SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 48 of 67 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:09 pm

@GuardianAngel PK is Peter Kraus. It’s text exchange between his ex, Brittany, and him. I copied it from RS website, and I hope I didn’t break the forum rules

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Thanks @sdmom the picture through me off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:20 pm

And the best part is that, I wont have to endure a Bach season from him after all!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:33 pm

I think since day one of this show Bachelor and Bachelorette not very many actually did this show to find the love of their life, if any. Even the ones that are the most popular with fans are guilty, IMO. Did some of them find the love of their lives, YES, it was a bonus, that's for sure but if they were really honest and could say what they want without the wrath of TPTB, I think you might be surprised at the real reasons.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:43 pm

My favorite line out of this BB (bossy Brittany) vs PK is his reason for going on the Show: “ so I will use my looks, kindness and charm to advance my dreams for my career”. Others may have had the same aspiration, but to spell it out like that, wow! Bold, cocky, ambitious, you name it! Jmo.

Thanks BB and PK for the entertainment before Arie starts! I so need it!c

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:50 pm

@sdmom Was he speaking about the show or just in general? Both pretty terrible!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:51 pm

@sdmom IA the problem is he's a bad actor, and IMHO he tried to use his looks and his charm, but it didn't work for me, it actually grossed me out because I felt I knew what he was doing. Now he just confirmed it, and IMHO the reason he stayed so long. He used that controlling push pull to his advantage to milk as much as possible.

There's no way on this earth IMO that he wanted anything to do with Rachel. His body language said it all for me from day one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 pm

@Brill
 I agree. Absolutely to having "not the right reasons" and feel it's perfectly valid. However--
How many F2 then came back to the ATFR and cried, acted broken hearted, shattered  and unable to move on and then felt "attacked"? 
How many went on for months responding to texts, social media etc about a tv relationship that in reality meant nothing more than promoting his personal branding, while going on and on about having a hard time moving on etc while boinking someone else along with whatever kind of relationship he was in with BB? (I don't expect answers, btw)
At what point is ok to say yeah I went on the show like a zillion others for reasons not so pure, which btw in my opinion is perfectly ok vs...yeah I carried on for months afterwards pretending it was something it wasn't all along even carrying a fan base and allowing them to think I walk on water and was sorely abused and mistreated by this woman(Rachel) and franchise. I was attacked. I was in love. I can't get over it. 
I call BULL HOCKEY and called it 9 months ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 am

lolo26 wrote:And the best part is that, I wont have to endure a Bach season from him after all!

:yes: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 48 1176891977 handwave

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:09 am

I know a lot of people question if he was actually into her, I was never one of them. And still believe he caught feelings because of how hostile he was towards Bryan and the guys from the season said that "Peter and Bryan were the most into her".  Perhaps it was the "bubble" they were living in!

Last edited by lolo26 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:17 am

@lolo26 I am not sure, could be both. I went back to re-read the texts and it seems Peter is not satisfied being the “bull-sh3t middle class blue collar guy who wears flannels” and he thinks going to the show will jump start his business and career “that could be beyond anything that I could ever  have done on my own”.

Again, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with his motivation and it seems he realized his dream to expand his business, which is all good. I just agree with others that he’s always playing the victim and I suspect, no proof, just my speculation, he lied to people close to him that he was f1. Remember the memorial weekend he was away for “business” and many thought he was on SHV with Rachel?
This is probably why we had the wrong spoilers on this board, IMO.

I still can’t get over that him wearing the Texas Rangers hat to give his fans false hope when they asked for a clue, even though he wasn’t f1. Personally I think it’s cruel to your adoring fans, but thats just me.

All Jmo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 am

lolo26 wrote:I know a lot of people question if he was actually into her, I was never one of them. And still believe he caught feelings because of how hostile he was towards Bryan and the guys from the season said that "Peter and Bryan were the most into her".  Perhaps it was the "bubble" they were living in!

I agree completely. Rachel was confused and discombobulated for a bit but, she completely blew his mind and then left him with fake lashes on the rug to show for it and rode off into the sunset with a real, honest and sincere mate. I'm just sorry they didn't televise the scene where Peter was crying and snotting into his sweater in the middle of floor. They only showed it on the previews. That was a classic. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 67 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz