SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:57 am

If Jarrod ends up being F1 will it be a surprise?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 am

Idlemess wrote:If Jarrod ends up being F1 will it be a surprise?

yes for me. because i really do not see them together.

but last episode made me doubt pretty much everything I thought who would be top4 and the order.
My biggest surprise was how sophie nurtured jarrod and for the first time in a long time we saw a CP talk with him (talking to him first)
second surprise is blake. i kinda felt that blake wore this cocky pretentious persona but maybe he feel for the girl. somehow i saw sam and blake very vulnerable at the RC.
james being called 4th is also not that great although it could be a disguise. his position at the RC did not feel right. stu got his place too.

it was clear to me up to epsiode 7. now not so much. dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 am

Those scenes on the boat where Stu has his arm around Sophie and also when he pulls her up for the hug made me dislike Stu even more when I was watching it. It was like a creepy old guy trying to awkwardly and not so subtly put the moves on a woman. And then to do it in front of the other guys as well. That was a no for me!
So I'm glad to hear that @HEA interpreted Sophie's body language as not into it. I hope you're right!!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:20 am

mjoy wrote:Those scenes on the boat where Stu has his arm around Sophie and also when he pulls her up for the hug made me dislike Stu even more when I was watching it.  It was like a creepy old guy trying to awkwardly and not so subtly put the moves on a woman.  And then to do it in front of the other guys as well.  That was a no for me!
So I'm glad to hear that @HEA interpreted Sophie's body language as not into it.  I hope you're right!!

yes!!! This is exactly what I saw. I saw a guy who because he kissed her wanted to mark his territory or felt okay to touch her in front of the guys. During a 1-1, it is fine, but I did not like the territory public marking pissing.

I did not see sophie reciprocating. I saw her stiff and her torso not engaged toward him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:15 am

HEA wrote:

I watched stu and blake 1-1... still do not see chemistry with those 2

I saw Stu and Sophie on the sofa at night with their feet curled up underneath them, barefoot, and Sophie has not done that with any other contestant. With James 1on1, she had her hands in her lap when James was kissing her.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:18 am

Idlemess wrote:If Jarrod ends up being F1 will it be a surprise?

Yes! I think he's too intense for Sophie, although he can be endearing. The only thing that makes me think it could be a possibility is that Sophie lives on a river on 1.5 acres and loves spending time at home. I actually think she might make it on a vineyard.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:19 am

Norcalgal wrote:
HEA wrote:

I watched stu and blake 1-1... still do not see chemistry with those 2

I saw Stu and Sophie of them on the sofa at night with their feet curled up underneath them, barefoot, and Sophie has not done that with any other contestant. With James 1on1, she had her hands in her lap when James was kissing her.

yes. i saw that. but you are wrong IMO to say that she was stiff with james.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 33510
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 33410
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:38 am

HEA wrote:
white top is jarod since we see her with same cream top and same hairstyle with the wine bottles?

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 43111

Sophie is wearing the most demure tops at Jarrod's HT. Is she trying to make it seem she isn't what most people think she is?

HEA wrote: then because of the green and both right after each other

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 43412

Her bra strap is showing! Not a way to impress your bf parents! Love her simple earrings and makeup though.

HEA wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 42711

I feel Sophie looks very vulnerable here. Of the guys that are left, whose family would she dress up for the most? I think Stu's. Love her without a lot of makeup.

I think the only guy these two women fit with is Blake but can't see him having a HT unless all 5 guys left have one.
HEA wrote: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 42911
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 43011

Sophie looks so pretty here - could she be with James? He doesn't seem bothered by her swearing.
HEA wrote: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 43511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 43611

Since we had a lot of first this season.... do you think possible that we have 5 hometown???[/quote]
I think this is the only plausible answer due to the two women who look as if they are Blake's mom and sister.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:20 am

@Norcalgal

yeah... the black hair ladies look like more blake's eh?

she is very conservative and ladylike with jarrod but her facial expression is: take me out of here asap

the blake lace... yep.. she is there to impress and she looks upset or uneasy

the more natural are green dress and curly green dress (looks like sea behind her, is she on a boat?)

so who is top4?

jarrod (wine) - off white dress
blake (due to his dark hair color) - black/white dress

black lace dress: ? ... looks fancy, more expensive... stu?
green with bra: ? ... looks casual... either apollo or james
green with curly hair... on a boat?... no idea but the swearing could be the bombshell and stu telling her he is not divorced?

that is 5 different outfit. as much as I wished 5 home dates, I do not think it will be the case. but she seems to have 5 different hairstyle. with her roots done, her hair look more platine blonde

the funny thing is that she seems to have her roots done with jarrod and the curly hair. the other 3, she seems to have darker roots

so I am thinking jarrod and the curly happened last

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 43512
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 43413
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 43112
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 42812
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 42713
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:41 am

i cannot acknowledge that blake is F4...................

and I will be very very VERY upset.

the 3 people that I thought had the less chemistry would be TOP4 and one of them is F1???

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 13 Really10
google

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:55 am

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:04 pm

It's funny as I've been reading this thread but didn't watch all the episodes until Thurs/Fri of last week. I don't think I got as attached to the men as those of you who have seen each episode as it aired. I think it has made me more objective and that is why I can see Stu as F1. I'm a thinker, rather than a visual reactor and when Stu agreed with Sophie that he, too, could take time away from his business, I immediately thought "F1". Guess because at a certain age (Sophie 37 and Stu 44), the chemistry ebbs and flows but the compatibility is what makes a relationship lasting.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum