SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:53 am

@Sprite no problem. it was already extremely kind of you to do i before that!

we need aussie expertise then.... is it common language to say separation instead of divorce in australia?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:54 am

Sorry I couldn't watch it live either. I have started watching it though but can't finish it as I don't have time.

SD is Stu. Sophie talks about how she stood him up about a year ago when he invited her onto a boat. She misread it thinking it was going to be a big party so she changed her mind and stood him up. So this date is all about making that up to him. At the boat they play mini golf trying to hit a love heart target in the water. They seem to be quite at ease with each other and Sophie said as much in a PI. Stu misses out on a kiss during the golf cause he missed the target. That was the wager they had.

In the evening, they talk about why Stu is on the show. Basically says it because of her. He knows that at the end of this show, she will end up with someone so he didn't want to miss out on that chance to be that someone. He is risking everything - ridicule, business suffering all because he wants her. Sophie is eating all this up and is very flattered. You could see it in her face and he might have won her over (as in F1) with all that he said. She is super-awkward with Stu when it's time to kiss so I guess here we are with the super-awkwardness so that must mean she is really keen. She said Stu makes her nervous in a PI during this awkwardness. They share a kiss after she gives him the rose. He repeatedly talks while they kiss which makes them laugh that he is a talker. That is the end of that date.

Anyway, that's all I have time to watch. So what I noticed is that she really likes Stu. I would say he is in the top 3. She is super-flattered at the lengths he went to go on the show because of her. In a PI, she said she's looking for someone who genuinely wants to be here for her and Stu is doing just that. In that sense, I guess there were sparks but sorry, I'm not feeling Stu. His voice grates on me and seeing him and Sophie kiss was not swoon-worthy for me. I was cringing but that's just me.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:20 am

so i have the episode

stu got a SD on a VERY expensive boat (go figure)
the weather is really dark clouds
they play golf on the boat trying to target something on water with a heart on it.
well she had trouble to kiss him as she was very nervous. they did when she gave him the rose but then she said that he kept talking between the kiss. it did not end as romantic as james but the music was there and the awkwardness and nervousness was there

it is sam bday and sam brought a cake on the GD. they do some PJ oesie? party in a house.... questions and sophie show toys sent by families like matty j... jarrod broke down crying and james was very emotional but did not cry. blake was a bully with jarrod with the guys behind his back

mac got the extra time.... but sophie was not impressed in PI (could not see the full ep but she felt as if she was his ticket to the stage)

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LUKE AND MAC ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

PS : I found a new background PI with Blake and Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:20 am

I did not see that coming!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 am

more tonight with SC Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:23 am

Luke and Mac?!?! Wow so we were off on this episode thinking it was AJ
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:58 am

mjoy wrote:Luke and Mac?!?!  Wow so we were off on this episode thinking it was AJ

Yes completely

so this turn of events is very interesting because he gives me another perspective of the edits now. For me when she is awkward, it is not a good sign at all. and she is also very vocal during PI so any PI who is hot stellar praise for the guy is a red flag IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:19 am

I cannot stop laughing about how some of us thought luke was top 4 because they were so awkward together

lesson learned. yep.

ps: I love this season where everything is kinda unpredictable... still on james boat more than ever by the way... and apollo... but the more I think about it and the edits and the more I am sure they are top 2....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:11 am

Holy cow? Luke is gone? Mac is not a surprise, but Luke is. I am having a hard time with Sophie and the edit this season. Maybe it is because of her entertainment background and her awkwardness. She is like a geeky Jessica Rabbit.

@HEA Was there a preview for the next episode? Is there a 2:1 coming up?

I really wanted to see the date with Stu since the guys have been shown saying how much of a connection they have. I wanted to see if I could see it for myself since we have barely seen them together other than when he first arrived.

I am really sorry I missed this one!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:22 am

HEA wrote:I cannot stop laughing about how some of us thought luke was top 4 because they were so awkward together

lesson learned. yep.

ps: I love this season where everything is kinda unpredictable... still on james boat more than ever by the way... and apollo... but the more I think about it and the edits and the more I am sure they are top 2....

cheerleader so much fun to have a :crazed season! I also like that Sophie is outside of the drama.

Haven't watched yet. Looking forward to it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:38 am

@notarose @Sprite I was very late this morning for work so did not check the teaser at the end of the episode but will do immediately when I am home and will make a video

from what I saw with stu date.... he made it clear (a bit too clear IMO) that he took a lot of risks to be part of this show because he knew she would end up with someone. He was repeating this several time to the point that sophie told him that she too, took risks to do the show.

also she could not kiss him. she hided her face and it was totally awkward. It seemed as if she was asked to kiss him but could not... he tried to help and asked her to look at him in his eyes but it did not help... then we had edits and she gave him a rose... THEN they kissed... but here again, HE started to stop kissing and talk.

Sophie PI was not impressed overall about him interrupting the kisses. I heard music but it did not end like a beautiful love story music like we had with james or maybe apollo.

I do not feel it. Sorry but the luxury boat was like a remake of the date they did not have when he asked her a year ago... expensive boat, champagne, lot in common in lifestyle (which she said she did not want to find a guy with at all)... and still this awkwardness.

so nope. I am not on stu boat.

However, I was surprised with jarrod. He was very emotional during the group date when he saw the little piece of blanket given by his late grandparents and sophie ran after him to console him. it looked genuine. but I do think jarrod is a very high maintenance guy. I am not sure if it is because his mother over protected him but he has a major issue regarding self attention.

Now that luke and mac are gone. I think James, Apollo, Jarrod, Stu are top 4

I still have a hard time to consider blake or sam or AJ.

I am very very surprised that AJ did not go...... I remember him saying that he hoped sophie understood why he messed the spell bee... yet he is still there before luke and mac. Mac I get it, she did not like this fan club singer.... luke, who knows.. as I said he was standing next to brett and sam and ryan and blake a lot... or maybe he never did a move?

But I am glad that I finally got right when i said that I saw no chemistry with sophie and luke.

After this moment when sophie went after jarrod, I am thinking: what if she picked him????? affraid :shocked!: speechless

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 am

@HEA After this moment when sophie went after jarrod, I am thinking: what if she picked him?????

Well that would be a surprise ending, for sure!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum