SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:17 am

also considering Matty is a self confessed 'sports nut'!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Hooked Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 am

I'm with you @Bachiegal

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:29 am

@bobette
I agree with you. Elise had been a hidden gem. TPTB kept her hidden for just a little too long. Tara had gathered a strong following by then. It's interesting to watch though as Elise gets more and more air time how many more IG followers and supporters she gets. You can't help but love her really.

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:42 am

FloForIt wrote:Maybe they didn't want to push the sports narrative for Elise because it didn't work so well for that soccer dude from Sam F's season giggling

:Welcome It certainly didn't @FloForIt but then Michael also had the disadvantage of being Michael, so there's that. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:52 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think he is really good at using his Marketing skills to sell...himself. Salesman 101: market and sell yourself first.

And when you put it like that ^ maybe Laura really is his perfect match.  Mr & Mrs Marketeer. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 3806527698

Oh for sure imo. Perhaps that was the plan all along cheeky

ETA:  Welcome1 @FloForIt

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:08 am

welcomeyall FloForIt !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:40 am

I still like Matty after his own season, and I still think he's genuine in the process. No matter how Laura behaves during the season airs, imo, it doesn't take away the authenticity of Matty if she really is F1. After all, the heart knows what the heart wants. I have seen so many times those so-called good on paper pairs broke up shortly after. At the end of the day, it is what Matty's heart wants. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 am

IDK. This season has been suss to me from the getgo. Laura admitting she knew (of) Matty pre-season and had seen him around. Then she goes on the show and night one is wearing her rings and he asks about them and she takes them off and he's trying them on and so begins the constant promotion for Toni May including HTD where he makes a bracelet and off the show self-promotion. Heck, Laura even getting the other contestant to promote Toni May.

I understand "business" reasons or whatever, but to me this is OTT for a F1 for any season anywhere and makes me think that this is more about business than it is about love. TBH, I think the whole thing is a setup and fake and planned (especially after Richie's relationship bombed and likely he was forced to do Logies at the time and not announce a breakup so as the show looks "legit"). I can totally see the promotion of Toni May being compensation for Laura to make a show and sell a storyline with a literal and figurative storyboard. It's been so OTT and suss this season that I just am not buying what is being sold to me.

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Sorry for double post. I just saw this and it relates to my post above so adding it here.

I know it's DM but I believe it. This whole season has been suss to me  Suspect

Shocking claims: The Bachelor's Tara and Elise are left devastated after learning 'Laura Byrne and Matty J dated BEFORE the show and made a secret pact she would go to the finals'
read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4871152/The-Bachelor-s-Laura-Matty-J-make-secret-pact.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Someone said it was quiet on here and it is, this season, if it goes the way that is suspected has been the biggest disappointment In the history of the Au franchise IMO. So I was thinking, and I would be interested to know what others think too. When someone says 'city girl with a gypsy heart' who does it make you think of? For me it's Elora
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Sundy wrote:Someone said it was quiet on here and it is, this season, if it goes the way that is suspected has been the biggest disappointment In the history of the Au franchise IMO. So I was thinking, and I would be interested to know what others think too. When someone says 'city girl with a gypsy heart' who does it make you think of?  For me it's Elora

I don't agree with that. For me, the Richie season was still the worst. As a lead, he was a bigger disappointment to me. And, IMO, obviously, the Blake season had the biggest disappointment result-wise although we shall see in a few nights what the result will be this season. Given I've refused to get too emotionally attached this year, I won't be too disappointed either way.

Oh, and my first thought with 'city girl with a gypsy heart' was Laura.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Mjoy I thought the outcome of Richies season was a cracker and that's coming from a diehard Nikki fan. Love all the different perspectives though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear