SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:16 pm

I've been following along with you but haven't watched but the 1st episode due to glitches with the streaming.

James - beatingheart Hope this is who she falls for!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Yes. I have such a soft spot for james.

If he is F1, then my assumptions about the 3 different PI on his red carpet and the PI in the middle of Osher first speech at ep1.... really means that they edited him as F1

Also I really do think that he is the one hidden. If we check the PI. Luke has now way more PI versus james.

I also noticed that james is always around sophie during group date and always not seen during dramas..... versus luke who is seen now each time.

I also think that mac will go far. From episode 1, I saw many zoom on him. I would say top 6.

Stu? I really wonder if he is a celebrity in sydney. Is he known by paps and medias? He looks like a rich man. However he is SEPARATED with his wife. He did not say DIVORCED. And only for 1 year???? 4 kids?.... I do not feel it, no matter what the edits want us to make us believe.

I honestly think that sophie would like to get rid of jarrod but been asked not to. I made those 2 SC and they tell it all. I also think that Sam is kept because he talk too much and I am thinking that Ryan is no longer needed since he did not stir drama for quite a while. So Sam and Jarrod are kept for the sake of drama.

AJ should go soon. Nice guy but he never had a chance.

So I am still in this order of elimination: JAMES, LUKE, STU, JARROD, APOLLO, MAC, SAM, BLAKE, RYAN, AJ

Luke can be F3 and Stu F2...

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:11 pm

HEA wrote:Yes. I have such a soft spot for james.

If he is F1, then my assumptions about the 3 different PI on his red carpet and the PI in the middle of Osher first speech at ep1.... really means that they edited him as F1

Also I really do think that he is the one hidden. If we check the PI. Luke has now way more PI versus james.

I also noticed that james is always around sophie during group date and always not seen during dramas..... versus luke who is seen now each time.

I also think that mac will go far. From episode 1, I saw many zoom on him. I would say top 6.

Stu? I really wonder if he is a celebrity in sydney. Is he known by paps and medias? He looks like a rich man. However he is SEPARATED with his wife. He did not say DIVORCED. And only for 1 year???? 4 kids?.... I do not feel it, no matter what the edits want us to make us believe.

I honestly think that sophie would like to get rid of jarrod but been asked not to. I made those 2 SC and they tell it all. I also think that Sam is kept because he talk too much and I am thinking that Ryan is no longer needed since he did not stir drama for quite a while. So Sam and Jarrod are kept for the sake of drama.

AJ should go soon. Nice guy but he never had a chance.

So I am still in this order of elimination: JAMES, LUKE, STU, JARROD, APOLLO, MAC, SAM, BLAKE, RYAN, AJ

Luke can be F3 and Stu F2...

Also, I must say that I like Mac as well. He's not a contender but he comes across really well from the way he spoke to Sophie's mum in the car to how he handled himself at the man-challenge. And he's a good narrator.

Don't forget, Ryan already went home last night so take him off your order of elimination.
I know I said Jarrod will reach HTD but the way things are going with his edit, they are really going to drag him out if he lasts till HTD. I'm having doubts that he will last that long so maybe Apollo will reach HTD instead. Otherwise, I agree with your order of elimination.
I am thinking Sophie is gone hook, line and sinker with James now.... if not, then the prods are doing their usual tease of getting the public to like someone so that they can crush us at the end.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:41 pm

@mjoy agree....

luke can be F3, Stu F2.... and Jarrod can be F5 and Apollo F4

I think Sophie understand that Jarrod is way OTT. So unless as you say they drag him for the vineyards pretty pictures... Lets not forget that he was edited as falling in love at first sight.... still is.

BUT now I am like you... Apollo got a very good edit with his SD.

I do believe next week we shall have the double date and I am thinking Sam versus Blake.... next SG IMO should be Stu or Mac. not sure...

I am not sure we shall have more than 12 episodes

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:08 pm

HEA wrote:@mjoy agree....

luke can be F3, Stu F2.... and Jarrod can be F5 and Apollo F4

I think Sophie understand that Jarrod is way OTT. So unless as you say they drag him for the vineyards pretty pictures... Lets not forget that he was edited as falling in love at first sight.... still is.

BUT now I am like you... Apollo got a very good edit with his SD.

I do believe next week we shall have the double date and I am thinking Sam versus Blake.... next SG IMO should be Stu or Mac. not sure...

I am not sure we shall have more than 12 episodes

What if the double date is Blake and Jarrod?? It is building up to that with them constantly fighting and now the pissing-plant drama.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:02 pm

mjoy wrote:

What if the double date is Blake and Jarrod??   It is building up to that with them constantly fighting and now the pissing-plant drama.

ooooo that makes sense!!! he peed on his pot after all eh? hehehe

plus they would not miss an opportunity to upset jarrod here.... being on a 2-1 would make him so insecure...

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Just watched James date :sprinklehearts

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 pm

notarose wrote:Just watched James date :sprinklehearts

I know right??? Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 17 3045963862 :rosiecolored :cutiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:19 am

okay I am gushing here but anyone noticed that when he said on VO: i am happy, I can't believe it.... my first reaction was that prods added this and this was a sentence he said later, maybe after finale?

During one of his PI IN THE MIDDLE OF OSHER SPEECH, he also said VO: being in love is one of the best feeling in the world

both had this slightly different tones and seems cut and paste in the midle of another sentence.

i posted james 1-1 HERE

please if it is not too much to ask, can you like the videos? that way, I know that I am not loosing my time to do stuff for the group. I have all the episodes so i do not need to do it. This will just let me know if I need to continue to share or not. thanks yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:30 am

I really think the double date is ep 8. I think it is Jarrod versus Blake. They will raise the tension ep7 and we will have the double date ep8

Blake has been very vocal to have a date, jarrod think he is the one who pissed on his pot. so I agree with @mjoy It makes sense that they get this double date

I hope Jarrod will leave but I think Blake will. He was the main narrator of the show but his job is no longer needed, just like ryan who did not stir drama anymore.

Sam is the talker and lately he was also sharing the narration.

maybe both will leave? I would be happy with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:27 pm

@HEA agree that Blake/Jarrod 2-1 fits typical storylines and it would be lovely if they both left giggling

A word on Sophie - she is now my fav Bette ever. I like how she has her sh*t together Hugesmile She has charisma without the antics; no diva DNA. She is witty, a great conversationalist, and "strong" while maintaining femininity and gentleness. She talks about her flaws rather than the flaws of her guys. She really seems to know who she is and what she wants but is open to who the guys she is interested in are as people so I never feel as if she has a type or checklist. In a way she is the reverse of women on recent US shows who talk about knowing their value because she sees what value she herself can bring to someone else and is seeking someone to give that to to share a life. It's more a give-give philosophy rather than a get philosophy. Perhaps it is due to her maturity and life experience. I did research a bit and she has been engaged 3 times. Less than ideal however she appears to be resilient and matter-of-fact about learning from experience and owning experience. All round refreshing.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:49 pm

@HEA Oh what I do for love! JK. I watched your video and registered for Vimeo just to give you a like!

Regarding the date, I can rationalize this 2 ways - take a financial, buttoned-up type and put him in a street performance date just for awkward moments. But ...James has proven himself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable. I really like the two of them together. The biggest plus to me was Sophie comparing James to her dad. She wants a relationship like her parents,

So far, no one else has brought the ease out of Sophie like James. Either these new guys have to really step up their game or James has begun his story of winning the girl.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum