SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Just nosy, have Raven and Rachel interacted on SM since that one subtweet?

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:37 pm

@GuardianAngel because dean is going to be there and possibly peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:40 pm

I would think the couple has had dealt with bigger challenges. JMO Dean is a big weiner IMO. A weinie baby. LOL rotfl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why would it be awkward?  

They have moved on and are happy, confident, and secure in their relationship. Maturity is not a virtue that one can embody just by deciding on it (case in point, Dean), but we shall not go there on this thread.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:46 pm

@bleuberry no.not even an IG like
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Just nosy, have Raven and Rachel interacted on SM since that one subtweet?

hae1001 wrote:@bleuberry no.not even an IG like

Never a fan of Raven. I feel Raven and Rachel had very little interaction even when the show was airing. IMO, Alexis always seems to be supportive of Brachel, but I don't get the feeling from Raven, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 pm

I'm not getting it.
It seems there is difficulty keeping things on topic and so posts have been deleted.
It seems there are constant denominators.
Let's try to eliminate those please and keep things on topic threads. It's not that hard. It's not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:46 am

justcallmegranny wrote:Here is my 2 cents  (not that you asked)!

As far as moving to LA, neutral ground.  If Bryan expected Rachel to give up her family and friends, her job, connections, etc. and move to Miami where he still has all those very things he is asking her to give up, it is possible she would grow to resent that at some point.  Same if she asked him to move to Dallas and leave all those things behind while she gave up nothing.  It all comes down, for me, to what I've always heard made an excellent boss:  Never ask your employees to do something you would not be willing to do yourself.  So, by both of them moving somewhere neutral where they are both starting over fresh and making new friends, new connections, new clients, etc. neither of them can resent the other for what they gave up.  
In my own experience, when a couple moves away together where there are no family or friends, they form a deeper bond because they have no one else to rely on except each other.  All JMO
ITA with you, it is neutral ground for both of them. Please anyone, CMIIAW, I vaguely remember during the show, Rachel said to someone (I think Peter?) that she would move for love but she needs to know that the person she is in love with, would move also. Could moving to LA CA have been her plan, even prior to doing the show?
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:19 am

I haven't been following. Are they moving to LA? Is that confirmed? Or are they still up in the air?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:37 am

sosleepy wrote:I haven't been following. Are they moving to LA? Is that confirmed? Or are they still up in the air?

They are moving to LA, Rachel is wrapping up work with her law firm in Dallas and Bryan is waiting on his License out there.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:50 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
justcallmegranny wrote:Here is my 2 cents  (not that you asked)!

As far as moving to LA, neutral ground.  If Bryan expected Rachel to give up her family and friends, her job, connections, etc. and move to Miami where he still has all those very things he is asking her to give up, it is possible she would grow to resent that at some point.  Same if she asked him to move to Dallas and leave all those things behind while she gave up nothing.  It all comes down, for me, to what I've always heard made an excellent boss:  Never ask your employees to do something you would not be willing to do yourself.  So, by both of them moving somewhere neutral where they are both starting over fresh and making new friends, new connections, new clients, etc. neither of them can resent the other for what they gave up.  
In my own experience, when a couple moves away together where there are no family or friends, they form a deeper bond because they have no one else to rely on except each other.  All JMO
ITA with you, it is neutral ground for both of them. Please anyone, CMIIAW, I vaguely remember during the show, Rachel said to someone (I think Peter?) that she would move for love but she needs to know that the person she is in love with, would move also. Could moving to LA CA have been her plan, even prior to doing the show?

She did say that to Peter. But in the same conversation, he kept mentioning possible moving to other locations (ironically CA), and Rachel more than once, brought up how she is licensed in WI. I only bring that up because I don't think LA was necessarily on her radar during filming. Now post filming, maybe she has gotten a taste of the celebrity and wants to see where that can go (along with law, if that is truly what she is going to do). JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:52 am

‘Bachelorette's Rachel & Bryan Are Moving To California Together, So Is A Spinoff On The Horizon?
https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelorettes-rachel-bryan-are-moving-to-california-together-so-is-a-spinoff-on-the-horizon-2419387
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday