SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:51 am

Welcome @HEA and @Sprite !!! Let me say a big thank you for the live episode posts! I was always following you guys and really wanted to chime in so now I am glad you decided to come on over :Woah-hoo:

I am amazed at your sleuthing without sm impressive for sure yes IMO I see Lyndsey as f1... her ig just recently became public as well... Caties ig confirms for me that she isn’t f1... and I believe @aunties_love found Stacey passport stamps on her ig to show she was in Mexico on 2nd June ...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:54 am

Sprite wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Hello, finally someone to talk to!  Great sleuthing in the non spoiler thread.

And here we thought we were missing out all the discussion.

So has it been confirmed who F1 is ... or the final three?

I think we have agreed that Lyndsay is the F1 but we are still undecided on the others. Michaela, Catie are the most likely.

As it stands now, it seem the filming schedule might only allow for two girls to have a fd in Mexico. Like @HEA I sleuthed it to be Lindsay and Mikaela.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Welcome @HEA and @Sprite !!! Let me say a big thank you for the live episode posts! I was always following you guys and really wanted to chime in so now I am glad you decided to come on over :Woah-hoo:

I am amazed at your sleuthing without sm impressive for sure yes IMO I see Lyndsey as f1... her ig just recently became public as well... Caties ig confirms for me that she isn’t f1... and I believe @aunties_love found Stacey passport stamps on her ig to show she was in Mexico on 2nd June ...

Correction, LOF, the stamp was NYC not Mexico. yes
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:06 am

richmondrose wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Welcome @HEA and @Sprite !!! Let me say a big thank you for the live episode posts! I was always following you guys and really wanted to chime in so now I am glad you decided to come on over :Woah-hoo:

Correction, LOF, the stamp was NYC not Mexico. yes

Oh wow really and here I thought it was Mexico laugh out loud and was wondering how Stacey made it to f2 so really she might’ve only made it to f3 then? But cmiiw you definitely found scaps to put Lyndsey in f2 right?

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:24 am

thank you! yes just wondering who you see as the f1 out of micheala and lyndsey??if they are the final 2 girls?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:29 am

Lindsay for now ... but I've been wrong before giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:37 am

@richmondrose and @LeapofFaith thank you for responding so quickly.

So we got it right. I've been on the Lindsay band wagon for a while...thanks to my co-worker Scott who nailed it from the limo...and @HEA has been back and forth, but tonight sealed it for both of us. We also thought Michaela was the most likely F2 since it seemed as if he was already over Catie and there really wasn't anyone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:58 am

richmondrose wrote:Lindsay for now ... but I've been wrong before giggling

oh gosh.. welcome to my world!!! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 am

Sprite wrote:@richmondrose and @LeapofFaith thank you for responding so quickly.

So we got it right. I've been on the Lindsay band wagon for a while...thanks to my co-worker Scott who nailed it from the limo...and @HEA has been back and forth, but tonight sealed it for both of us. We also thought Michaela was the most likely F2 since it seemed as if he was already over Catie and there really wasn't anyone else.

The splice & dice in most conversations is driving me crazy, but particularly in the Lindsey/Chris conversation last night. It was all over the map. I've thought she was F1 from early on, but when I watched last night, even with all the choppiness, I'm pretty sure he won't be able to let her go. The scene in the preview where Chris is crying & his mom is telling him not to be afraid fits most with Lindsey because last night I got the impression he's been fighting with the idea of whether or not she's at the same place in life as him.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:59 am

jojo47 wrote:The splice & dice in most conversations is driving me crazy, but particularly in the Lindsey/Chris conversation last night. It was all over the map. I've thought she was F1 from early on, but when I watched last night, even with all the choppiness, I'm pretty sure he won't be able to let her go. The scene in the preview where Chris is crying & his mom is telling him not to be afraid fits most with Lindsey because last night I got the impression he's been fighting with the idea of whether or not she's at the same place in life as him.

This is the same impression I got as well. With all the snipping I'm curious to know what their time together was really like; if it was really all doom and gloom.
I'm still open to him choosing someone else because I hate being fooled by the machination of the editors.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:16 pm

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:The splice & dice in most conversations is driving me crazy, but particularly in the Lindsey/Chris conversation last night. It was all over the map. I've thought she was F1 from early on, but when I watched last night, even with all the choppiness, I'm pretty sure he won't be able to let her go. The scene in the preview where Chris is crying & his mom is telling him not to be afraid fits most with Lindsey because last night I got the impression he's been fighting with the idea of whether or not she's at the same place in life as him.

This is the same impression I got as well. With all the snipping I'm curious to know what their time together was really like; if it was really all doom and gloom.
I'm still open to him choosing someone else because I hate being fooled by the machination of the editors.

The only other girls I see Chris even remotely interested in romantically are Mikaela & Jessie. But so far, it's distant to Lindsey. I almost get the vibe he's preoccupied with Lindsey right now.

The edit did a number on KW last season so I wonder what they're up to with the edit this season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu