SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 pm

@adf23 Yes as a huge pachel fan. It was so skewed in the TOGs favour that I was convinced mother nature was trying to rip the ring out of her hands and it was so hard to be happy for her. IMO I think thats why she got alot of flack at the ATFR because people were sooo invested in one outcome and when it didn't happen it was too raw to even be happy for her.

I thought she was snarky at the ATFR but watching it again recently she really wasn't. They really messed it up for her, which is so weird to me.

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:28 pm

@zoe06 Yea I agree I think he was focused on the end goal, not so much on becoming besties with everyone in the house IMO. Doesn't mean he wasn't a nice guy because several of the guys have said that he is, maybe just not everyone's cup of tea. It happens!

IMO I don't think he gave TPTB much to work with either, except for lots of passionate makeout sessions laugh out loud and conversations about the future with Rach, and like some of us have said before, maybe if they showed the other parts of the R&B love story it would be too obvious earlier on who the F1 is? JMO
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:30 pm

@bachfan218 I dont think so, those of us who were invested in pachel were pretty strong about their potential ending. If RS hadn't ruined things (which WTF-- I dont get that) IMO it seemed like TOG would have been F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:34 pm

bachfan218 wrote:@zoe06 Yea I agree I think he was focused on the end goal, not so much on becoming besties with everyone in the house IMO. Doesn't mean he wasn't a nice guy because several of the guys have said that he is, maybe just not everyone's cup of tea. It happens!

IMO I don't think he gave TPTB much to work with either, except for lots of passionate makeout sessions laugh out loud and conversations about the future with Rach, and like some of us have said before, maybe if they showed the other parts of the R&B love story it would be too obvious earlier on who the F1 is? JMO

you are indeed correct, they had alot more that they talked about beyond just kissing all of the time, Byran said there was no drama to them so things got boring with their story and they editted it out alot, because as all the men clearly stated that Bryan was the clear front runner and majority have said this is why she didn't settle they knew it was him. You saw it especially on their 1on1 IN Norway when Josiah said she likes Bryan and Adam said everytime he walked into the room Rachel lit up. at the Hometown date she wanted to say i love you back so badly she had tears in her eye when he said it to her and she pracitcally melted. Evryone before the finale was saying that it was clear Byran was the choice and that she was going to pick him, they really effed it up with the Finale edit. Rachel mentioned the things we didn't see in her people blog, just like she did regarding Alex, Peter and some of the other guys.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:35 pm

@themindof_vee I could see why TOG could have been the F1 too, up until a certain point. Don't want to get OT so this can be deleted if so, but I think HTD's were very telling, when Rachel went to theirs, and when the guys came to Dallas. Something was off between Rachel and TOG when he went to Dallas even though the family was rooting for him. She seemed caught off guard and confused by his feelings, which adds up to how she was feeling at the end. For me I felt the Breitling watch made it obvious who was F1, especially when she wore it in front of the others. I don't even think she did that intentionally to make a point, may have been something done subconsciously, but this is all JMO.

I do think the show is also edited in a way to get folks split on who the F1 and F2 are. That's what makes it so entertaining to watch!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:40 pm

zoe06 wrote:
bachfan218 wrote:@zoe06 Yea I agree I think he was focused on the end goal, not so much on becoming besties with everyone in the house IMO. Doesn't mean he wasn't a nice guy because several of the guys have said that he is, maybe just not everyone's cup of tea. It happens!

you are indeed correct, they had alot more that they talked about beyond just kissing all of the time, Byran said there was no drama to them so things got boring with their story and they editted it out alot, because as all the men clearly stated that Bryan was the clear front runner and majority have said this is why she didn't settle they knew it was him. You saw it especially on their 1on1 IN Norway when Josiah said she likes Bryan and Adam said everytime he walked into the room Rachel lit up. at the Hometown date she wanted to say i love you back so badly she had tears in her eye when he said it to her and she pracitcally melted. Evryone before the finale was saying that it was clear Byran was the choice and that she was going to pick him, they really effed it up with the Finale edit. Rachel mentioned the things we didn't see in her people blog, just like she did regarding Alex, Peter and some of the other guys.

Yup! There are little bits and pieces of comments here and there throughout the season that if you listen close enough, it's not all that surprising to see how things played out. Obviously I was Team Bryan after episode 5, but Team Rachel always, and I loved who she was whenever she was with him. That's why I like him. I watch this show with my sisters, and one of them was Team TOG, so we would have long debates about stuff like this every Monday night laugh out loud
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:44 pm

I didn't see anything wrong with Bryan's edit. The love story was plain as day to me. The idea is to take every sleuther's hard work into consideration, leaving personal feelings aside rather than trying to justify why Bryan wouldn't be the F1 simply because he may not be one's favourite.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:45 pm

I think in general, guys in the house got along with each other pretty well, other than the exception of Dean Peter vs Bryan. I've read/ heard Kenny and Josiah saying great things about Peter and Bryan, even Alex and Iggy who are close to Peter leave nice comments on Bryan's IG.
Bryan is exceptional, imo, in handling sm. I've never seen him react to negative comments, and even after Eric's consolation prize comment, he still leave nice comments on Eric's account. After Dean's unfollow, Bryan didn't follow fans' suggestion and just left things the way it is. I think it actually says a lot about his character, (and also others' ) IMO.
He has not shilled yet, as far as I can see, other than his own ridiculous merchandise, which thankfully is no longer linked to his bio. That's why I am not sure if he is really into fame, like some have suggested. Only time will tell and we shall see.

all jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:45 pm

@bachfan218 I agree the HTD was telling BUT and this is just a rhetorical question because none of us are rachel and this will take things on a tangent but why go back and forth for 3 hours with the TOG, 'saying no you don't want to leave', if Bryan is the one.

I get tv suspense and not making Bryan so obvious but if that's the case then she's a great actor and their move to LA makes more sense.

So IMO it just makes all their 'money moves' suspect. I quite enjoyed the Wendy interview because she was saying what I would have said.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:51 pm

@themindof_vee I would venture to guess, but because I am never a Peter fan, so I admit I am 100% biased: Peter did more push and pull?

I have no doubt she had strong feelings for Peter. She said she different feelings for all her f4 but Bryan's in a different level. I don't think Peter is the good fit for her and I think in the end, she knew it too.

Just a guess but I am glad all of them are moving on with their lives and all seem to be happy. That's good enough for me now.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:51 pm

@themindof_vee I think the breakup and R&B's alleged "money moves" are completely separate issues. No one said she didn't love TOG, but at the end of the day, a break up is a break up and she made a choice, as difficult as it was.

Rachel did say, I think in the finale CMIIAW, that she was afraid of making the wrong choice in the end. You can have strong feelings for two people and be torn leading up to the end, that doesn't take away from the love you have for the one that's chosen. JMO
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:53 pm

We can all take as long as we want to warm up to any of these people and most likely it won't make any difference in the long run, as most of us will never personally have these people actually effect us.
That's how I look at it. No personal investment.
Michael Fleiss created this show in the same genre as he created Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Is that a romance? I don't think so. It's a jump the shark. A what if based on the prototype Who Wants To Marry A MultiMillionaire? It's a speed dating show on crack, a sociological dating experiment he has stated in past interviews.
MF's bottom line is money and creating a springboard for the next successful season. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday