SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by flemingal Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Hiii

flemingal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:49 pm

@Sundy....Laura describes her jewelry line as for the city girl with a gypsy heart. Did this come up somewhere else? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by flemingal Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Hiii
So I'm another first time poster long time reader/stalker. So like alot many here I believe Laura is F1 (yawn!) But would like to squish on the Elise train. One thing I did find interesting was reading about Elises pendant being a clue. One thing I noticed is in the diimex airport pics after Elise sees she's being papped she removes/hides the necklace (it's missing when she's collecting her luggage + waiting for a cab). What does this mean? Probably nothing laugh out loud I mean if she was to hide it she wouldn't wear it as often as she has. Just thought I'd put it here. If there is a finale piece it will be interesting to see Matty give it to Laura and where she'd put it haha. Her not wearing jewellery at the finale might be a clue for the piece?? Anyways I'll be glad to never see tonimay again after this. I too am sick of the advertising overload. Ok I'll see you all later laugh out loud.

flemingal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:59 pm

flemingal wrote:Hiii
hi and welcomebanner  to you @flemingal...thanks for joining us here. Hope you have fun with us and continue to post.

I actually just checked Diimex again and you are right both her necklaces are not seen when she is about to get into the cab, could be she removed them as you said or snuck it under her jumper, no idea though.

On another note, Matty got back into Sydney last night, thanks to @natik for letting me know which airline that was it the IG post I found of him with the air hostesses...it was dark when he got back in so who knows if the paps got his pics or not since they are not yet up on Diimex laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by flemingal Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 pm

PS that first hiii was an error of sending a bit too quick! Won't let me delete for some reason

flemingal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sundy....Laura describes her jewelry line as for the city girl with a gypsy heart. Did this come up somewhere else? Thanks.

No I was just wondering who it put you in mind of. I know it's the tonimay tag but I think it fits Elora really well not Laura
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 pm

flemingal wrote:PS that first hiii was an error of sending a bit too quick! Won't let me delete for some reason
@flemingal....you can only delete when no one has posted after you but it's all good, our moderator can delete it if she sees the need to.

@Sundy oh got it, I really have no sense of who Laura is to be honest other than she is a jewelry designer and she seems passionate about it Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Not to be snarky but does living in the eastern suburbs near a beach and wearing Tigerlily make you a gypsy?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:33 pm

@brownravens laugh out loud get it girl, it's a gypsy at heart not an actual gypsy, sorry but the description is actually hilarious to me the more I think about it giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:35 pm

RE: Elise's pendant, I can't remember who but someone raised that a couple of days ago (kudos to you, sorry I can't remember who!), and in the process of exploring that someone else found rings on the Larsen website that are very similar to Elise's pendant, and IMO if they were going to make a ring and matching necklace for the F1, they would make a custom piece rather than something stock standard on their website (i.e. her exact necklace wouldn't be on their website, but custom made by them, but it's VERY much in the Larsen style). Here are some of the Larsen rings that are a very close match (and the darker sapphire stone as opposed to aquamarine which IMO looks closer to the colour of Elise's stone):

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Ring110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Ring210

Also checked at the time all of Elise's IG pics prior to Bachie and could not see the pendant in any of her other pictures (i.e. to see if it was an old necklace) so it appears she only started wearing it post show, and seems to wear it all the time as she's been papped or posted pics of herself wearing it on several occasions POST show.
It also appears not to fit with her 'normal' style of simple, small gold necklaces such as those by By Charlotte which she noted in one of her IG comment replies to a person that asked where her small gold necklaces were from -- which may indicate it's a special gift, IMO it certainly looks like a very expensive, special gift type of piece!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:42 pm

@ideas_ideas....it was poster @natik that found the rings and she posted it in the prior F1-F4 thread that is now archived.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 pm

mercieme wrote:@ideas_ideas....it was poster @natik that found the rings and she posted it in the prior F1-F4 thread that is now archived.

yes Thanks @mercieme !

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear