SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:20 pm

This must be Brittnay's date tonight.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Brittn10
My sc
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:07 am

hello everyone!!! @sprite and myself decided to go dark tonight!!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:08 am

HEA wrote:hello everyone!!! @sprite and myself decided to go dark tonight!!! handwave

Yup. Now I'm going to try read a bit of what was going on here tonight.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:09 am

timfan wrote:Is there any way Michaela can be f1

a tiny possibility but IMO, he fell hard for Lindsey... he fought it but at the end " he could not deny he wanted her in his life"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:17 am

@HEA...It seems we had more of a discussion about the episode tonight over in the unspoiled thread. Nobody seems to have watched live here.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:18 am

Sprite wrote:@HEA...It seems we had more of a discussion about the episode tonight over in the unspoiled thread. Nobody seems to have watched live here.

yes. i am surprised. i thought to find much more discussion but maybe it is a problem of stream... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:32 am

Hello, finally someone to talk to! Great sleuthing in the non spoiler thread.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:42 am

richmondrose wrote:Hello, finally someone to talk to!  Great sleuthing in the non spoiler thread.

And here we thought we were missing out all the discussion.

So has it been confirmed who F1 is ... or the final three?

I think we have agreed that Lyndsay is the F1 but we are still undecided on the others. Michaela, Catie are the most likely.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:42 am

you know what? I went on lindsey blog and no freaking way this girl is ready fo another relationship few months (!!!) after her break up.

it is definitely a rebound for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:43 am

richmondrose wrote:Hello, finally someone to talk to!  Great sleuthing in the non spoiler thread.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:45 am

Sprite wrote:

And here we thought we were missing out all the discussion.

So has it been confirmed who F1 is ... or the final three?

I think we have agreed that Lyndsay is the F1 but we are still undecided on the others. Michaela, Catie are the most likely.

yes. i am kinda surprised considering how many people were here on jasmine season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:47 am

wow great job on the passport!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu