SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:50 pm

I just watched Elise's rejection. Matty seemed really cold towards her, imho. It was heartbreaking and she sobbed while walking up the stairs to get to the car. I have seen the lead be more empathetic to the F2 than Matty was with Elise. It was almost like he couldn't get rid of her fast enough. I can see why Elise feels played...because in the end, she was.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:57 pm

I wasn't on the Elise train. I liked the final and I like Matty and Laura together.
I agree it wasn't an overly romantic season, but not every person is the same. I think both Matty and Laura aren't very comfortable with PDA. That doesn't mean they can't be in love IMO.

Matty knew from the very first day Laura was the one he wanted. I don't think he was really very interested in any of the other girls. He had to act through the entire season. That's what made this season feel off. *IMO*

I knew as soon as they described Elise as the "girl next door" and "the perfect match on paper", she was never going to be F1. The same happened on previous seasons. It was like Nikki al over again.
There's always going to be a F2. And most of the time it's the one most liked by the public.
It's the way this show works. I think Elise is going to be alright, like every F2 eventually.

I don't think Matty deserves all the hate he is getting on SM. He choose the girl he fell in love with and he thinks is the best fit for him. Who are we to judge!

I hope they are gonna make it. I like them as a couple.

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:41 pm

I dont understand the Laura and Matty hate in social media. Some says Laura is fake or boring but I think she's one of the most genuine contestant--- her awkwardness, the nerves, being teary and scared. Her reaction in the Finale was the most realistic I've seen and was so touched with the ending. I saw her genuine relief and I saw how Matty really really wants to tell how he's feeling for a long time. For me this is the most satisfying Finale I've seen.

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Dutchy and chi, thanks for writing out what I was thinking....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:12 pm

So I finally watched the finale and crazycried when Elises heart broke. Then I found an medicine that actually helped! I watched Art telling Matilda that she was the one. So, all of you that want to feel better...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:23 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:Sooo, thebachelorau account deleted their video together

It is still on facebook

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Being a nyc gal, could someone enlighten me about bondi and rush cutters.... Are they areas frequented only by the elite? Tbh, I thought Laura's sister's house seemed fairly modest? I ask because I stumbled on a dm article quoting Tara as saying she has no interest in being a socialite like matty....???? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Billysmom wrote:Being a nyc gal, could someone enlighten me about bondi and rush cutters.... Are they areas frequented only by the elite? Tbh, I thought Laura's sister's house seemed fairly modest? I ask because I stumbled on a dm article quoting Tara as saying she has no interest in being a socialite like matty....???? Tia

You are looking at a million dollars for a one bedroom apartment in that area. Some older ones a bit cheaper. But certainly not a modest area price wise by any means.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:08 pm

Hmmm, sounds like parts of Brooklyn here where the hipsters have moved in and apts are being sold for similar prices. Thanks.
So these are sections of Sydney? Do we know where Elise is living in Sydney?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hmmm, sounds like parts of Brooklyn here where the hipsters have moved in and apts are being sold for similar prices. Thanks.

Park Slope and Brooklyn Heights!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hmmm, sounds like parts of Brooklyn here where the hipsters have moved in and apts are being sold for similar prices. Thanks.

Yep, inner east of Sydney, definitely hipster central. I haven't heard where Elise is living. She has been papped around Bondi though hasn't she?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:29 pm

I lived in Sydney for nearly 20 years up until not long ago and really property EVERYWHERE is worth ridiculous amounts of money, it's certainly not exclusive to Bondi and Rushcutters Bay, which form part of the Eastern Suburbs. Yes, there are plenty of so-called 'Elites' in the eastern suburbs, but there are just as many average-wage earning types, and yes, hipsters typically reside in the inner city and eastern suburbs as well. The anti-Rushcutters/Bondi sentiment comes out of Sydney traditionally having a very strong cultural and class divide between the eastern suburbs and the western suburbs. Never the twain shall meet.

For what it's worth, I believe Elise has chosen to live in the eastern suburbs as well.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo