SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:47 am

OK...getting ready for the show and Sophie is on the Project discussing how awkward she was when starting the show and how they had to teach her how to flirt.

And of course the live stream is now acting up!

OK...apparently I missed some of her backstory. She is talking with her parents and wants what they have.

And the live stream is down again!!!  hissyfit

Back to her getting ready and talking about wanting a man who loves her and who will be a good father....and we're down again!!!  :headbanging

Back and she is talking with Osher. She doesn't care about looks. She doesn't want anyone prettier than her. Wants someone with a sense a humour. She has never pursued someone. Fiddles with her ring for good luck and she's ready. Someone has to be out there for her.

Here comes the first limo....and commercial.

Well, I will have to re-watch that first bit when the episode is posted since I missed pretty much her whole intro and don't really know anything about her.

She looks pretty in her dress...sort of a champagne colour, but I wish her hair wasn't as bleached as it is. I'm never a fan of such harsh bleach blonde hair.

Fingers crossed the live stream holds up during the intros.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 am

And we're back and first guy is doing magic tricks...he is a magician. Hottie. I think his name is Paul or Appolo. They need to put names under them. They are asking each other what they are looking for and why they are here. ...Ah, it is Appolo, they finally put his name down. He turned a napkin into a rose...imagine what he could do with a bed sheet she says. She thinks he is cute.

Next up Jared who gets an intro package. He runs his family vineyard and finds it lonely. He brings her a basket of grapes. She says her passion is drinking and they foot stomp the grapes. She is a good sport. He thinks they had a good connection. He used to be in the military and she performed for the troops. He says he remembers. She is very impressed. She respected him...like a real man. She looked after him.

Next up Eden with a boom box and a track outfit and he is doing some hip hop dancing for her...I would make him stop. She says she could see his butt crack a bit. This is a bit awkward. She thinks he is sweet and thinks he is weird...a little bit like her.

James a financial adviser who says he is shy. She thinks he smells nice. She asks if he is nervous. He gives her a pendant. He is speechless and she tells him he isn't going. He is bowled over. That she is beautiful and he wants to get to know her. They are looking back at each other and he is going the wrong way and she is trying to direct him. She thinks his nerves are endearing.

Next out of the limo...three kids...and commercial.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:06 am

D'oh I missed the first 8 mins!!

First guy out, the magician guy, seemed to get F1 entrance to me. Long m&g, good chemistry and both had ITMs talking positive things about each other.
Jarod, second guy out, gave me F2 vibes when he said when he falls, he falls hard. Typical edit to make him fall hard and crush him at the end. Sorry, clearly I've been crushed one too many times.
And for the 4th guy out, James, what was that romantic music for his entrance? Was that meant to be significant?
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:19 am

Where is everyone? I thought some other people would be live watching. 

Next up the boys...triplets. They are cute. Their uncle sent them out to ask if she would date him. She asks them about him and how many women he has dated. Sam...has a man bun happening and messy hair. He would look better if he fixed the hair. Discussing how he took the boys to Target and they went into the bra section. She talks about wanting to snip the man bun...she kind of insults him about the man bun. She likes a man who is good with kids and thinks he nailed it, but I think she may have liked the boys more than him.

Next Jordan a bar manager who puts a sleeping mask on her and wants to play hide and seek....he wants her to find him in the house. She thinks he wants to be playful but she says she didn't learn anything about him. Not impressed.

Luke is next. Some business man. Another attractive man. He is nervous. She thinks he looks a bit like George Clooney. Quick. 

Chad. Brett. Harry. Jefferson with pizza. Jamie. Keith with a t-shirt. Some guy whose name I didn't get. Dan on a horse. MOT guys.

Dan comes with a guitar...has had a crush on her for 10 years...and does a song. Hmmm...she is being polite and goes on far too long. 

Blake gets a intro. Someone is full of himself. Constantly taking selfies and only wants to marry a hot girl. Yup...that guy. Brings her a big box with ugg boots, wine and some pink fuzzy jacket. He has made her comfy. She appreciates the gift and watched him. He on the other hand, is all about sticking it to the other guys...says lots are short and not up to her standards. Well, we have our villain. Jerk.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:20 am

mjoy wrote:D'oh I missed the first 8 mins!!

First guy out, the magician guy, seemed to get F1 entrance to me. Long m&g, good chemistry and both had ITMs talking positive things about each other.
Jarod, second guy out, gave me F2 vibes when he said when he falls, he falls hard.  Typical edit to make him fall hard and crush him at the end.  Sorry, clearly I've been crushed one too many times.
And for the 4th guy out, James, what was that romantic music for his entrance? Was that meant to be significant?

I don't follow that too much. They keep switching it up and these days lots of people get it, so not significant to me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 am

Blake, the guy that brought the box of wine, jacket and ugg boots, is clearly the drama guy
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:26 am

So we have Sam the man bun guy talking about how here are no douches so far, then next entrance is Ryan. Comes across like a serial killer IMO. I guess Blake isn't going to be so bad compared to Ryan.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:34 am

Guys talking about her...especially her eyes.

Waiting for the duche.

Roy/Ryan wants a woman who is charismatic. He has high standards. He asks her why things haven't worked out. He seems a bit aggressive and I don't think she is that impressed. Another jerk. The guys already figured him out. He wants to know that she is here for the right reasons.

The other guys have a man crush on Apollo and are discussing each other. Sam seems to be well liked but OTT and constantly talking.

Out comes Osher. Chit chat. Talking about Sophie wanting to find someone just like them. Talks about the red rose, but tonight there is another rose...the double delight rose...has double the benefits. The person she gives it to will get two single dates. He intros Sophie. That is it for guys? How many is that? I thought there would be more guys.

Sophie is getting ready to make her intro speech and Ryan the douche grabs her. Wants to ask her some questions. Game on.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:38 am

The entrances did seem to be over quick!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:46 am

Long chat with Jarod the wine guy. I love them 2 together. Sophie said he's not usually the type of guys she dates and lists all positive things about him. Hmmm still going to presume his F2 at this point.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:50 am

Guys don't appreciate Ryan grabbing her and plan to butt in and try and interrupt and he cuts them off. He is really in her face about being here for the right reason. He is kind of insulting. She keeps saying she wants someone normal and to fall in love.

The guys go interrupt again. This time they stay and Sophie gets that Ryan want attention. The guys now are all interrupting. There is another group awkwardly talking together.

Finally Sophie tries to talk to all. The first one she pulls aside is Jarrod the wineyard guy. They talk about their mutual engagements. He used to be overweight, she says he is not someone she would normally go for but maybe that is what was wrong. She is impressed that he is polite, sincere, a gentleman. Very impressed. I think we have a front runner.

They are all together and playing never have I ever. Jordan is being dramatic...he is practically crying when she ask is someone was ever cheated on. Jordan is just ridiculous. Whoosy. She thinks he is very sensitive and trying to comfort him. Meanwhile back with the boys, there is some animal swimming in the pool....and commercial.

This is just going by so fast.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:00 am

So I think we have another 10 minutes or so and still the rose ceremony and she still hasn't given out the special rose.

The two man bun guys hanging about and Apollo suggests a walk off between them and the clean cut guys with beards. Loser runs around pool in their undies. One guy pulls out his underwear and throws them to Sophie.

Sophie picks Sam to do the undie run. He figured she just wants him to take his clothes off....and he has long johns on. He goes in the pool and is concerned about shrinkage. She says it shows he doesn't take himself too seriously and has balls...and she thinks she has seen them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum