SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:01 am

I have more SC with caption... but it is too late now and working tomorrow... so more tomorrow night and especially a comparison with lindsey and her own declaration and his reaction

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:03 am

Storybook wrote:Signing in from Australia  Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f600  I have been reading the episode discussion for weeks and it has been thoroughly entertaining and informative. I have not watched an episode in full only the short videos but I feel as though I know everything that's going on.

Thank you firstly to Sprite for the AMAZING live commentary from last night's episode (6). It was first rate!!

Going by what I have read and watched Chris seems more genuine and vulnerable than the last Australian bachelor. It is refreshing to see a man struggle with his feelings and try and work out which of the beautiful women he is suited to long term.

I have learnt physical attraction can NEVER be overlooked in this show. Chris certainly had that from the beginning with Lyndsey. But the doubts about her age opened the field to the other women.

Mikaela reminds me a little of Tara in the previous Aussie season. Matty was most definitely into her but she was never going to win because Matty had met the winner (Laura) before the show.

Going by what people have posted I'm thinking there's a possibility if Lyndsey wins then her and Chris may have broken up. And as far as her taking a one way ticket to Australia, personally I think that is just talk. Australia is large and diverse and the statement is very generalised.

I am surprised by the culling of half the women next episode and I am really looking forward to reading the posts as this unfolds yes
Thanks for posting @Storybook. I tend to agree....Mikaela won't be the F1 as it stand. IMO, that spot is for Lyndsey. There have been questions raised with Lyndsey and obstacles to get through.....none with Mikaela. As far as hugging caps go, IMO if we look at how Chris is with Lyndsey, then IMO things will be come more clear. IMO, Mikaela just doesn't have enough of what Chris has stated he wants.

I agree about her blog....when she was talking about a 1 way ticket to Australia it was just that....talk. IMO nothing is going to happen but in the meantime, it's got people wondering.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:38 pm

HEA wrote:sorry. as we do not have a SC discussion, I guess this is the only place to share.

the way he hug her is a full hug, both arms around her, head on her neck/shoulder his body fully engaged

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 5613
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 5713
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 5813
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 5914
my sc

While I appreciate that he is hugging her full on, what else can he do? She is running at him like a linebacker and basically, unless he just lets her do all the work and jump at him, he has to hug her. I'm not saying that he doesn't want to, just that in the circumstance it is basically the only thing he can do unless he wants to be rude. I personally found their time together very predictable. That make out session against the wall honestly made me laugh....right on cue!

I think this will be hard to compare to the moments with Lyndsay on the group date simply because that was a group date. He was overwhelmed at the time because everyone was declaring themselves. I'm also curious if that was the order of the women going up to him or if it was edited that way?

I am really looking forward to next week. It should be interesting and then, thankfully, we will be at HTDs.

Oh...and not on these s/c, but on the one where he says he can imagine himself with a "polished brunette girl" I thought that was "Polish".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:56 pm

I binged watched all the episodes and I have to say Mikaela is F1 at this point IMO. I compared hre 1:1 date and SQT to the other girls like Lindsay and Chris seems to be more in tune on several levels with Mikaela. The way he is talking ABOUT and TO HER indicates that he is into her imo.
On the SQT after the Bomba GP, the physical connection was explored and they couldn't stop kissing. He said convo flowed nicely & they had the same kind of humor.
On the 1:1 he said he had been waiting for it--he said he wanted to walk around town holding her hand & holding on to her
-He liked being around her because she makes him happy
-He liked doing normal things with her
-He couldn't kiss her enough
-He said their relationship was on an upward trejectory
-He told her she was the most beautiful girl
He told her when he closed his eyes he saw her with him in the future..
-age is not an issue as he hasn't said anything about it
-He said they were best friends and they had passion
-He was he was constantly thinking about her in PI
-when she told him she was falling for him ,he clamped but he reassured her at CP
This is why I think Mikaela is F1 at this point & unless something huge happens he is going to pick her imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 pm

LynnTa wrote:I binged watched all the episodes and I have to say Mikaela is F1 at this point IMO. I compared hre 1:1 date and SQT  to the other girls like Lindsay and Chris seems to be more in tune on several levels with Mikaela. The way he is talking ABOUT and TO HER indicates that he is into her imo.
On the SQT after the Bomba GP, the physical connection was explored and they couldn't stop kissing. He said convo flowed nicely & they had the same kind of humor.
On the 1:1 he said he had been waiting for it--he said he wanted to walk around town holding her hand & holding on to her
-He said they were best friends  and they had passion
-when she told him she was falling for him ,he clamped but he reassured her at CP
This is why I think Mikaela is F1 at this point & unless something huge happens he is going to pick her imo

But, he basically said the same things to Lyndsay. That is the problem with him. He has verbal diarrhea and is saying the same things to several women. One of the things that gives me pause to Michaela being his F1...along with all the predictability that I saw with this date....is the fact that this date came so late. This is the second to last episode before hometowns. This is when tptb have to ramp up the connection with whoever else makes it to the end to confuse the viewers and this date was right on schedule.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:02 pm

for me the extra date with mik was 15min... same duration as a SD. He said he waited a long time for this SD with Mik.... please read, prods made him wait for it. This was said 2x

Lindsey was seen among the other girls with drama. That is never a F1 sign IMO. Mik was heard to show she was a bit jealous. Jealousy because she cares, not jealous of the girls. major difference

Lindsey is 4h+ from Toronto. long distance relationship hardly last on this franchise. ex jasmine/kevin. Age difference I agree can be the overcome situation. But I think he nailed the concerned... 23 is young. Lindsey said she is moving one way in january 2018 in australia... blogs are all about her breakup with her EX and how she found peace being single again. Those blogs are recent. So if she felt the need to have a blog therapy automn 2017.... no way she was ready for chris last spring 2017 IMO.... VO saiys she does not want to be engaged with chris... this would be #2 overcome as he is ready for kids and marriage but she would want a boyfriend relationship. At this point Lindsey said she had enough about his age fixaxion... so nothing smooth during their time except this lust physical GD with the aphrodisiac love potion. when Lindsey told him i am yours, they were not in a romantic position or kissing. It was during a conversation.

the mik overcome I see is him not ready to tell her he loves her... heck his break down with his mom and all the premises we saw ep6 when he said he close up when he hear what he wants to hear (love declaration).

However, even if I hope mik is F1, even if I think I find body languages, IG etc.... I am fully aware that mik can be a trish F2. (sorry i do not think she has the same personality as tara at all but yes, trish tara and mik are very bubbly and positive women). Yes Lindsey has a chance to be F1.

... but I am no longer 100% sure he picked Lindsey after hearing stronger words such CHRIS/MIKAELA LOVE STORY and FUTUR etc.

Chris said that for him, his pick was very obvious since episode 1.

the only 2 girls we saw him and heard feelings are Lindsey and mikaela... Jessie is friend zone..... everyone else is just MOT .... IMO

I am done with SD. I want to jump to hometown now..........

All is my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:47 pm

@HEA When did Chris say that his pick was obvious since episode 1? I don't remember that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA When did Chris say that his pick was obvious since episode 1? I don't remember that.

I'm not HEA, but there was an interview where Chris said his connection was established early on. I don't recall which piece of media it was though, sorry.

I still see Lyndsey as F1, but am open to seeing connections with others too. Is she his best long term match? I have no clue. But she's the one I see he won't be able to let go of in the framework of the show.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Well it's pretty obvious at this point who he won't end up. Katie has turned into a joke. The new Lisa. giggling

Anyway, he and Lyndsey still have the most chemistry but the things he said to Mikeala make me think she's now the frontrunner. I see him more emotionally invested in what he has with Mikeala but from the start he's been the most physically attracted to Lydnsey. Things are getting interesting.

Stacy is could still be a dark horse but with it being so late in the season now I'd be shocked if she made it to the FRC.

The other girls have no chance IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
I completely agree with the bolded.  I just don't see where Mikaeila's date was anything significant compared to the rest.  He seems to say the same stuff.  As far as Mikaeila's date, nothing special there....no real substancial connection IMO.
I haven't exactly seen a substantial connection with Lyndsey either. He's just infatuated with her IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:54 pm

I  think he likes blondes...notice how he answered the last question.
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/chris-leroux/
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:37 pm

Sprite wrote:
LynnTa wrote:I binged watched all the episodes and I have to say Mikaela is F1 at this point IMO. I compared hre 1:1 date and SQT  to the other girls like Lindsay and Chris seems to be more in tune on several levels with Mikaela. The way he is talking ABOUT and TO HER indicates that he is into her imo.
-He said they were best friends  and they had passion

But, he basically said the same things to Lyndsay. That is the problem with him. He has verbal diarrhea and is saying the same things to several women. One of the things that gives me pause to Michaela being his F1...along with all the predictability that I saw with this date....is the fact that this date came so late. This is the second to last episode before hometowns. This is when tptb have to ramp up the connection with whoever else makes it to the end to confuse the viewers and this date was right on schedule.
Correct, IMO he has said those things to Lyndsey, to Kait, to Jessie at one time during their dates.  I don't think we should go by that but maybe by the body language he exibits with them.  That seems to be the stronger thing to count on and IMO his body language with Lyndsey has always been positive never mind he can't keep his hands off of her as the last epi showed.  As far as the ramping up of Mikaela, IMO that's a very fair statement.  Now's the time in the season for deception and Mikaela seems to be the one to do that.

HEA wrote:for me the extra date with mik was 15min... same duration as a SD. He said he waited a long time for this SD with Mik.... please read, prods made him wait for it. This was said 2x

Lindsey was seen among the other girls with drama. That is never a F1 sign IMO. Mik was heard to show she was a bit jealous. Jealousy because she cares, not jealous of the girls. major difference

Lindsey is 4h+ from Toronto. long distance relationship hardly last on this franchise. ex jasmine/kevin. Age difference I agree can be the overcome situation. But I think he nailed the concerned... 23 is young. Lindsey said she is moving one way in january 2018 in australia... blogs are all about her breakup with her EX and how she found peace being single again. Those blogs are recent. So if she felt the need to have a blog therapy automn 2017.... no way she was ready for chris last spring 2017 IMO.... VO saiys she does not want to be engaged with chris... this would be #2 overcome as he is ready for kids and marriage but she would want a boyfriend relationship. At this point Lindsey said she had enough about his age fixaxion... so nothing smooth during their time except this lust physical GD with the aphrodisiac love potion. when Lindsey told him i am yours, they were not in a romantic position or kissing. It was during a conversation.

the mik overcome I see is him not ready to tell her he loves her... heck his break down with his mom and all the premises we saw ep6 when he said he close up when he hear what he wants to hear (love declaration).

However, even if I hope mik is F1, even if I think I find body languages, IG etc.... I am fully aware that mik can be a trish F2. (sorry i do not think she has the same personality as tara at all but yes, trish tara and mik are very bubbly and positive women). Yes Lindsey has a chance to be F1.

... but I am no longer 100% sure he picked Lindsey after hearing stronger words such CHRIS/MIKAELA LOVE STORY and FUTUR etc.

Chris said that for him, his pick was very obvious since episode 1.

the only 2 girls we saw him and heard feelings are Lindsey and mikaela... Jessie is friend zone..... everyone else is just MOT .... IMO

I am done with SD. I want to jump to hometown now..........  

All is my opinion
@HEA, the first bolded with you saying that Mik had extra time - 15 min.  I don't know if you remember Lyndsey getting that as well.  She had at least that and it was in epi 5 after the ballgame date.  

Got to ask....what drama was Lyndsey seen in with the other girls??  I must of really missed that and to be honest, have gone back and watched the season again leading up to now.

As far as the blog goes.  1) her saying that she's moving to Australia - or at least her saying it is a one way trip.....IMO is just that - talk.  It means absolutely nothing as I know what happened with Bianka from season 1 so IMO till I see how things pans out, I am not going there.  

The age fixation is their storyline. That won't get resolved till he chooses her and then it was a mute point(as I suspect it's been all along, but with her being the F1 from so early on, they had to make something up).  Of course in past seasons ie Bianka with being cheated on before and trust issues, April with having to show emotion and getting to the point of the finale, with Kevin and his jealousy - those are all the storylines for their seasons and they were resolved at or near the finale when it's not an issue anymore.  those were the things that were creating the leads angst with choosing that one in the end.  IMO the one that has no problems/no storyline/no angst isn't the F1 in the end and I see that with Mikaela.  IMO there is no storyline for her.

I know I was a Trish fan back in season 2 as I saw it with no problems to work out - no stress - no confrontations, therefore she HAD to be the F1, right? well we know how that ended and it's been a good lesson for me as I now look for the one that has a storyline involved and something that has to be worked out.  This time, the one with something to be worked out is Lyndsey.  Mikaela is "too much smooth sailing" for there to be a problem that needs to be figured out.

With Chris and Lyndsey.  Chris too said things about her being in his future, of not being able to let her go, of not wanting anyone else, so IMO, those are extreme words as well so.....what does all that mean?  IMO, it means that yea, he has verbal diahrea and words really are hard to go by with him versus the body language factor.  I swear the producers told him to keep the beard as they knew he is very expressive with his face and especially his eyes so they'd need to cover that up a bit....LOL.  BUT when he's with Lyndsey his eyes "dance" IMO.  I also noticed that last epi, he had no problems with showing Lyndsey how he's feeling, both with his hand prints on her butt and how tight his shorts were as he had to wriggle in his seat to get things sorted out.  giggling

BlackHalo wrote:Well it's pretty obvious at this point who he won't end up. Katie has turned into a joke. The new Lisa. giggling

Anyway, he and Lyndsey still have the most chemistry but the things he said to Mikeala make me think she's now the frontrunner. I see him more emotionally invested in what he has with Mikeala but from the start he's been the most physically attracted to Lydnsey. Things are getting interesting.

Stacy is could still be a dark horse but with it being so late in the season now I'd be shocked if she made it to the FRC.

The other girls have no chance IMO.
I am wondering if Stacey made it to the FRC because Chris wanted an easy ending for him and Lyndsey??

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I completely agree with the bolded.  I just don't see where Mikaeila's date was anything significant compared to the rest.  He seems to say the same stuff.  As far as Mikaeila's date, nothing special there....no real substancial connection IMO.
I haven't exactly seen a substantial connection with Lyndsey either. He's just infatuated with her IMO.

Correct with Mikaela.  I just don't see where their storyline is....with their date, it was running "too smooth" and it was obvious to me that there was no chopping and hacking at the editing.  With the wall kiss, with the running and jumping kiss, IMO it was obvious that it was an editor's ploy at creating a fabricated scene.  At least with Lyndsey they have serious conversations and to be honest, her time with Chris seems to be the most mucked with as far as editing goes with all the chopping of their conversations....makes me think that the producers are going out of their way to hide any connection that they have.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu