SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 am

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love

I sleuthed a while back in the no spoiled that blowing the conch is very much caraibes and very much popular in Mexico. There is no evidence that it is DR.

I am not going to argue about your timeline. I think you made it pretty clear and I made it pretty clear that I have my doubts about the dates. So lets agree to disagree on that.

I deleted my sources so I can't prove it, but when I was sleuthing the mayan bath picture I came upon several articles that that mayan shaman perform rituals such as "cleansing and purification" and would use fire and conches in these rituals. This SC would definitely fit in with the cleansing of the mud baths.imo
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:03 pm

tatladylu wrote:I've been thinking....could it be Jessie jumping off that pirate ship? I see blond hair at the ends.

Michaela's crying picture, as it was stated,  seems to be after MTP.

For me, the  connection to Jessie is really starting to come forward.

Although they've shown little conversation, what I've heard and seen appears to be more "deep and meaningful" dialogue from those two. He admitted to her that he's afraid of being with hurt. He talked about holding on to hurt and what that one broken relationship did to him. This, to me, speaks more of an emotional connection. Jessie seems like a very good listener and reflects back what a person says or feels to show that she understands. She did that with Megan too.

Before Chris gave Jessie the rose from the the pool party date,  he said something interesting, "I can't deny it any longer". We barely saw any interaction with them in prior episodes....what's there to deny? Unlesssssss, there is a connection that we're not seeing that Chris wanted to deny because it's an EMOTIONAL connection and he doesn't want to go there!! Hmmmm?

Coincidently, at the pool party, Jessie talked about the craziness of maybe meeting his soulmate. During the last rose ceremony, he used the same word but the camera showed Lyndsey when he said it. If you freeze the shot, he's looking up where Jessie is standing (Lyndsey is to the right and standing on the floor).

I'm beginning to wonder if Lyndsey's connection might just be more infatuation...young lady infatuated by an older guy. Lyndsey talks about being ready for a emotional relationship. Is she? Whereas, Jessie shows that she's ready by having those, again, "deep and meaningful" conversations.

For me, I like all final four that were surmised from previous posts (Lyndsey, Michaela, Stacey and Jessie).

I don't know. Could I be off on this?

I totally agree with you on your evalution regarding Jessie and her relationship with Chris, and  I've been watching them out of the corner of my eye. Despite the obvious  in our faces relationships of the other girls,  this one seems to be sneaking up further and further in importance, and if I'm correct it will come to the forefront in Epi 7 where Jessie (imo) has the SD on the Catamaran. I've been through all the preview clips as well as the toasts at the end of each ceremony number of times and I see Jessie sitting or standing next to Chris a lot of times. Most importantly for me,  as I was watching the season preview for the nth time, it dawned on me that the girl saying "I'm falling madly in love with Chris, I'm falling in love with him" is Jessie. (around 0:57 in season preview) Now why would they even put that in and then hide this attachment on the screen unless they were trying to hide something? They've shown Catie, Kait, Lindsay, Michaela,and Meghan over the top for him, and even Stacy saying to him that she's falling for him, but yet they're side barring Jessie's low key interaction with him and according to her she's falling madly in love with him. I just can't shake the feeling that there's something brewing with these two after all.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:59 pm

it seams that every girl who have a single date fall in love.... so i would not be surprised that Jessie had a single date too.

Jessie reminds me of elise...

ps: sorry for the typos... using android and auto correct sucks duh

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:01 pm

richmondrose wrote:
tatladylu wrote:I've been thinking....could it be Jessie jumping off that pirate ship? I see blond hair at the ends.

Although they've shown little conversation, what I've heard and seen appears to be more "deep and meaningful" dialogue from those two. He admitted to her that he's afraid of being with hurt. He talked about holding on to hurt and what that one broken relationship did to him. This, to me, speaks more of an emotional connection. Jessie seems like a very good listener and reflects back what a person says or feels to show that she understands. She did that with Megan too.

Before Chris gave Jessie the rose from the the pool party date,  he said something interesting, "I can't deny it any longer". We barely saw any interaction with them in prior episodes....what's there to deny? Unlesssssss, there is a connection that we're not seeing that Chris wanted to deny because it's an EMOTIONAL connection and he doesn't want to go there!! Hmmmm?

Coincidently, at the pool party, Jessie talked about the craziness of maybe meeting his soulmate. During the last rose ceremony, he used the same word but the camera showed Lyndsey when he said it. If you freeze the shot, he's looking up where Jessie is standing (Lyndsey is to the right and standing on the floor).

I'm beginning to wonder if Lyndsey's connection might just be more infatuation...young lady infatuated by an older guy. Lyndsey talks about being ready for a emotional relationship. Is she? Whereas, Jessie shows that she's ready by having those, again, "deep and meaningful" conversations.

For me, I like all final four that were surmised from previous posts (Lyndsey, Michaela, Stacey and Jessie).

I totally agree with you on your evalution regarding Jessie and her relationship with Chris, and  I've been watching them out of the corner of my eye. Despite the obvious  in our faces relationships of the other girls,  this one seems to be sneaking up further and further in importance, and if I'm correct it will come to the forefront in Epi 7 where Jessie (imo) has the SD on the Catamaran. I've been through all the preview clips as well as the toasts at the end of each ceremony number of times and I see Jessie sitting or standing next to Chris a lot of times. Most importantly for me,  as I was watching the season preview for the nth time, it dawned on me that the girl saying "I'm falling madly in love with Chris, I'm falling in love with him" is Jessie. (around 0:57 in season preview) Now why would they even put that in and then hide this attachment on the screen unless they were trying to hide something? They've shown Catie, Kait, Lindsay, Michaela,and Meghan over the top for him, and even Stacy saying to him that she's falling for him, but yet they're side barring Jessie's low key interaction with him and according to her she's falling madly in love with him. I just can't shake the feeling that there's something brewing with these two after all.

IMO this is a very interesting piece of information. Jessie could very well go further than anyone suspects based on the SL being presented for her. Her 1:1 might change her story arc. I'm seeing a drop in Caitie's arc & I wouldn't be surprised if Jessie is in the F3 or F4.

A couple of other observations:

After the baseball GD Chris chose extra time with Lindsey when he could have chosen Stacey. He hasn't had a 1:1 or spent any extra time with Stacey so far and he chose to spend his extra time with Lindsey. This tells me where Stacey stands as of now.

The upcoming episode has the GD with Kait, Lindsey & Caitie. I wonder Kait is chosen to spend extra time with Chris but he actually opts not to give her the rose. That could account for the SC where we see her with the rose by herself.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:
HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love

I sleuthed a while back in the no spoiled that blowing the conch is very much caraibes and very much popular in Mexico. There is no evidence that it is DR.

I am not going to argue about your timeline. I think you made it pretty clear and I made it pretty clear that I have my doubts about the dates. So lets agree to disagree on that.

I deleted my sources so I can't prove it, but when I was sleuthing the mayan bath picture I came upon several  articles that that mayan shaman perform rituals such as "cleansing and purification" and would use fire and conches in these rituals. This SC would definitely fit in with the cleansing of the mud baths.imo

thumbsup

i sleuthed the same thing in the no spoiled. the black line eye painting is also mayans shamans IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 pm

@jojo47 I like your line of thinking regarding SQT with Kait and the rose.
BTW, imo the voice over "either he let me in or let me go "  in the previews when this clip is shown is Jessie. I wonder if she says this in a PI during her single date in epi 7.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:53 pm

richmondrose wrote:@jojo47 I like your line of thinking regarding SQT with Kait and the rose.
BTW, imo the voice over "either he let me in or let me go "  in the previews when this clip is shown is Jessie. I wonder if she says this in  a PI during her single date in  epi 7.

It seems there are some Jessie VO's that have gone unnoticed. It would be interesting to see what VO's in the preview belong to each of Mikaela, Stacey, Lindsey, Jessie & Caitie.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:27 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

IMO this is a very interesting piece of information. Jessie could very well go further than anyone suspects based on the SL being presented for her. Her 1:1 might change her story arc. I'm seeing a drop in Caitie's arc & I wouldn't be surprised if Jessie is in the F3 or F4.

A couple of other observations:

After the baseball GD Chris chose extra time with Lindsey when he could have chosen Stacey. He hasn't had a 1:1 or spent any extra time with Stacey so far and he chose to spend his extra time with Lindsey. This tells me where Stacey stands as of now.

The upcoming episode has the GD with Kait, Lindsey & Caitie. I wonder Kait is chosen to spend extra time with Chris but he actually opts not to give her the rose.  That could account for the SC where we see her with the rose by herself.
Yea, that is a very good point. I am also thinking that an ID is coming for Stacey very soon, like epi 7. Guess then we will be able to guage where they are as right now we have seen minimal time between the two and yet we see important points made in their conversations.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm

OK, going through Claire's IG, I found this. IMO it proves that she knew that she would be home on June 3 and IMO, that's when she would of had to be home to post the home post so early in the day on the 4th.

Therefore, IMO it's safe to say that June 2 was RC Finale day. And in saying that, IMO, Stacey wasn't the F1 but was at the finale.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2017-370
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2017-369

We also have this IG:

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2017-371

So in light of all of that, IMO the filming schedule that I had done and is below, more than likely is right. Not to mention that the HTD filming dates that I set out before I found the IG are likely right and it's POSSIBLE that the F1 had her HTD on May 22. IMO we are looking at 2 in the west and 2 in the mid to eastern area......we have Stacey and Lyndsey in the west, we have Mikaela in Winnipeg and likely either Catie or Jessie in Toronto. Since we know that they flew out of Toronto, likely they started in Victoria with Stacey - provided that's where her family is, then went to Lyndsey's, then went to Mikaela, then to Toronto for the last one. I set the above as POSSIBLE as it makes sense.

May 18 leave Dominican Republic - IG pic and Passport stamp
May 19 day off
May 20 HTD1
May 21 day off
May 22 HTD2 -
May 23 day off - IG post @ 2:52am UTC = 6:52pm pacific on may 22 or 9:52 pm est on May 22
May 24 HTD3
May 25 day off
May 26 HTD4
May 27 - RC and travel day - IG posted pic of suitcases

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30 MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day - due to rain, it was obvious)
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 - FRC - we have corresponding Passport stamp, AND IG pic posted from producers saying 1 more week.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:40 pm

richmondrose wrote:@jojo47 I like your line of thinking regarding SQT with Kait and the rose.
BTW, imo the voice over "either he let me in or let me go "  in the previews when this clip is shown is Jessie. I wonder if she says this in  a PI during her single date in  epi 7.

this line was used on kait on the last RC

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 pm

HEA wrote:

Did Kait actually say it or is it a VO used while she's onscreen?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:50 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:

Did Kait actually say it or is it a VO used while she's onscreen?

VO... it was a cut edit when she said she is a complete woman

sorry. my mistake. i thought i heard it and it was not there. i think i heard it again outside the possible 2-1

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu