SELECT CONTENT

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Alanna wrote:I was always in the “it’s just piece of paper” camp before but my bestie got married a few months before me and says it does feel more weighty and more “real” now. So I guess we’ll find out laugh out loud 

I do wonder if some of the married couples would have split if they didn’t marry quickly? Like, I would leave right now but we’re married, so might as well try and work through it? Versus the unmarrieds, who find it easier to leave during a rough patch? Kind of a backwards theory from the typical- they weren’t as committed in the first place.

That's basically the premise of Married at First Sight. They're married from the start so they must try harder to make things work. Doesn't really work in theory much though. laugh out loud

As for Derek and Taylor, I think Taylor's just too young to be tied down to a guy on the other side of the country who she's not willing to move for yet. Even if there's love there, long distance is hard and you need to be 100% committed otherwise it's easy to start wondering if there are easier routes to take. Leaving your whole life behind is tough and I think these two were still just dating despite the free ring. I guess it stopped being worth it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:25 am

Derek is now cohost, with Betches Kay Brown, of The Betchelor podcast
Link
They have great rapport IMO.
Kay briefly asked Derek about Taylor and dug a bit into Taylor talking about their relationship on her podcast and whether he thought she was throwing some shade his way. He did say he had listened to a few of the pods that friends had directed him to because they thought she was poking a bit and he did say he thought she sometimes sounded “passive aggressive”. Overall, he said little to nothing about the relationship other than it had ended before they were able to make a public announcement and that he was moving on.
The main focus of the epi is a recap of Bette.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:32 pm

@notarose Thanks for posting. That's a good way to end the thread. It's time to move this thread out to the Split Couples archives.

Any further updates can be posted Updates on Past Contestants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion

+24
Ash2214
jen689
Sprite
Kels0012
flojo031