SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 am

tatladylu wrote:HEA,
I'm sorry. Are you referring to the viewing party at the One King west hotel?

I thought it was for business advancement since they had companies like wishbone and clover media and smash events designs. Since Jessie has started up a new organization (according to her blog anyway) and Dee has a small business (according to her Instagram), I thought it was more for professional growth for everyone involved to be there...branding, networking etc.

Anyway, that's what I got from that event.

it was both a fashion event but the party was watching the episode on a TV. So it was both. and the theme was definitely: will you accept this rose... everything was around this theme.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:13 am

See, for me, I would think that it would look better for Michaela that this event was for business, no?

Who would have a big event like this if you won a "contest" and then you invite the "losers" and make them watch on television how you won. LOL!!

I don't know. That's how I see it anyway.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 am

tatladylu wrote:See, for me, I would think that it would look  better for Michaela that this event was for business, no?

Who would have a big event like this if you won a "contest" and then you invite the "losers" and make them watch on television how you won. LOL!!

I don't know. That's how I see it anyway.

Omg rofl The way you phrase it cracks me up.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:34 am

Hi guys, I am not familiar with the Bach history of the Canadian franchise. Do the lead and the F1 usually spend a few days together after the FRC?

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:37 am

but it was probably for business too.
I think for her it was a celebration of the first date with chris that mattered to her, the first time they spent time alone together.
I am sure it would have been too obvious if she did it on episode 6.
There is no losers after the show. Everyone generally bust their bubble and carry on with their life.... this hapenned almost 5 months ago when she held this even on november 1. everyone I am sure are back to their routine and life. I do not think jessie is still upset and depressed if she did not win, same with all the girls in that matter. 5-6 months after the show is a long time IMO
i just think that she could have done any other theme. she did not. So after 5 months (and also time to organize this event) i am thinking that mik is STILL very fond of what happened on episode 4 that she organized this viewing party. mixing pleasure and business is not new as far as I know. it happens all the times like for exemple golf and executives.
anyway. that's how i see it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:Hi guys, I am not  familiar with the Bach  history of the Canadian franchise. Do the lead and the F1 usually spend a few days together after the FRC?

if I recall matty j spent only 1 night with laura.... maybe 2 but not much than that i think
our canadian season are far apart from each other so who knows. I think they do not have the same budget as well altough they said that this season they had it more than the previous. Their schedule could also be tight and they needed them in Toronto or Vancouver to finalize the PIs... many factors involved imo

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:44 am

HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:Hi guys, I am not  familiar with the Bach  history of the Canadian franchise. Do the lead and the F1 usually spend a few days together after the FRC?

if I recall matty j spent only 1 night with laura.... maybe 2 but not much than that i think
our canadian season are far apart from each other so who knows. I think they do not have the same budget as well altough they said that this season they had it more than the previous. Their schedule could also be tight and they needed them in Toronto or Vancouver to finalize the PIs... many factors involved imo

Okok. I just wonder whether who came back when is a factor. It looks like it will be too difficult to determine anyways. Thanks for replying Smiley

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:45 am

richmondrose wrote:

@jojo47 You're right on the mark about the group date and  cocktail party being at the Casa Colonial Beach and Spa. I have found a pavilion similar to the one where Chris and Mikaela kissing under one on their premises.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 915
my sc W Network The Bachelor Canada episode 7 preview

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Casa_c12
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Casa+Colonial+Beach+%26+Spa+i&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiSz5mJw87XAhUq2oMKHRXeBqQQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=607#imgrc=9VscDxWDEePsNM:&spf=1511227755409

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Puerto10

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Casa-c10

same link above

I think the round thing is the same, therefore the sofa was not in plain view as the cutting room wants us to believe. it was away from view IMO. We can see the tree trunk on the side. Although for some reasons, I am not sure i can see water in the round thing scratch still i do not see the girls crossing this with their heels imo... maybe they stopped the water as too noisy for the mics too... no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
dy1119 wrote:Lyndsey wrote today in her instagram as follows:

lyndseygavin  Things to remember: - Time heals - There is music in everything - Logic doesn’t produce magic - Somewhere, somebody loves you - The sun always rises - Trees can grow through rock - Your heart expands when it’s broken - You don’t need to choose mediocre when fire exsists - You can - You should do it now

Sounds like she was eventually f2...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuhT7oje7X/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Oh my goodness sooo sad! i am so confused!! she really does sound like a heartbroken f2 doesn't she? but i don't know if its a ploy or if she is f1 and they have broken up now? or maybe Mik is F1 dizzy
Well, you know how in past seasons the SM led the way to the F1 and how we saw in the past how the lead and the F1 posted on the same day and within about an hour of each other.....well, Lyndsey and Chris are doing that.  I tried to cap some of the pics but my cap program is shut down right now so can't post but looking at the source for the pics and the pics themselves, they are all within an hour of each other on the same day
I know I am quoting myself here but I said something to the above about how they are posting close to one another. Well, I got a package together that proves how in touch they were. There a few posts made with the same clothes that he had on for their dates, and the posts were made within an hour of Lyndsey's posts. I have my cap program working again and will gladly post the package if any are interested. In past seasons it's been proven that the F1 and lead had been on SM at the same time, usually within minutes to an hour of the other one making posts. It is happening here with Lyndsey and Chris. As far as Mikaela goes, yea, there were a few that were posted on the same day, but because Mikaela posts almost every day, that was bound to happen....the big point though, they are hours apart versus minutes. Let me know and I can post them in the SM thread

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:47 am

@Aunties_Love I am a dunce when it comes to SM. I don't follow Twitter or Instagram. What you have discovered sounds very interesting.

I had almost given up thinking a man goes on the bachelor to find true love, but with Chris I truly believe he has. And I hope more than anything he finds it.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:05 am

@Storybook
I'd be glad to post it if you are interested

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:07 am

Aunties_Love wrote:@Storybook
I'd be glad to post it if you are interested

Yes, I'm definitely interested Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu