent ex-wife, Stephanie March, formerly of Law & Order SVU, is saying that a big part of their divorce was his affair with Jones and the possibility that he is the father of her son. Jones has repeatedly refused to name the father of her child, but the heat has been turned up on whatever is going on between the two. Now that the terms of the Flay/March settlement have been handled, all of the information is likely to come out.

According to the Franchise Herald, Bobby Flay and January Jones are rekindling their one-time elicit relationship, much to the chagrin of Stephanie March. The link between Bobby Flay and January Jones had been made before Flay and March separated, and it was a big issue that led to their break up, according to Starcasm.

“It’s not as far-fetched an idea as it might seem at first,” the publication noted. “The celebrity chef has been linked with the Mad Men and Last Man On Earth star before, and in a rather salacious manner. The two were spotted having dinner together in Las Vegas several years ago; according to the eyewitness, the pair were enjoying a lot more than their meals.”

After the rumors started swirling, March demanded to know if Flay was the father of Jones’ son Xander.

“Bobby Flay’s fuming ex Stephanie March is demanding to know whether he is the daddy of January Jones’s love child!” Globe magazine revealed, according to Celeb Dirty Laundry.

Understandably, Stephanie March was furious, not only that Flay cheated, but that he might have created a child with someone else while they were still married.

“Steph is broiling over buzz that her 50-year-old hubby marinaded the Mad Men lamb chop. After Bobby and January reportedly turned up the heat in 2010, she had a bun in the oven. Her son Xander was served up just a few months later. January has never revealed the name of her son’s father. But, Stephanie is suspicious and the kid does look a bit like Bobby!” said a source.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 pm

who knows the truth laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora