SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 pm

In all of the interviews that I've seen with Chris, he pretty much said the same thing with regards to the type of woman he's looking for (beautiful smile, kind heart, makes him laugh). Well, because I was always on the Lyndsey train, of course, I thought this was Lyndsey to a tee....and I still think it is!!

Now that I saw michaela's interaction on the last episode, for me, she fits too!

He did say that the connection was apparent early. Both had early connections.

My problem was that I thought the connection with these two women (Michaela and Lyndsey) was a smoke screen (too obvious). So that's why I thought Jessie was F1 (and from some of the stuff she's said on social media, I believe, she still might be).

BUT if Jessie goes home and Michaela is on that pirate ship, from my perspective, it's gonna be Lindsey.

My worry is that she'll tell him no because of the voice over. He seems like a nice young man and even though he's gotta work stuff out in his life, I don't want to see that kind of hurt!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
I am wondering if Stacey made it to the FRC because Chris wanted an easy ending for him and Lyndsey??
I'm just not seeing how he could take Stacy at this point given how little they show her. It doesn't even look like she gets a 1-1 before hometowns. Chris seems really emotional when talking to his mom come FRC time. I don't see why he would be if it were a slamdunk and he already knew he was picking Lyndsey. I think the final 2 are Mikaela and Lyndsey and that is his true final 2. I really see him being torn at the end. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Maybe this is not significant...but did anyone else notice that on night one..M&G ..Chris had his left hand in the pocket when hugging the girls on the carpet --when Mik came up, he had his arms open & gave her a full hug not a one handed one.
His reaction when she was walking into the mansion : she is stunning, I need to know this girl a little more, wow & in ITM he said --he felt instant connection,--she puts him at ease,--they were on the same wavelength--
Epi.2 GD --ITM --He said he was super attracted to her physically,---he said there was something about her that drew him to her---he said he saw a flame turning into a fire,--and that he saw her as someone he could spend the next 50 years with.....to me this proves that Chris was attracted to Mik from the beginning imo. This isn't a relationship that sprung from nowhere .
Yes Chris is physically attracted to Lindsey but I don't think he has moved from the age issue . Epi 5 SQT with her ,he said he still had reservations . He gave the rose and told her she saw her when he closed his eyes --the same words he said to Mik in Epi6!!
Anyway, I would like to see Chris get over the age issue for me to believe that Lindsey will be the ONE
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:58 am

Just watched episode 6.  Makaela is getting a classic F2 edit IMO - She's all in, saying she loves him, basically carrying on like a lovestruck teenager.

I know it's been speculated that Stacey makes it to F2 but I doubt it - unless it's just to spare Mikaela's feelings. I see absolutely nothing between them.

I'm definitely sticking with Lyndsey for F1 - he's smitten and it was written all over his face again this episode, IMO.  Kait and Catie both need to go NOW please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Mik. said she is falling in love with him. Lindsey told him her heart was all his.. .
Given the words they both chose , I would say Lindsey is the one who is ALL in. She has give him her heart already.
A quick note..Mik got the" go ahead "to tell Chris about how she feels before everyone else. His reaction to each of these professions of love was very interesting too. I suspect the fireworks noise muffled the dialog that followed imo. I am not sure Mik didn't get a positive response that moment. i think she did. At the CP she didn't look worried and I think she was surprised when he sort of apologised for not being open----
jmo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:53 pm

LynnTa wrote:Mik. said she is falling in love with him. Lindsey told him her heart was all his.. .
Given the words they both chose , I would say Lindsey is the one who is ALL in.  She has give him her heart already.
A quick note..Mik got the" go ahead "to tell Chris about how she feels before everyone else. His reaction to each of these professions of love was very interesting too.  I suspect the fireworks noise muffled the dialog that followed imo. I am not sure Mik didn't get a positive response that moment. i think she did. At the CP she didn't look worried and I think she was surprised when he sort of apologised for not being open----
jmo

??? She specifically said she was worried and that's why she wanted to talk to him. It confused me at the time since she was already safe and had a rose. Yes, she did look surprised when he apologized because he was being kind of weird with the whole apology. 

I think both Lyndsay and Michaela are in the bubble. So is Chris. That is just the way it is. Numerous leads have done interviews where they stated that the love didn't happen until after the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 pm

@Bobette well on the same episode lindsey said 2 times I am yours if you want it... same episode. she also said if she went home it would feel like a break up.... that for me is definitely F2 material to make sure to balance mik SD.

so lindsey is far from being hidden. she is upfront with the sexual kisses on the GD, she has her own gif on facebook with his hand on her white dress on her butt saying: marking his territory. she is also on the ad for ep6....

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 pm

At this point I don't think either Mik or Lyndsey has the edge. I don't think Chris has made up his mind which I like. It's not predictable so now I'm more invested. JMO.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Mik. said she is falling in love with him. Lindsey told him her heart was all his.. .
Given the words they both chose , I would say Lindsey is the one who is ALL in.  She has give him her heart already.
A quick note..Mik got the" go ahead "to tell Chris about how she feels before everyone else. His reaction to each of these professions of love was very interesting too.  I suspect the fireworks noise muffled the dialog that followed imo. I am not sure Mik didn't get a positive response that moment. i think she did. At the CP she didn't look worried and I think she was surprised when he sort of apologised for not being open----
jmo

??? She specifically said she was worried and that's why she wanted to talk to him. It confused me at the time since she was already safe and had a rose. Yes, she did look surprised when he apologized because he was being kind of weird with the whole apology. 

I think both Lyndsay and Michaela are in the bubble. So is Chris. That is just the way it is. Numerous leads have done interviews where they stated that the love didn't happen until after the show.

agree with bold thumbsup

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:01 pm

I thought she was just fine before he came and made the remarks . Afterwards that's when she was kinda panicked and sort him out to get an explanation...& the !st question we heard was "what's going on?"

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 pm

something else, Chris also said he wanted a "normal" life. He wanted to find someone to live a normal life with.... Who got the 'normal life Date?"..... Mik

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:07 pm

LynnTa wrote:I thought she was just fine before he came and made the remarks . Afterwards that's when she was kinda panicked and sort him out to get an explanation...& the !st question we heard was "what's going on?"

Maybe she was given extra reassurance? I did find it interesting that during the ITM he said "I couldn't express my true feelings (to Mikaela)" or something along those lines. Could mean he's feeling the same way and but couldn't express it in that moment... He also referred to it as the "Mikaela and Chris love story" which is something I have never heard a lead say to their pursuer. All I know is after this episode, it is not obvious at all to me who his frontrunner is when before I only saw the Lyndsey connection.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu