SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:21 pm

@Norcalgal i posted episode 8 with the 2nd date with apollo and the sailing GD in the non discussion too. did you watch it?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Just watched episode 8 - the Blake and Sam were such a waste of time. I am going to have to see Apollo on his HT date before I can think of him as F1. And I am betting money that Blake goes home next week. She called the HT dates as her first 4 roses this RC.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Just watched episode 8 - the Blake and Sam were such a waste of time. I am going to have to see Apollo on his HT date before I can think of him as F1. And I am betting money that Blake goes home next week. She called the HT dates as her first 4 roses this RC.

Agree
and I will go further... I think he will go at the night portion of his date.

I also believe that she will have another 2nd date with either james or jarrod. I am thinking jarrod because 1/ she likes him 2/ his date was ages ago and he hinted last week that he wanted time alone with sophie. the same way cocky too confident are eliminated, when they hint things it happens. now james also said it was MASSIVE to get a 2nd date... so it could be either one.

Blake is way too confident to win sophie and make her fall in love..... same as when we saw him with sam when they talk they would be top 2..... way too cocky. so I really do see him leaving during his date. we did not see any guy leaving during a date....

also I am surprised we did not see the 2-1 this season

I really really wish I could see the new hometown teaser.... Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 27 Th_gir10

the more I think about it and the more James as F1 makes sense. He has everything she is looking for and out of all the SD she got, she was

1/ the most emotional (teary eyes)
2/ the most natural
3/ the one who initiated the kiss
4/ using strong words like devo and dad and having her back and support her
5/ completely a stranger of her world (which is something she is very sensitive about)
6/ humor (friar tuck, street dancer)
7/ best friends easy attitude, no awkwarness
8/ only one we saw speaking future, family, kids (not that she did not with others but we saw it)
9/ music
10/ 3 PI during red carpet and PI during Osher's first speech
11/ late SD
12/ very limited numbers of PI versus the others (except Stu)
13/ momentum since Friar Tuck on every date and GD, with extra QT
14/ always seen next to sophie during GD
15/ chemistry, sat very close to each other

I mean, I try to put another name on all the above and I cannot put any of the others next to it. Even the no awkwardness with apollo and stu... they sat miles away from each other on the sofa.

so I honestly do see James as F1. :rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:37 am

one thing that I do not get.... IF stu was so interested with sophie a year ago. why did he wait the show to join and tell her??

he said that he did not want that to happen (find another guy) but WHY did he not make a move before the show?? makes no sense

again, they have the same circle of people since they met at an event. I also believe that sydney and melbourne are not huge that everyone in the entertainment industry know each other. Being a rich publican, he must have friends everywhere so it was easy to know sophie whereabout and event participation since 12 months or so

So it may look romantic to see a guy who join the show when it is clear in his  mind that the risk taken is to be rejected on national TV and ridiculed LIKE ALL THE GUYS regardless of their bank account.... he took a risk but then WHY didn't he take it during this 12 months period and waited all that time to make a move when it is almost too late.

Furthermore, why didn't he started at episode 1?????? why deciding to join as an intruder?? because he knew that the first half of the season was all about drama and it was beneath him to participate?

i do not believe a last minute decision one bit. The show pick everyone very carefully because each and everyone has a role to play.

Maybe he is a nice guy. Maybe he is genuine. But something does not add up to his real motivation to join the show. If the guy has a boat a a yacht it means he is millionaire and maybe multi millionaire because a boat is very expensive.

From what I see, he made friend with james as I saw him holding his shoulder 2 times. Maybe he is a nice and funny guy. I do not know as I saw anly glimpses of it.

I really wonder if he is a well known celebrity socialite or if he is a playboy or what. He is separated with 4 kids. he is 44.

prods also waited ep7 (2 episodes) to show us who he is. If he is F1, I would assume they would have increase the chemistry and show us the love story. at this point they show us a fling.

again i wish an australian in this group tell me if he is a celebrity and if so if we know if he is a good guy

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:59 am

Here's the hometown week teaser

my vid bette au S3 tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:14 am

Two things...

1. As much as I want to believe Sophie when she says that she is looking for someone different than her usual type, I have seen too many Bettes saying the same thing and then ending up with their usual type. Based on that, I would say Stu is her guy. (I still haven't seen the last 2 episodes so this is just based on previous seasons.)

2. When they advertise something as the massive, the most _____ whatever, it rarely actually ends up that way. I suspect this bombshell, will end up the same. Much ado about nothing. CH I'm thinking of you!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Here's the hometown week teaser  

my vid bette au S3 tenplay.com

That's a different one to the one I saw. This one is extended... more stuff!!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:16 am

@AllAboutLove thank you!!!! thumbsup

@mjoy OH? what is it different??

@Sprite i agree but this season seems to be a bit different, no 2-1, RC interrupted, CP conversation not seen, no season teaser. Awkwardness not a F1 sign. So I wonder what else will be different during hometown and fantasy dates maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:21 am

@HEA you're welcome yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:18 am

so here goes my theory that blake will be out during his SD since he is seen with his white jacket.

I saw wines bottles in the teaser so safe to say that jarod is top4.

sc in the other thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Why was Stu brought in as an intruder? Here's a theory. During the interview process with Sophie, they asked her who the last guy was that invited her out. Somehow Stu's name came up. So fast forward to wanting DRAMA as that is what this show is all about - Stu was contacted if he was still interested. Good publicity for his business and a promise of a decent edit. Voila - he wins the girl!

So if Stu is F1, who would be F2? I think it's got to be Jarrod. You hear his mom saying "I just don't want him to be hurt" which is bachelor-speak for F2, setting him up for potential next bachelor. And except for the horrid pot-plant (makes it sound like marijuana) crap, he is not a bad guy - just a little intense for Sophie.

So where does that leave James? As much as I l-o-v-e him, I am struggling with how Sophie would fit with a financier who is on the upward slope of his career. It's not like he can take several months off every year to go hang out at her home on the river. Now, you could argue that if he's as good as we think he is, he could do private investment advising and work on his own terms. But moving from the Manly area of Sydney to a house on a river - mmm, don't see it. I have to see more interaction with the two of them.

Could Apollo be F2 or even F1? Maybe but I just can't wrap my head around their age difference. Still love Apollo as he is such a great guy.

And that leaves Blake, with whom Sophie has had little interaction. He's going home F5.

Except - could the massive bombshell be one of the guys we think is F4 be they are dropping out and leaving before the hometowns or the F4 RC? Personally, I think it's Stu telling Sophie he's just not quite free....

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:22 pm

@Norcalgal I would be really p*ssed if a man who is still technically married was allowed on the show. To me that just shows it is all just a big joke. Don't get me wrong, I think the show is a big joke for a lot of the silliness, but it's those odd times when people actually find each other that makes it tolerable. It's bad enough I have to sit through the stupid "villains", but when I have to sit through married people being on a show about finding someone, it is that one step too far!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum