Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:14 am

@Rikkim Thanks for the pics. Looks as if Laura is on her phone in the Thailand pics.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 3602

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:11 am

Thanks for the pics everyone. That is so sweet that Matty made the necklace. They look so cute together!

beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 61349

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Thanks for the pix.  I have been doing the same as rest and re-watching their love story.  Going to try and move on - get over my Matty/Laura obsession and watch Sophie season now hehehe
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:57 am

With mattys friends. https://www.instagram.com/p/BZaj8celLlg/?taken-by=matthewdavidjohnson
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1620

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:59 am

@Billysmom Thanks for posting. They look adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 61349

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Np! I'm happy to see them together ....dailymail makes me twitchy!!

I like Laura (and Elise for that matter) with her hair parted on the side rather than in the middle, much more flattering, IMO...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:21 pm

@Billysmom You're the best for feeding my AU obsession!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 3602

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:43 pm

giggling  I hope these two realize I'm not ready for another breakup after Nissa so they need to make this work, laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:54 pm

@Billysmom wrote:giggling  I hope these two realize I'm not ready for another breakup after Nissa so they need to make this work, laugh out loud

I know how you feel laugh out loud please mataura stay happy forever together and prove them all wrong  Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 4 3552228123  such a cute family already  Jumping hearts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4914216/Matty-J-walks-Bondi-barefoot-Laura-Byrne.html

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 4 44A7909500000578-0-image-a-13_1506233311206

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 4 44A78B7D00000578-4914216-image-a-33_1506235318545
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:26 am

More pap pics of the super couple hitting the beach. They look amazing and so cute.

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Screen62

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4916630/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-pack-PDA.html
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Thank you for sharing these!!!!! Btw, have I ever mentioned that I think matty is drool worthy? Though how he can walk on the sidewalk barefoot is beyond me.....

So happy for these two!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:41 pm

As i am new to this forum so i am not sure where to ask, however i have noticed Matty J banner hasn't been updated to include Laura?
I notice all the banners on the forum, but sorry for asking, when can i feast my eyes on Matty and Laura? l o v e
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum