SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:02 am

So according to the above: (source).
According to Bryan and Rachel during the interview, having their own reality show isn't on their radar, and they want to take time away to focus on their relationship. But a move closer to Hollywood, however, shows that the couple isn't exactly ruling the idea of having one out either. Just why the pair have decided to call the Golden State "home" has yet to be shared, but Williams, as well as her esteemed studio audience, seems convinced that being in the midst of the biggest names in Hollywood has a lot to do with it.
zero +zero= zero. Gotta love these stupid reads. JMO rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:16 am

ElonM wrote:‘Bachelorette's Rachel & Bryan Are Moving To California Together, So Is A Spinoff On The Horizon?
https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelorettes-rachel-bryan-are-moving-to-california-together-so-is-a-spinoff-on-the-horizon-2419387

They have said reapeatedly, especially Rachel they are not doing a spin-off and on that I do 100% believe them, IMO.  SHe has seemed very frustrated with the ABC editing and has said that she is done with the cameras FOR SOME TIME. JMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:28 am

zoe06 wrote:
ElonM wrote:‘Bachelorette's Rachel & Bryan Are Moving To California Together, So Is A Spinoff On The Horizon?
https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelorettes-rachel-bryan-are-moving-to-california-together-so-is-a-spinoff-on-the-horizon-2419387

They have said reapeatedly, especially Rachel they are not doing a spin-off and on that I do 100% believe them, IMO.  SHe has seemed very frustrated with the ABC editing and has said that she is done with the cameras FOR SOME TIME.  JMO

This is my first season watching the bachelorette...is there a reason ABC would edit out Rachel and Bryan's love story. It seems if engagement and marriage is the goal why make things messy by showing the deep connection with TOG. I mean if it were balanced even that would have been fine but that breakup broke my heart to the point that I still dont even care about RnB.. I'm just confused, especially since it seems they had cute footage together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:40 am

themindof_vee wrote:
zoe06 wrote:

They have said reapeatedly, especially Rachel they are not doing a spin-off and on that I do 100% believe them, IMO.  SHe has seemed very frustrated with the ABC editing and has said that she is done with the cameras FOR SOME TIME.  JMO

This is my first season watching the bachelorette...is there a reason ABC would edit out Rachel and Bryan's love story. It seems if engagement and marriage is the goal why make things messy by showing the deep connection with TOG. I mean if it were balanced even that would have been fine but that breakup broke my heart to the point that I still dont even care about RnB.. I'm just confused, especially since it seems they had cute footage together.

This happens every year. They want you to think its the F2 or be very confused as to who they choose. It will be the same on Arie's season and the next Bachelorette. Go back to other seasons and you will see some of the tells we talked about this season but they are not all about the love story.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:42 am

themindof_vee wrote:
zoe06 wrote:

Drama = rating = money in the producers' mind. They don't care about a love story. IMO.
In Nick's season, after her wonderful 1-1 date with a Nick, Vanessa was only shown a few seconds for the next few episodes.
I also read on this forum, during her podcast with RS, Des said she wishes they would show more of her love story with Chris.
IMO, the sentiment is shared every single season by fans that we want to see a love story, but the show follows the same script every season, drama, not love, is the focus.
I admit I have my rose colored glasses on, I saw a love story between RnB. They always seem so happy together, just like post show. Will they last? No one knows but I am just enjoying it as long as they stay together.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:43 am

themindof_vee wrote:
zoe06 wrote:

They do that every bachelorette season. They also cut out the F1 scenes because they dont want to make it obvious who wins, create suspense, and possibly create a better edit to set up the next bachelor. Desiree, kaitlyn have both complained about this before. Sucks that so much potential cuteness was left on the editing room floor hopefully bryan and rachel can post more bts vids on their ig

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:50 am

teambigrach wrote:
themindof_vee wrote:
zoe06 wrote:

They do that every bachelorette season. They also cut out the F1 scenes because they dont want to make it obvious who wins, create suspense, and possibly create a better edit to set up the next bachelor. Desiree, kaitlyn have both complained about this before. Sucks that so much potential cuteness was left on the editing room floor hopefully bryan and rachel can post more bts vids on their ig

I agree. I do feel that they showed a good amount of cute moments between R&B though after he got his first 1 on 1. My personal fav is the Miami hometown date, many cute moments there. IMO I think those moments ended up forgotten by many viewers by the time we saw the dramatic finale and the F2 breakup, because it took up sooo much time. I personally wouldn't need more of the love story throughout the season, but I would have liked to see more of what led up to the proposal in the final episode. It just felt really rushed! And don't get me started on the wind no
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:59 am

bachfan218 wrote:
teambigrach wrote:
themindof_vee wrote:

I agree. I do feel that they showed a good amount of cute moments between R&B though after he got his first 1 on 1. My personal fav is the Miami hometown date, many cute moments there. IMO I think those moments ended up forgotten by many viewers by the time we saw the dramatic finale and the F2 breakup, because it took up sooo much time. I personally wouldn't need more of the love story throughout the season, but I would have liked to see more of what led up to the proposal in the final episode. It just felt really rushed! And don't get me started on the wind no

as someone who doesn't care for doctor miami (soon to be LA), I needed more time to feel comfortable with him, between the kissing, the sloppy seconds, the fairy tale talk, the mother, I couldn't see past all that to see their connection and I feel cheated. IMO it sounds like they are copy and pasting the format to save time. A 'battle royale' type of edit would make more sense, (esp since so many of us grew up watching damn disney movies anyway).

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:07 pm

@themindof_vee Good point. The funny thing is I didn't really care for Bryan when RS first posted about the guys. Then I watched Ellen and outside of his sloppy seconds comment he seemed like he had a good sense of humor and looked like Rachel's type so I thought for sure he'd end up in the final 2. The show focused a little too much on the kissing because based on what both Rachel and Bryan say, they talked about so much more than the "too good to be true" stuff. For me, after their 1 on 1, I could see he was a good guy and all in for Rachel, so I didn't need much else. But I could definitely see why those who were skeptical would need to see more of them and their story! I'd benefit from it too because they're so cute together IMO.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:07 pm

^^^^ I have watched many seasons, so I knew what to expect.  However, they went overboard this season, IMO.  It went beyond just making the average viewer think F2 was going to be F1- it seems like they attempted to make viewers flat out dislike the F1, and it worked, IMO.  I feel that both F1 and F2 paid for ABC's edit.  Alot of people don't trust Bryan post show, in big part due to the edit.  On the other side, a lot of people believe that F2 thinks he is perfect, want him knocked off his pedestal, etc etc due to the edit.  These guys have no control over how they were perceived on the show.

I still do not understand why they included the sloppy seconds scene from Ellen, in the show.  There was nothing to be gained from leaving that in.  We all saw it on the actual Ellen episode that aired, so I am not sure why they showed that. ETA- I know for drama's sake, but still.

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:18 pm

bachfan218 wrote:@themindof_vee Good point. The funny thing is I didn't really care for Bryan when RS first posted about the guys. Then I watched Ellen and outside of his sloppy seconds comment he seemed like he had a good sense of humor and looked like Rachel's type so I thought for sure he'd end up in the final 2. The show focused a little too much on the kissing because based on what both Rachel and Bryan say, they talked about so much more than the "too good to be true" stuff. For me, after their 1 on 1, I could see he was a good guy and all in for Rachel, so I didn't need much else. But I could definitely see why those who were skeptical would need to see more of them and their story! I'd benefit from it too because they're so cute together IMO.

Yess, I agree with the above that is how I felt about Bryan initally i had the same progression as you in regards to Bryan. Also majority of the guys in the house have said he isn't a bad guy and that he got the worst edit, that Byran stayed to himself and remained always focused on Rachel. Even Dean admited that Bryan would even lend him clothes and Peter even said he didn't have a real reason not to like him, just that they had different personalities.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Bryan has apologized for his sloppy second comment to Rachel on IG and also acknowledged that's an inappropriate comment in another IG story. I give him credit that he owned up to his mistake. We don't know if he apologized in private to her /family, but Rachel was able to get over it so me as a fan can do so too.

We all misspeak at times. Peter's have a mediocre life is not his greatest comment either. I don't mind it because it's the heat of the moment and he apologized later. It doesn't bother me the same way I let Bryan's comment pass.
I am enjoying the present and looking forward to the future for RnB. I don't dwell on the past.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday