SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Aria wrote:
ReneeM wrote:The only difference between me & Rachel in this situation is that I probably wouldn't have asked anyone to choose. I'd just distance myself from the parties involved and go on with my life.

Oh, yeah. Totally. Rachel is being petty and immature as h*ll. Just drop them and move on. I  feel like everyone regresses in maturity the longer they're in this franchise. IMO.
It's not even about thinking she's being petty, because I feel the same way Rachel does laugh out loud, I just wouldn't even ask. If we're good friends and you're choosing to be bff's with someone who would insult me and make negative implications publicly (which is how I assume Rachel felt), I'd just feel like the choice has already been made.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:11 pm

@ReneeM imo demario and the cast have been through a lot in paradise and they obviously bonded and are friends. You cant just make someone choose just because rachel got offended by his outspokenness. She can distance herself from demario but you cant really make anybody choose. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 pm

@ReneeM I just meant being petty by tweeting it out and basically publicly calling them out! I don't think her expecting them to drop him is petty. You can't be close with someone who's not loyal and trustworthy. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:
ReneeM wrote:The only difference between me & Rachel in this situation is that I probably wouldn't have asked anyone to choose. I'd just distance myself from the parties involved and go on with my life.

Oh, yeah. Totally. Rachel is being petty and immature as h*ll. Just drop them and move on. I  feel like everyone regresses in maturity the longer they're in this franchise. IMO.
It's not even about thinking she's being petty, because I feel the same way Rachel does laugh out loud, I just wouldn't even ask. If we're good friends and you're choosing to be bff's with someone who would insult me and make negative implications publicly (which is how I assume Rachel felt), I'd just feel like the choice has already been made.

:Thanktwo bowdown I agree Good Post word

I'm with you, ReneeM...We don't need to discuss it. Just don't ever need me. The friend of my enemy is my enemy. These girls are silly, IMO. Wait until Demario gets even more desperate and starts selling them out, one by one - his side-side chicks. JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot JMO)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:33 pm

teamkristina wrote:@ReneeM imo demario and the cast have been through a lot in paradise and they obviously bonded and are friends. You cant just make someone choose just because rachel got offended by his outspokenness. She can distance herself from demario but you cant really make anybody choose. jmo

People make choices about who to be friends with and give access to, everyday. IMO Rachel absolutely should dump everyone who is hugged up and rubbed up on Demario as if he didn't just insult her and her relationship. She should say nothing, just leave them standing on the sidelines until he slings mud on them which WILL HAPPEN, IMO. Because that's who he is. Witness his very public comments about Lexie, his "side chick". And remember, he has had an axe to grind with Rachel since she sent him home. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:43 pm

I agree that her only mistake was subtweeting them. I'd love it if she quietly distanced herself.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
teamkristina wrote:@ReneeM imo demario and the cast have been through a lot in paradise and they obviously bonded and are friends. You cant just make someone choose just because rachel got offended by his outspokenness. She can distance herself from demario but you cant really make anybody choose. jmo

People make choices about who to be friends with and give access to, everyday. IMO Rachel absolutely should dump everyone who is hugged up and rubbed up on Demario as if he didn't just insult her and her relationship. She should say nothing, just leave them standing on the sidelines until he slings mud on them which WILL HAPPEN, IMO. Because that's who he is. Witness his very public comments about Lexie, his "side chick". And remember, he has had an axe to grind with Rachel since she sent him home. JMO

I think this is kind of short sighted. Whether you like someone or not, your experience with them could be different than someone elses. The BIP experience some of them shared bonded them in a unique way. What Rachel shares with them is not necessarily things they share with him. People can be friends with people who don't like one another...and respect both of them. Well, mature people can. Sharleen is a prime example. She supported both Nick and Andi when there was not a whole lot of love there. She remains friends with both and both were at her wedding...sitting together and seemingly enjoying themselves. Things can change and it's never good to burn bridges and certainly not good to force others. If you don't like it, move on, but don't try to control what other do and who they do it with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:04 am

@Sprite, loyalty is a huge deal for me as it appears it is for Rachel. I have friends who don't like each other and that's not a problem for me nor is it the issue here IMO.  This is quite a bit more than two friends who don't like each other. If someone verbally and publicly attacks a close friend the way DeMario did - to intentionally hurt, discredit, embarrass and demean them - we are done, period. A friend who would remain friendly with someone who did that would no longer be considered a friend. Fortunately, I've never had that happen to me but, I'm sure I don't have a single friend who doesn't understand that so I wouldn't have to tell them. IMO The dynamic here is the squad's need to stay relevant and they don't need DeMario for that but I've always had the theory that ABC wrote a check for the way they unfairly trashed Demario's life and so now he's quite temporarily a good time. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:22 am

So she wants friends to take side?? Hahaha, that's so immature, imo.
But I'm not shocked, she has to be the Queen all the times, imo.
Maybe she should learn something from Sharleen or even Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:38 am

peggy0221 wrote:So she wants friends to take side?? Hahaha, that's so immature, imo.
But I'm not shocked, she has to be the Queen all the times, imo.
Maybe she should learn something from Sharleen  or even Andi.

Oh, are Andi and Sharleen still friends with someone who is friends with someone who made racially charged comments about them and other problematic comments about women and race? Who??

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:43 am

Sprite wrote:I think this is kind of short sighted. Whether you like someone or not, your experience with them could be different than someone elses. The BIP experience some of them shared bonded them in a unique way. What Rachel shares with them is not necessarily things they share with him. People can be friends with people who don't like one another...and respect both of them. Well, mature people can. Sharleen is a prime example. She supported both Nick and Andi when there was not a whole lot of love there. She remains friends with both and both were at her wedding...sitting together and seemingly enjoying themselves. Things can change and it's never good to burn bridges and certainly not good to force others. If you don't like it, move on, but don't try to control what other do and who they do it with.

Well said @Sprite! :claphands  ITA esp. the bolded! :yes:

The whole 'squad' dynamics and Rachel making people pick sides just reminds me of high school and Greek life. Rachel has been out of college for over a decade. Time to leave this 'Queen Bee' role behind. no no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:12 am

demario said that she was more into the white guys and judging by her f6 anyone would think that. Its not an insult, its just is what it is. She can't control who she's attracted to. Demario also said that she and bryan will have cute mixed babies and thats not an insult. He was on a podcast and he gave his opinions and thoughts just like anyone who goes on the e and g podcast. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday