SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Stacia620 Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 pm

I don't think January and Nick will be dating if she ONLY dates A-List celebrities. laugh out loud

ETA I'm not saying that Nick is not good enough for her, just that it is unlikely that they would date.

JMO

Last edited by Stacia620 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:31 pm

She also named her child after one of her ex's, so who knows.

Back to Nick's Fan thread. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:59 pm

I love that Nick dressed like Zack Slater! He probably watched Saved by the Bell as a kid!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:06 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:I love that Nick dressed like Zack Slater! He probably watched Saved by the Bell as a kid!

From what we know of Nick, he seems to love movies and tv shows. Working in the entertainment industry in some capacity seems like it would be right up his alley imo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:29 pm

No news, just thoughts.
I was thinking about how challenging it is for not only Nick but some others from the franchise as well to find privacy to date.
Realistically a person can’t go from 0 to a relationship so there has to be a dating period which may turn into a relationship or may end as an amicable parting. The quandry is finding a way to have “normal” experiences in order to enjoy what dating is meant to be.
If people have to be covert it is too much like what happens when a season is airing - disguises or cooped up. I would be curious to know how Wells and Sarah managed the initial dating stage of their relationship.
It is reasonable that the identity of who someone is dating would be kept private because until it is a relationship it doesn’t warrant media attention and all the scrutiny that comes with that.
Any thoughts to share?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:06 pm

He was with Rumer Willis last night, not January Jones

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Guess they have dwts connections?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:Guess they have dwts connections?
Could be through DWTS or through Chris Soules or through Sharleen’s friend Alexa who is also friends with Rumor. About a month ago, Alexa, Nick, Jared, Rumor, and John, another mutual guy friend of Sharleen’s, went to an Art Battle event. At the time, Alexa posted an art pic (Oct 27) with all their names tagged and Jarod posted an IG story of just art as well.  I think Nick got to know Alexa and John (not dating each other as a John is proudly gay) at the wedding because it was afterward that they began to IG follow. Fun can be added by throwing Sugar Lyn, actress friend of Martha, who was with Martha and Nick as volunteers at the food coop most recently however it’s not the only time they have hung out.  The nature of speculation  giggling
All that is certain is that Nick started dating someone between his red carpet interview and his Access H interview.  All the rest are friends which is typical for Nick as he has more female friends than many people are accustom to seeing. Keeping in mind that on his date with DLo they were joined by an old girlfriend of his. She gave an interview in which she said they meet for coffee from time to time when he is in town and that he called her to be on the show. She is married with children and her husband doesn’t join them. IMO Nick sees “people” where others may see gender.
The Guess logo t-shirt is prophetic cantstopl One is not like the other ... one is romantic.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:24 pm

@notarose
I have also wondered about these people keeping things quiet. Interesting. No thought on it though.
You said it was 'certain' Nick has started dating someone, is that a particular person? And how do we know? I heard him saying "I'm out there, I'm open to dating.." Or words to that effect. I took it more as a general term, and that he was back 'out there' again?

Also, Nick has worn that Guess sweater before, in the car when she dropped Vanessa at airport the first time she went back home in May.

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Mochaginj wrote:@notarose
I have also wondered about these people keeping things quiet. Interesting. No thought on it though.
You said it was 'certain' Nick has started dating someone, is that a particular person? And how do we know? I heard him saying "I'm out there, I'm open to dating.." Or words to that effect. I took it more as a general term, and that he was back 'out there' again?

Also, Nick has worn that Guess sweater before, in the car when she dropped Vanessa at airport the first time she went back home in May.

I heard “I’m dating” but his voice is quieter at that point so either of us could be right. As to who no idea  and as to if just 1 person well Nick has said in the past that he only ever dated one person at a time however in the past week I suppose he could have had 1 date with a person that didn’t mesh than a date with someone else.  He wasn’t asked by the hosts if he was dating rather he volunteered that information which is something Nick doesn’t generally do. Oddly the hosts didn’t ask him about it but the sometimes official mouthpiece of the franchise, People mag, picked it up and made sure it was noticed.  It is more typical for Nick, past history, to deflect particularly about his dating and specifically interesting since his relationship only ended in August. That suggests IMO he is “planting a seed” much like Wells did on his podcast by saying he liked a girl.

Guess tshirt - Nick wears all his clothes repeatedly. I don’t associate his clothing, shoes, or whatever (a scarf on his last trip cantstopl ) with his past love lives but it’s always interesting to read perspectives unlike mine Smiley Always valuable to get different perspectives.
Adding: I think in his WI pics, with his sad nephew, he is wearing the sweat pants bought by Corrine during the HTD date. LOL. If so, he really is frugal!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:07 pm

@Notarose Thank You for all these years you have done a superior job of keeping this thread positive and informative.  group hug

Thanks to all involved    Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 43 1f48b
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:21 pm

whit90 wrote:@Notarose Thank You for all these years you have done a superior job of keeping this thread positive and informative.  group hug

Thanks to all involved    Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 43 1f48b
blowkiss  love ya back

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora