SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by FashionLover Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:30 am

I think rachel just made the mistake of expecting too much from friendships that were formed in a span of two and a half months, in a very unrealistic setting. Hopefully she learned from it and is moving on. My fear is that with the trajectory that her and arm candy are taking, they're putting themselves in a position where these fickle and fleeting relationships will be what they're dealing with mainly imo. I know some people have mentioned that Bryan has friends in LA and maybe that will help ground them in reality but I'm expecting the worst.

ETA: and hoping for the best
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:32 am

FashionLover wrote:I think rachel just made the mistake of expecting too much from friendships that were formed in a span of two and a half months, in a very unrealistic setting. Hopefully she learned from it and is moving on. My fear is that with the trajectory that her and arm candy are taking, they're putting themselves in a position where these fickle and fleeting relationships will be what they're dealing with mainly imo. I know some people have mentioned that Bryan has friends in LA and maybe that will help ground them in reality but I'm expecting the worst.

Oh please don't be right. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 3552228123

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:35 am

i dont even understand what they can possibly do in la or why they need to go there imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:00 am

Aria wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:So she wants friends to take side?? Hahaha, that's so immature, imo.
But I'm not shocked, she has to be the Queen all the times, imo.
Maybe she should learn something from Sharleen  or even Andi.

Oh, are Andi and Sharleen still friends with someone who is friends with someone who made racially charged comments about them and other problematic comments about women and race? Who??

I respect that is YOUR judgement about another guy's comment regarding Queen R. And last time I check, DM is also a black guy and I don't think he was trying to be racist. He stated what I thought about Queen R too.

And I refer Sharleen and Andi as at least they know how to compartmentalize friendship, they don't seem to treat friends as some loyal dogs, imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:19 am

What DeMario said accomplished what he set out to skillfully enough that it went right past the masses and landed where he directed it. Point DeMario. 

I agree with those who say the distance from certain "friends" is warranted and even overdue but, IMO it is unfortunate in the way that women cluelessly manipulated by men always is. 

Now, what remains IMO is a very old lesson about what happens to people who lie down with dogs. Lexi tried to give everyone the short version but DeMario insulted and demeaned her too. What we can all count on is he will eventually show everyone better than Lexi was able to tell them. JMO DeMario is common and predictable. Rachel should know she doesn't need to do or say a thing. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:32 am

peggy0221 wrote:
Aria wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:So she wants friends to take side?? Hahaha, that's so immature, imo.
But I'm not shocked, she has to be the Queen all the times, imo.
Maybe she should learn something from Sharleen  or even Andi.

Oh, are Andi and Sharleen still friends with someone who is friends with someone who made racially charged comments about them and other problematic comments about women and race? Who??

I respect that is YOUR judgement about another guy's comment regarding Queen R. And last time I check, DM is also a black guy and I don't think he was trying to be racist. He stated what I thought about Queen R too.

And I refer Sharleen and Andi as at least they know how to compartmentalize friendship, they don't seem to treat friends as some loyal dogs, imo

I actually want this conversation to die down, as I think that most of us will just have to choose to disagree as we're going in the same circles that we did when this first came out. But you can certainly make racist comments against your own race. *IMO* He wasn't trying to be racist (most people don't try), but he absolutely was trying to trying to hurt Rachel (by making fun of her choice of Bryan, by saying that her ratings were the worst ever, etc) and he was absolutely trying to make the news by making those inflammatory comments, when he knows what a touchy topic racial preference is in the black community. *IMO*  I won't touch the Andi/Sharleen thing, as we have no idea what private conversations they had about Sharleen's friendship with Nick. And, actually, we don't even know if DLo is telling the whole truth, considering that she's best friends with Jasmine and Raven, likely the two girls that are involved, and we're getting a biased and incomplete version of the truth. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:40 am

teamkristina wrote:i dont even understand what they can possibly do in la or why they need to go there imo

Same.. They will have to find new jobs. All the other currently married/engaged couples went to live in one of their hometowns so why can't they? Maybe it will work for them who knows. TWT. no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 1f49c

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:14 am

@Aria, in fact, I didn't initiate the conversation about DM. I was simply replied to YOUR question. And I think it is your opinion about DM, it is not a fact either.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 am

Let's see... Rachel made that tweet 9/1. It's been two weeeks and she hasn't said anything at all about the squad, or DM. IMO, that's a good sign and hopefully she will focus on her relationship and whatever projects she has in the future.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:54 am

Again, someone else is bringing up Rachel's name, and Rachel gets trashed. Rachel expected her friends to have her back, when demario has been trashing Rachel left and right, in multiple interviews. Demario expected Rachel to bring up and lift up the black men in the cast, pick them, but none of them were imo up to any standard. I mean, demario himself has done squat to lift up Rachel or other black women. His pick of women have been white. So, if he goes on to publicly call out Rachel for liking white men only, then he needs to sit down, and Rachel's friends should back her up. They just don't and didn't. And my final point, even if it doesn't matter, Bryan isn't white. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:58 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Again, someone else is bringing up Rachel's name, and Rachel gets trashed. Rachel expected her friends to have her back, when demario has been trashing Rachel left and right, in multiple interviews. Demario expected Rachel to bring up and lift up the black men in the cast, pick them, but none of them were imo up to any standard. I mean, demario himself has done squat to lift up Rachel or other black women. His pick of women have been white. So, if he goes on to publicly call out Rachel for liking white men only, then he needs to sit down, and Rachel's friends should back her up. They just don't and didn't. And my final point, even if it doesn't matter, Bryan isn't white. Jmo

Long story short, I feel like some people here are insinuating that Rachel should just sit down and shut up even when people (nobodies like Demario) drag you and intentionally say hurtful things to rile you up.  I would have dropped those "friends" a long time ago.  Demario has zero respect for her, and the fact those "friends" hang out with him, I would have dropped them, no ifs and buts.  I would not even have asked for sides to be chosen or tweet what she tweeted, I would just cut them loose without saying anything.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:09 am

skkkk wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Again, someone else is bringing up Rachel's name, and Rachel gets trashed. Rachel expected her friends to have her back, when demario has been trashing Rachel left and right, in multiple interviews. Demario expected Rachel to bring up and lift up the black men in the cast, pick them, but none of them were imo up to any standard. I mean, demario himself has done squat to lift up Rachel or other black women. His pick of women have been white. So, if he goes on to publicly call out Rachel for liking white men only, then he needs to sit down, and Rachel's friends should back her up. They just don't and didn't. And my final point, even if it doesn't matter, Bryan isn't white. Jmo

Long story short, I feel like some people here are insinuating that Rachel should just sit down and shut up even when people (nobodies like Demario) drag you and intentionally say hurtful things to rile you up.  I would have dropped those "friends" a long time ago.  Demario has zero respect for her, and the fact those "friends" hang out with him, I would have dropped them, no ifs and buts.  I would not even have asked for sides to be chosen or tweet what she tweeted, I would just cut them loose without saying anything.

I would've dropped these 'friends' so fast, had they buddied up to someone who constantly dragged me. Yeah, Rachel shouldn't have tweeted that tweet, but she did, a bit petty of her. But imo she has every reason to be hurt and upset. She's also right, these 'friendships' are fickle, imo. But for DLo to go on about it still, imo makes her even pettier. Rachel had a valid reason to be upset with Demario, imo.

The fact is, Rachel hasn't replied to Demario dragging her again, she hasn't replied to anything, in weeks, but she still gets called petty, childish, etc.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday