SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:34 am

Jarrod and Keira - The title of the article should be "Keira Maguire has found a man to control." Seriously if this is true how long will it last until Keira gets bored with a man who by all accounts is 'down to earth and 'normal'.  Although I have to question how 'normal' he is to go on Bachelor in Paradise with the calibre of women there are to choose from.
And I didn't realise Megan is now 'straight'.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:37 am

I'm having trouble getting my head round any of these couples to be honest, but I'm entertained already just thinking about it.

More rumoured couples from the same article:

Lisa and Luke (did we even know Lisa was on the show?!)
Tara and Michael (oh honey, no)

And it seems we even have a good old fashioned love triangle:
Florence/Jake/Megan

[F]ormer Bachelor star Florence Alexandra Sophia is crushed after growing close to Bachelorette hunk Jake Ellis, only for him to reportedly ditch her for Megan Marx.

I knew the girls would be fighting over Jake!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:52 am

@Bobette I posted about Lisa Hyde being a potential contestant on the show upthread (screenshot of her with Laurina from diimex pics) so it will be interesting to see her on the show. I actually think she and Luke could be a match. He has a similar vibe as her ex Tyson but seems more settled a bit geographically (travels less than Tyson does)

Tara and Michael?? Oh boy. Why?? If she is with him I can see the response by viewers being totally different to Tara now. Just no... (trying to keep an open mind). But what happened with Apollo?? Wasn't he supposed to be on and interested in Tara? He seemed to be doing gigs for a while when filming was ongoing so wondering if he was very late in going on? (if so, less likely imo he'd find a match if he was a late arrival)

Keira and Jarrod? Hmm... now it makes sense why Keira was liking Jarrod's pics while Sophie's season was airing. I was wondering why she was liking his pics so much - she may have had a crush on him! Will have to see how this one pans out (it interests me much more than Tara and Michael)

I can't say I see any standout matches but when it comes to BIP I've been SO surprised in the past with the US show (Carly and Evan for one) so anything can happen and will keep an open mind about them all. 

Then again, matches or not, I am looking forward to the show. For a FIRST season they have quite a lot of higher caliber (not just MOT) Aussie contestants and more than the US first season for BIP had so it should be good.

One question though: is filming ended? I noticed most (if not all) the contestants are back on SM and active?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:57 am

Another one bites the dust! The Bachelorette's Michael Turnbull puts on a brave face as he returns from Fiji ALONE after filming Bachelor in Paradise

He dropped everything for a second chance at love on the upcoming Bachelor spin-off, Bachelor In Paradise.

But on Monday, The Bachelorette's Michael Turnbull was all alone as he arrived at Brisbane Airport after presumably being eliminated from the dating series.

The 36-year-old struggled to put on a brave face as he strolled through the terminal with his luggage in tow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5138745/Michael-Turnbull-Paradise.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Bobette wrote:
Another one bites the dust! The Bachelorette's Michael Turnbull puts on a brave face as he returns from Fiji ALONE after filming Bachelor in Paradise

He dropped everything for a second chance at love on the upcoming Bachelor spin-off, Bachelor In Paradise.

But on Monday, The Bachelorette's Michael Turnbull was all alone as he arrived at Brisbane Airport after presumably being eliminated from the dating series.

The 36-year-old struggled to put on a brave face as he strolled through the terminal with his luggage in tow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5138745/Michael-Turnbull-Paradise.html

Do they really expect them to come out advertising that they have found someone...even on the remote chance that they did?

Did they think they would come back, strolling through the airport holding hands?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:35 am

Busy day at the Daily Mail sausage factory it seems - they've been churning stories out like frankfurts:

No luck for Uncle Sam

Laurina parties back in Oz

Jarrod and Keira are in Love

Leah is still with David
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:36 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud pretty wild. IA @Sprite Do they expect them to return holding hands and skipping through the airport together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:13 am

From what I've sleuthed I don't think Michael is with anyone and is still single but not yet confirmed although Leah posted on her IG stories and she was with David so perhaps she just went on to raise her profile like many others I assume.

I'm also not sure if Jake is with anyone per his SM he has been liking lots of pics of girls (reminds me of him post-Bette season) and if he is, I don't think it's anything serious. 

As for potential couples, I'm not sure what the protocol is for post-BIP AU couples but it seems more lapse than Bach/Bette (in the US show, Amanda and Robby were walking down the street together, Taylor/Derek, Tanner/Jade, Carly/Evan, and other couples all SM active with each other so it could be they can be in public together and/or don't need to be as secretive).

One potential couple that has been spotted in public together a few times is Luke and Lisa from what I've sleuthed and they also follow each other. They both hid an IG pic from their IG accounts that they're tagged in but it shows up in Jimmy's IG tags (where I found it). There were some IG stories by Jimmy last week with Luke and Lisa in them too.

Not sure if Tara and Davey are a couple or just friends but they posted on IG stories too. When I think about it they are similar in some ways (larrikin a bit types) so I could see them getting along well.

Keira and Jarrod, not sure but will keep an eye out (she was liking his pics for a long time and he is following her too now)

IG story davey_lloyd
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2590298686fa539b01098e21bc52de45

IG pic that Lisa, Luke, and Jimmy are tagged in at Manly Beach (Lisa sitting closest to where Luke is standing) - they are all tagged (Lisa and Luke hid the tags on their IG accounts)
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 23824607_265958623930649_1284888394865836032_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb6gCQGg62T/?taken-by=ecosurfsupplies
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Update on Keira and Jarrod... I think they are together because Keira was in Melbourne recently and so was Jarrod (in the city) so I think they were together/met up had a SHV which bodes well if so

Also...these pics from BIP... definitely looks like romantic interest to me!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

PICTURED: 'Head-over-heels in love': The Bachelor in Paradise's Jarrod Woodgate and Keira Maguire enjoy steamy kiss as the relationship between the pair intensifies

The new pictures confirm the latest report in NW magazine that claims the pair are 'in love'. 'They couldn't keep their hands off each other - not even when the cameras were switched off,' an onlooker told the publication.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 46FF480000000578-0-image-m-2_1512936128352Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 46FF47B800000578-0-image-m-4_1512936193341
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 46FF49D700000578-5165281-image-a-16_1512937776051
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5165281/Jarrod-Keira-enjoy-steamy-kiss.html#ixzz50tmSQ8PG
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Keira and Jarrod!!!! Love it Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887 it will actually be fun watching an ex villain like Keira fall in love though imo she was more funny than villainy.. jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:06 pm

I confess I'm feeling a little cynical about Jarrod & Keira.  They both seemed to lap up the social media attention during & after their seasons (Jarrod with his travel brochure to Mexico, the pink envelope, the pack of cigarettes etc etc and Keira with her plastic surgeries and... well, just being Keira).  

I'm wondering if they struck a plan to double their "celebrity" status by hooking up as a couple. Happy to be proven wrong though and I agree with @LeapofFaith it would be good to see Keira in love.  I imagine Jarrod will worship the ground she walks on - It will be an interesting dynamic for sure!

re: Tara and Davey, YES, that is one couple I am totally on board with!  They should be loads of fun to watch.  I wish we had pics!  I'm suspicious why the only couples we've seen in DM articles are the ones which apparently ended early (aside from Keira and Jarrod, who they seem to be pushing very hard).

I'm wondering if they're not allowed to print pics of the couples who go the distance and make it to the finale - so no Tara and Davey in the press is probably a good sign for them, same with Luke and Lisa (though I admit I find them both a bit ho-hum and have little interest in them as a couple at this stage.  JMO)

What I'd really like to know is what's going on with Apollo and whether he actually made it to the island.  He's not been mentioned in any articles that I've seen since very early on, but his pic is still on the official IG page.  Call me crazy but I could actually see a potential match with Laurina, age difference and all.

I'm also dying to know who ended up with Jake.  I think he would have had the most "pulling power" of the boys on the island and it sounded like Megan and Flo were in some kind of love triangle with him so I can't wait to see how that plays out.  He's apparently back now as was posting on IG from a real time event.  

Do we know if filming has wrapped yet or are the pics of Keira and Jarrod current (i.e. they're still there?).  If he proposes to her after such a short time my eyes might roll right out of my head... Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:39 am

To be fair, the couples who go on BIP in USA spent only ~3+ weeks together before a proposal and now two of those couples are married and having/had children already. In many ways, I'd say BIP is actually much more realistic than Bette/Bach - they definitely spend way more time together (can be ~3 weeks together just the two of them instead of just ~3 days like with Bach/Bette lead and their F1 while lead is making out with multiple other people - it's insane how Bach/Bette have any success given how little time leads spend with their F1). So I will wait and see what happens. Out of all the couples, I'm actually most interested in seeing Jarrod and Keira. I think I may be pleasantly surprised  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler