SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:46 am

brownravens wrote:Do we know who gave who the James Blunt CD? If Matty gave it to Elise it would  be the second "gift" he gave her after flowers and the second personal thing he did after the coin...

I thought it was just a whatever pic but having thought about what you just said, maybe not. On Laura's date she does a personal thing, the bracelet/cuff for him. The pic of matty and Elise show an empty looking box infront of matty, so maybe, and just guessing, Elise gave matty a box of memorable things from her time up to that point.

Justme

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:48 am

natik wrote:

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 9-Ydzv6shtA

can you share the link please so I can see if I can find something else? TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:49 am

brownravens wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Just curious about how this whole paparazzi thing works and why Laura has been papped so much lately. Do they just hang around her house all day waiting for her to appear and then follow her? Or are they tipped off to know where she is? I keep thinking of misdirection in magic and when they say "the closer you think you are, the less you see"

I think it also comes down to geography and access - Laura is based in the eastern suburbs where there are lots of paparazzi and she's self employed so she would also be free at peak pap times i.e. during the day. But mostly she's the spoilt F1 so she'll get the most money for the freelance paps.

When Flo put that video on ig it probably tipped them off. Imo today's shots were set up by themselves.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:52 am

HEA wrote:
natik wrote:

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 9-Ydzv6shtA

can you share the link please so I can see if I can find something else? TY

https://www.instagram.com/phine_duke/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:55 am

‘The Bachelor’s’ Tara Has Something To Say About That Matty VS Troy Conversation Last Night

LINK HERE

When it came to who was the toughest on poor old Matty J last night, the clear winner was Florence's mate, Marley, but second place would have to go to Tara's brother, Troy...

Or, at least it would seem.

Last night, while doing home towns, Matty seemed to find himself in an extremely awkward situation while talking to Tara's brother, Troy. After the Bachelor explained to Tara's brother that he was still unsure of his final decision, he was met with a rather blunt, "Liar!" which seemingly left Matty and the rest of Australia stumped for words.

However, Tara has spoken out, saying that's not what happened at all and that it was just - you guessed it - clever editing.

Taking to Instagram, Tara posted a collage of photos from her home towns' visit last night, with the caption, "Nothing but laughs and happiness with these guys... So grateful I get to call these people my family. Believe it or not, Troy is actually super nice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:57 am

Justme wrote:
brownravens wrote:Do we know who gave who the James Blunt CD? If Matty gave it to Elise it would  be the second "gift" he gave her after flowers and the second personal thing he did after the coin...

I thought it was just a whatever pic but having thought about what you just said, maybe not. On Laura's date she does a personal thing, the bracelet/cuff for him. The pic of matty and Elise show an empty looking box infront of matty, so maybe, and just guessing, Elise gave matty a box of memorable things from her time up to that point.

I just meant in terms of the lead actively doing something for the contestants because contestants tend do some personal stuff for the lead like Tara's painting, Lee's cocktail thing, matty and elise's game etc. But when the lead does something personal its a big deal like when Sam W had a death star dessert for Snez because she loved Star Wars.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:01 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX-Mn0_FXO6/

There's also this with Tara and Cobie.
And Tara had her make up done professionally to go out that night.as seen here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYAqf8aDZuk/

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 am

brownravens wrote:
Justme wrote:

I just meant in terms of the lead actively doing something for the contestants because contestants tend do some personal stuff for the lead like Tara's painting, Lee's cocktail thing, matty and elise's game etc. But when the lead does something personal its a big deal like when Sam W had a death star dessert for Snez because she loved Star Wars.

Haha then I've got nothing to add to that Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped
asahsa wrote:
Justme wrote:Just an fyi, no big deal but it is James blunts New cd that matty is holding in the picture of him and Elise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzltQXhIG5/

I think it is. Looks like his CD called The Afterlove?

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 D5949111
@Justme....laugh out loud remember when I asked you jokingly 2 days ago in the F1-F4 thread per my post below if that CD was James Blunt....so funny it turned out to be so  giggling
mercieme wrote:@Justme...good catch yes
I zoomed in on what Matty is holding and it looks like a song CD....the music tracks are listed at the back of it....whelp they cut that out so we have no idea which artist it was, couldn't be James Blunt right laugh out loud
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4420p528-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Did Elise give this box with the James Blunt CD to Matty? Where did it come from?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Did Elise give this box with the James Blunt CD to Matty?  Where did it come from?  

so many "mystery gift" eh?
why didn't we see the bracelet made by laura to matty?
why didn't we see live tara's painting, but at least we saw it as an extra.... why not the CD and the bracelet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash