SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:51 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:@HEA I do that too. It is a pretty common gesture when you are surprised by something. I don't really see that as sign or find it very telling.

you do what? question

That hand to the face that you screen capped.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:@HEA I do that too. It is a pretty common gesture when you are surprised by something. I don't really see that as sign or find it very telling.

you do what? question

That hand to the face that you screen capped.

ohhh laugh out loud i thought you meant smirking when you are unonfortable giggling

and i did not mean as a sign... i just found it funny the similar gesture ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:19 am

I still have a hard time to think Stu as F2.....  

So far, still jarrod and james got this background... none of the other guys got

so for me 2 background stood out

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 Pi-2610
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 Pi-2910
my sc

I saw nobody else but them having this background

does it mean F1 F2?

The only thing for sure is that Jarrod got as much PI as Sam and Blake. James got only 6 since ep1.

Stu got also a unique background but I do not see as conclusive as it was his #1 PI and I think they did it before his arrival in an hotel since prods could not use the mansion settings.

During ROSE CEREMONIES Jarrod and Apollo were always 2nd or 3rd row versus James who got always 3 same positions... stu when he arrived switched with james with the same positions first row. The only time james got the last row was ep1 but he was still at the end so noticeable.

So again when I study this I would think

James F1
Jarrod F2
Apollo F3
Stu F4

However if we think in terms of attraction seen

James F1
Apollo F2
Stu F3
Jarrod F4

I honestly do not see the same level of "best friend" that she is looking for with stu and jarrod. Stu is like any of the guy she met before and she did not reach the same level of comfort that she has now with the other guys. she has a motherhood protection vibe with jarrod and the same annoyance that goes with it when the kid is making a drama.

Stu reminds me of luke's date. awkward. So they spent 5-6 hours together and few in GD, hometown and 1 fantasy date and that would be enough for being F1 on top of her wanting to run away for her lifestyle or circle? I do not buy it. Even the SC show me a competitive guy but no reciprocity. Where would be the girl who loves to be in PJ and ugg boots in his world? She made it clear that she is no troffey wife material.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:18 am

so I made SC and video of interesting moments on ep 8.

I talked about momentum with james and sophie and especially during the GD. It became clearer to be that James spent a lot of time during GD next to sophie but they were definitely not seen or obvious. It took me a lot of time to watch and stop and capture those moments. I shared those moments with the polo GD, found some with the onesies GD and so I did with the sailing GD.

this one is very subtile because they cut it. Sophie is looking at james and smiles. Next shot, james is grinning. I noticed that when sophie stands next to osher she rarely look at the guys. She seems almost not interested about what is going on.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 40710

This one is also interesting. At one time, it was a conversation between james and sophie. All of a sudden, stu looked away and disengaged. AJ was in his own world. Both james and sophie were talking about their date in street performance IN FRONT OF THE TWO GUYS. James said: I am not a singer. I felt as if they both excluded Stu and AJ completely. So they are sailing together, 3 guys, and all of a sudden, they both go back to a moment they shared, excluding the other two. I did find it interesting as well as stu body language.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 39910

This is ANOTHER moment where James and Sophie are together during a GD. Here it is them against the other. obvious.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 40010

same here. next to ner

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 39810

Another interesting moment. Stu took her hand to pull her toward himself. However, if she indeed went with the motion, her head was turned to James. She wanted to hug him and it turned they all hugged together. Again, I felt stu tried a move but sophie was not taking the bait.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 40810

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:24 am

This is more interesting. the way she is hugging them. I do see a major difference.

with stu she pulled away quickly. With james her body is fully to him. with jarrod it is kinda responding to his awkward move but not pulling away, not fully engaged

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 41110
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 40610
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 40510

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:32 am

I have no idea why james opened his arms like that. for me it is a WTH gesture ??

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 40910<
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:51 am

for me she did not reciprocated the affectionate gesture. she remain straight and still look at james whil stu is hugging her.

if you compare the images... she has the exact same seated position, round shoulders, hands on her laps. when he hugged her she did not turn to stu or change her position one bit.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 41310
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 41410
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 41710

here she has no interest into stu. her body and attention is on james who is not next to her

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 41210

for me the body language is clear. i understand that we did not see all and it is hard to judge but for me sophie is puting james above all the other guys in term of attention. at least here I see it that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:20 am

It is a bit frustrating since we have no idea which family goes with who but I made some SC for body language.

seen in this order... could it be the order of the top4???? blake would be F3??  Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 2254279460

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 41911
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42011
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42211
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42311
my sc

white top is jarod since we see her with same cream top and same hairstyle with the wine bottles?

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42411
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 43111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 43211

then because of the green and both right after each other

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 43412
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 43311

? not sure if they are together but seen right after each other

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42711
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42611

? same here. the hairstyle is completely different from any of the other. curly, elaborate with a summer top. so must be a daily portion
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42811
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 42911
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 43011

and then we have here here swearing

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 43511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 43611
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 43710

my sc

Since we had a lot of first this season.... do you think possible that we have 5 hometown???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:28 pm

@HEA I hope not. Blake being there would just be ridiculous. As it is, she knows she is already dragging at least two guys she has no long term interest with....Jarrod and Apollo IMO. Jarrod just because of her body language with him and Apollo because he is just too young and because I think they are setting him up as the next Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA I hope not. Blake being there would just be ridiculous. As it is, she knows she is already dragging at least two guys she has no long term interest with....Jarrod and Apollo IMO. Jarrod just because of her body language with him and Apollo because he is just too young and because I think they are setting him up as the next Bachelor.

I watched stu and blake 1-1... still do not see chemistry with those 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:44 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:@HEA I hope not. Blake being there would just be ridiculous. As it is, she knows she is already dragging at least two guys she has no long term interest with....Jarrod and Apollo IMO. Jarrod just because of her body language with him and Apollo because he is just too young and because I think they are setting him up as the next Bachelor.

I still haven't watched the last 2 episodes, but I never thought she was into Blake so that doesn't surprise me. As for Stu, I will have to wait and see. That would surprise me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

I still haven't watched the last 2 episodes, but I never thought she was into Blake so that doesn't surprise me. As for Stu, I will have to wait and see. That would surprise me.

well if it is stu F1 or even blake.... that will be a MAJOR disappointment for me.
stu because he is everything she said she did not want. I already explained my reasons.
blake is a cocky pretentious a$$ and the franchise and himself did not make me like him

oh well... i want to know now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum