SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 49 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by lolo26 Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:15 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
lolo26 wrote:I know a lot of people question if he was actually into her, I was never one of them. And still believe he caught feelings because of how hostile he was towards Bryan and the guys from the season said that "Peter and Bryan were the most into her".  Perhaps it was the "bubble" they were living in!

I agree completely. Rachel was confused and discombobulated for a bit but, she completely blew his mind and then left him with fake lashes on the rug to show for it and rode off into the sunset with a real, honest and sincere mate. I'm just sorry they didn't televise the scene where Peter was crying and snotting into his sweater in the middle of floor. They only showed it on the previews. That was a classic. JMO
This is irony if there ever was! He was not expecting to hit it off with her the way that he did and then she basically told him "no thanks!"

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by TeamArie_ Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:32 am

@alexabarsness told someone to visit Peter and I in Madison...

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:59 am

@TeamArie_ I went to her page, seems like she met the Mr. socio at the game. Don't think they're together, she seems like a fan, but you never know with this guy!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:34 am

My, my...excuse me while I sit and cackle with glee at this little fall from grace. Reminds me of one Josh Murray. This is probably only the beginning. 

I know a lot of people question if he was actually into her, I was never one of them. And still believe he caught feelings because of how hostile he was towards Bryan and the guys from the season said that "Peter and Bryan were the most into her".  Perhaps it was the "bubble" they were living in!

This may be unpopular but I've never believed that because Peter was petty and a rude snot towards Bryan, it meant he really wanted Rachel and developed deep feelings for her. I always thought it had more to do with his ego. 

I've said it then and I will say it now, in my opinion Peter is simply an insecure raging egomaniac. And so his ego liked the idea of Rachel being all wrapped in him and madly in love with him and desperate to have him propose. 

That was all great, until he realized he wasn't the special snowflake and in fact Rachel had strong, possibly stronger feelings for Bryan. That's why the watch was such a big tipping point. Rachel essentially marked Bryan with that watch and made her favoritism very clear for all to see and Petty Peter really did not like it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:35 am

Peter saying he didn’t like Bryan because he was “fake”. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. cheeky

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:40 am

@lleyki, @sdmom and @Kashathediva, you all are so on point!! ITA with basically everything you all said.....  bowdown

As much as I am enjoying seeing Peter get his comeuppance on SM, I don't want him and his ish to overshadow Arie's season. If he is smart (which he has not impressed me that he is or can be) he will stfu, because he could trigger an avalanche (from RS or other exes) that could go on for months. Anyone think that tptb will ever touch him now? Can he be repackaged for a new sell by date?  laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:05 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:@lleyki, @sdmom and @Kashathediva, you all are so on point!! ITA with basically everything you all said.....  bowdown

As much as I am enjoying seeing Peter get his comeuppance on SM, I don't want him and his ish to overshadow Arie's season. If he is smart (which he has not impressed me that he is or can be) he will stfu, because he could trigger an avalanche (from RS or other exes) that could go on for months. Anyone think that tptb will ever touch him now? Can he be repackaged for a new sell by date?  laugh out loud

Nope, @kolormiblnd,
IMO re-branding will not help. My new national heroine, Brittany has effectiively tarnished his brand forever and ever by simply telling the truth, IMO. I am basing that on the comments I viewed on his Instagram before he tidiied it up. That comment about not wanting to be just an ordinary hard-working plaid shirt guy prettty much buried him for all but the diehards. Hasn’t lost followers but, has lost respect of many. JMO giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:19 am

IMO TPTB have not "touched" him since he left the ATFR. Did he do another show I missed? 
Whatever cat and mouse went on since then is just that IMO, cat and mouse. 
Those that were fans of his will probably continue to be so, IMO, just like other cast and their die hard fans. The same goes for those that weren't interested in him. 
As far as his brand, IMO he is simply trying to build his business. I wish him good luck! Other cast have started businesses post show and some have had great luck and others  not so much. The show can only take you so far, IMO. The rest is up to the person
IMO, if people were supporting his business simply because of the show or being a fan, that has a short shelf life. Those really interested in what Peter is marketing because of the product/service will have a longer shelf life. Variables such as ethics etc certainly will have an impact, but I doubt his personal romantic relationships will play into it much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:39 am

Variables such as ethics etc certainly will have an impact, but I doubt his personal romantic relationships will play into it much. wrote:

@Kashathediva, agree with you on all your points except for the bolded, therein lies the rub!! In Peter's case work ethics and personal romantic relationships are analogous because of his brand. A Personal fitness or Therapeutic lifestyle choice kind of business, thrive if the person pedaling it has a squeaky clean image that clients can admire. That, I think is why Peter has turned left, then right, roundabout, contorted and turned himself inside out to maintain this image of the victim. AMO

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:46 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:

Therein lies the rub!! In Peter's case work ethics and personal romantic relationships are analogous because of his brand. A Personal fitness or Therapeutic lifestyle choice kind of business, thrive if the person pedaling it has a squeaky clean image that clients can admire. That, I think is why Peter has turned left, then right, roundabout, contorted and turned himself inside out to maintain this image of the victim. AMO

Why @Kolormiblnd, your post is so eloquently and accurately stated,I can only say :yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKimist Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:37 am

1. This is the best Bachelor Nation Christmas gift ever.

2. I spent so many days blaming producers/editors for the emotional whiplash of the Finale/ATFR, but it turns out emotional whiplash is PK's specialty. Maybe the show was just as surprised as the audience.

3. RS seems to develop strange relationships with these women and I'm not convinced that I like Brittany, but the bottom line is there are receipts.

What a way to end 2017 BN cycle. Bring on Janu-Arie!

TheKimist

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:08 pm

This revelation doesn't surprise me along with his statement trying to be the victim which he has done so many times. There are many on this forum, who sleuth without favourites or can sleuth objectively and could see right through him even before the show aired. There were several SM pics that while sleuthing were obvious to me he wasn't in the least interested in Rachel.

I and others, have said it many times, he needs therapy. His behaviour post filming, liking posts of him and Rachel and negative post of others, is a clear indication to me he has issues. Knowing how the show ended, he continued to play games. His farewell IG IMO was another attempt at victim playing.

I just want to say a big thank you to those who put up with relentless unnecessary attacks by those who have been banned. Even with 100% proof of SHV's, members here were trashed with unjustifiable illogical excuses.

Sleuthing is usually correct and that's what this forum is all about. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz