SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Who is Thomas Perras? And is he know to be on BIP

Elora Murger 'wasn't keen' on lesbian affair with Megan Marx

https://dailym.ai/2GgnKtw
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Sundy wrote:Who is Thomas Perras? And is he know to be on BIP

Elora Murger 'wasn't keen' on lesbian affair with Megan Marx

https://dailym.ai/2GgnKtw

Quoted from above article:

Despite producers wanting it to happen, Elora was not the dark-haired contestant seen locking lips with Megan during a late night swim, the insider also claimed.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Gi76eNv

Instead, it's possible the person pictured in the pool may have in fact been a man, with NW claiming Canadian Bachelorette Thomas Perras is set to appear on Bachelor in Paradise.  

AHHHH HA HAA HA!!!!!!   cantstopl OMG how hilarious!  They had me totally fooled!  Bloody clever editing if this is true.  

I know who Thomas is!  I posted about him upthread when Kevin W from Bachelorette Canada  said that "a guy from my season" was going to be on BiP Australia.  I thought it might be him but wasn't sure.  He DOES have long brunette hair!!!  I'll find the post and bump it up to here.

ETA:  Copied from upthread here

TheWrongReasons wrote:Hey, guys! I haven’t really followed along much with this series although I might try to watch to see how Jared is without Ashley ... laugh out loud

Thought I’d share something I heard on the latest episode of Ben & Ashley’s podcast. Kevin was guest hosting with Ashley along with Courtney & Lily ... they were discussing internationals on different franchises/BIP AUS and he mentioned that one of the guys from Bachelorette Canada is on BIP AUS. Will be interesting to see if he’s right!

Bobette wrote:Hmmmm... interesting!  Daniel is Canadian but wasn't on Bette Canada... I wonder if Kev just meant a Canadian guy, or whether he meant one of the guys from his season and if so WHO!?  Thanks of the info @TheWrongReasons; I'll check out the podcast!

ETA:  OK I just listed to the podcast (Ashley's voice is sooooooo annoying... but I digress) and yes Kevin definitely said "a guy from my season" is on BiP AU!  Then they mentioned Jared and Daniel by name, separately.  No mention of Grant though which is interesting.  

So who is it........????  Does anyone still follow the guys from Jasmine's season?  Anyone AWOL from social media towards the end of last year?  It would probably be someone popular.  Maybe Mike?  I need to study the BTS pics a bit more closely I think....

Bobette wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@Bobette np! Smiley

I only follow the Kevin’s, Mike and Benoit and didn’t notice Kevin P or Mike being AWOL ... but Kevin P doesn’t really post that frequently, so who knows...

Do you guys know when the cast list will be released?

IMO, Thomas is a possibility.  He posted early December on Instagram saying he'd have to do more sketching "when he gets back" and then was in Toorak (Melbourne AU) on the 17th.  I know he travels a lot for modelling but it a bit of a coincidence to be in AU around that time, hmmm...?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 4zLYRrR

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 LbLowXu

And here's a preview for anyone not familiar with his pretty face.  He's still in Melbourne, apparently...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8LjUANO

He seemed to be AWOL from social media between mid-Dec and Xmas.  

Source for all

No idea when the cast list is being released but we've got a pretty good idea of who's going to be there (see upthread) and very few people have been shown in previews so they're drip feeding and it's really annoying.  Didn't see this one coming though; we'll have to add "mystery Canadian" to the list.  Great sleuthing!  yes

ETA:  On further examination, it looks like Thomas may have been in AU for the birth of his niece, so it may just be a coincidence.  I'm going to leave the pic of him up though because he's pretty.  laugh out loud  The thing to do is probably go through the Canada guys IG follows and see if any of them are following the AU peeps or vice versa.

TheWrongReasons wrote:Oohhh I forgot about Thomas for a sec ... the ”International Model”, right? laugh out loud He definitely seems like the “hot model” type that would be easily cast and the SM activity and Australia ties that you sleuthed does seems to line in with everything :yes:

I wouldn’t mind seeing him again!

ETA: weird coincidence re. his niece’s birth in Australia of all places laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:08 pm

@Bobette Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 Oh my gosh! That's hilarious! Great job!!!!!! clapping! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 Oh my gosh! That's hilarious! Great job!!!!!! clapping! clapping!

hehehe I'm still chuckling about this.  I can't wait to see how people react when they realise they won't be getting their girl-on-girl sea-pash action.  I tip my hat to the editors for this one.  Well played guys. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:18 pm

@Bobette They can pull out all the tricks they want, no one gets by our sleuthers!

:claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:28 am

Hahaha. I kinda feel weird for bringing the whole Thomas thing up as obviously I got hooked by the click bait. cantstoplcantstoplcantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:57 am

You did well, @Sundy. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 am

HEY GUYS!!! I was watching the show, and i couldn't resist to return back to the forum and sleuth with you guys! This season is going to be soo good, i love seeing all the vets back! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1176891977 haha I will add my 2 cents where due giggling , hope all is well with you all x
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:13 am

HodanG wrote:HEY GUYS!!! I was watching the show, and i couldn't resist to return back to the forum and sleuth with you guys! This season is going to be soo good, i love seeing all the vets back! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1176891977 haha I will add my 2 cents where due giggling , hope all is well with you all x

welcomeback @HodanG.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts! firework
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 am

@HoganG great to have you back.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:27 am

Thought I'd pop back and start sleuthing too! I just want to see the love stories develop and feeling a little frustrated with all the dramas (even though they are pretty juicy haha). My money is on Luke and Lisa getting engaged. Unsure about now because they have unfollowed each other...

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 am

joshfan wrote:Thought I'd pop back and start sleuthing too! I just want to see the love stories develop and feeling a little frustrated with all the dramas (even though they are pretty juicy haha). My money is on Luke and Lisa getting engaged. Unsure about now because they have unfollowed each other...

smileyyay Great to have so many people popping back in - The more the merrier!   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1710264613

I'm sticking with Sam/Tara as my pick for the engagement but I do think Luke & Lisa will be strong by the finale which could make for some very awkward post-show interviews if they have since split.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler