SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:53 pm

So many mysteries this season! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Did Elise give this box with the James Blunt CD to Matty?  Where did it come from?  
Hey you....I think poster @Justme speculated upthread that Elise may have given him a box of their memories together...remember we are only used to seeing this in the US series during the LCD but this is not the case in the AU franchise that is no LCD gifts as far as I know...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:50 pm

More pap pics of Cobie, Flo and Laura in Bondi early Saturday. The pic of all 3 simulatenously on their phones is hilarious to me, I guess the pap thought he had a money shot laugh out loud
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4867900/The-Bachelor-Laura-Cobie-Florence-Bondi-Bronte-walk.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:50 pm

@Sundy it's time to say the truth...you are on a SHM with Matty. Don't lie... giggling merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 3806527698

So Matty is skiing. Picture was posted 9 hours ago.

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 FNpbJs1zq7Q

Source: http://instagram.com/amberbristoww

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Thanks @natik....laugh out loud Yeah @Sundy you are so switched on to Matty, you totally called it that he could be skiing laugh out loud
On a more serious note though, Matty is at Falls Creek in Victoria per natik's SC post above; which is less than 5 hours away from Melbourne.  So I am going to park this info here; a couple of days before the finale (about this time last year)...Richie and Alex were at the Herald Office in Melbourne and afterwards went to some hotel where they filmed their couple interview posted on the show FB page (link below). The Herald released an inteview of Alex wearing the same outfit in the couple inteview and that's how I figured out they shot the couple inteview in Melbourne....will look for and add the link of Alex's interivew that came out in the Herald the Sunday before the finale last year. Just posting this so we can watch the feet over the next few days because IMO the couple inteview will be shot pretty soon if not already since Matty was spotted in Victoria and IMO may have traveled to Melbourne to film his couple inteview that will be released post finale. Also just to note, Sam W and Snez recorded their couple inteview at some hotel in Melbourne too though I realize it's an easier location since 2 of the parties (Alex and Sam W) involved were based in Melbourne. But since Matty was spotted in Victoria, IMO also possible that's he was in Melbourne at some point. In addition suss to me that we have no evidence of him skiing in Victoria since post filming but now he shows up there just before the finale merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 2498057887
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/vl.398272703870622/1207285339344309/?type=1
ETA - here is the picture of Alex wearing the same outfit in the FB couple inteview with Richie...I can't grab the entire article because its subscription only but as you can see it was released on Sept 10th 2016 the Saturday before the finale last year.
merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Img_0354
merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Img_0355
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:19 pm

So where are Tara and Elise? We know where Laura is.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:So where are Tara and Elise?  We know where Laura is.

Regarding Tara there is a rumor going around that she has a boyfriend and it's not Matty. I didn't wanted to post about it because I can't provide a screenshot because it was discussed in an closed forum but it was a person from Brisbane who knows Tara`s new boyfriend.

Elise is flying under radar. Nobody knows where she is. So going by the time stamps from previous seasons I would speculate that the couple interview already has been recorded probably on Friday and after that Matty went skiing. Why I think on Friday because recording it on Monday would be too late there is going to be too much attention from press and papps regarding the final two episodes.
And how conventional that right during that time Flo, Laura and Cobi have been partying it up to make the paps busy with chasing after them. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:43 pm

Damn that is it!!! Elise selfie for HTD episode she shot it in what it seems like an office for a magazine or something. So they recorded it on Thursday/Friday as I mentioned before. And after that Matty went skiing. As we already discussed it with @mercieme Matty usually is always skiing near Sydney and now all of sudden in the final week he decided to go skiing around Melbourne?! Really interesting.

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 21427247_1676415339097971_2929608368690672042_o

Source: https://m.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/?tsid=0.007334763017185275&source=result

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:46 pm

@natik....just to add that some folks posted on that FB link why she had no make up on (they said something about blotches on her face showing). I didn't think much of it at the time but IMO could be she was getting ready to be made up for a photoshoot but we shall find out soon enough like you said.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:04 pm

natik wrote:

Regarding Tara there is a rumor going around that she has a boyfriend and it's not Matty. I didn't wanted to post about it because I can't provide a screenshot because it was discussed in an closed forum but it was a person from Brisbane who knows Tara`s new boyfriend.

Elise is flying under radar. Nobody knows where she is. So going by the time stamps from previous seasons I would speculate that the couple interview already has been recorded probably on Friday and after that Matty went skiing. Why I think on Friday because recording it on Monday would be too late there is going to be too much attention from press and papps regarding the final two episodes.
And how conventional that right during that time Flo, Laura and Cobi have been partying it up to make the paps busy with chasing after them. IMO

Have to concede, this all sounds pretty plausible... hissyfit

If this is how it does in fact play out, I'm still pretty shocked that matty cued the dark horse storyline from the meet and greet, and then that phrase was used throughout in reference to Elise. If it weren't for the oddsmakers, in that way I think the season would indeed have been a dead giveaway....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:12 pm

natik wrote:Damn that is it!!! Elise selfie for HTD episode she shot it in what it seems like an office for a magazine or something. So they recorded it on Thursday/Friday as I mentioned before. And after that Matty went skiing. As we already discussed it with @mercieme Matty usually is always skiing near Sydney and now all of sudden in the final week he decided to go skiing around Melbourne?! Really interesting.

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 21427247_1676415339097971_2929608368690672042_o

The smile says it all. She is glowing even without a lick of makeup. :yes: merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:20 pm

natik wrote:

a friend of a friend of a cousin who knows the sister who's husband was the pilot of the helico? #nastyrumor
I never like when rumor is mentioned because in 10 minutes it becomes a reality that does not exist most of the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash