SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 64 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 42 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Becca's so amazing that even Krystal gets along with her!

Aria

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:45 pm

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 DUwNpagUMAAnE1B
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
“I was his first date and I plan to be his last.” – Becca K.
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:31 am

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Rs_640x360-180129194510-The_Bachelor-5_51_02_PM_-_5_51_06_PM-2018-01-29
http://www.eonline.com/news/910265/the-bachelor-recap-bowling-alley-blues
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:43 am

Now when I watch Becca and Arie together I feel sad...and I also feel like tptb are showing us less of her since the switheroo? Though I now can’t wait to see Becca fall in love as the bachelorette :fingersarecrossed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:46 am

Oh don't feel sad, c'mon. Why? He liked someone else more, done a stupid thing to propose (assuming there was an engagement at the end) to the "wrong girl", who isn't wrong, just not right for him and HE is NOT right for her. She fell in love in the bubble world ... 2 weeks of the reality he was already out ... I'm sure she's fine (or will be soon enough) and I wish people would encouraged her to see the positive side, since there are many opportunities for her out there waiting for her, better and real ... it's a waste of energy to even hold to anger and resentment, because if someone wasn't thinking about her feelings before ... it's time she thinks what's best for her ... it was her who said she won't settle ... so here's her chance.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:06 am

Only better things ahead for Becca! She’ll be mended soon enough and realize she dodged the proverbial bullet. She’s going to be adored by America which will offer up so many professional and personal opportunities, one of which will be the Bachelorette most likely. I said it in another post but I think her Dad was looking out from above on this one. It will all work out like it should.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:09 am

I feel sad too, but not because Arie chose someone else, but because of how messy it is adding up to have been and how hurtful it must have been to Becca who appears to have been blindsided. Other than that I think Becca will be fine whether she gets the role of ette or not. She is hurt now, as she should be but sooner or later the pain would lessen and she will see that it was all for the best. This is what growth is all about, you acquire experience that becomes useful in future decision making - no experience gained is useless. I like the fact that her post are funny and make me chuckle out loud sometimes. Chin up Becca, the clouds are parting, here comes the sun...

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 am

If Arie had thought better before proposing/deciding at FRC to pick Becca ... she would have been "blindsided" then ... only that his "stupid" (that's the word I'd use for his choice) decision prolonged the inevitable. I'm sure that a smart cookie she is she wasn't blinsided when the breakup occured ... since the signs were there before ... it's only the question whether he has given her any hope and illusive words to think otherwise. I would think that some misguided things were told to her, but what's done is done ... the chance of ending being hurt was in the package with this experience ... and sometimes it can only lead to a better future ... it's only up to her how she takes it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:49 am

I think Becca is on the mend. It’s just that she now has to wait a month or so to watch why Arie chose her, and what about Lauren made him leave her. I think it’s the delayed ability to publicly go on with her life that’s the hardest . Her support system seems solid and that’s a good thing . In truth, she’s the winner because she reclaimed her freedom and have nothing to prove imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:59 pm

Maddy wrote:sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Rs_640x360-180129194510-The_Bachelor-5_51_02_PM_-_5_51_06_PM-2018-01-29

Just have to say this is a cute scene. She seems very comfortable putting her legs over his and sweet that when she did, he helped pull her dress down. giggling They seem comfortable with each other. I’m sad for Becca that she has had to go through this turmoil after the show but no doubt she will be just fine. I’ve never been sold on Arie being a great catch and I really really like Becca so I’m not sad that they don’t end up together. #SorryNotSorry

“When people show you who they are, believe them” Maya Angelou
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:59 pm

Her style is great. I am loving all her dresses this season. imo She is beautiful!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:04 pm

Rolly wrote:
Maddy wrote:sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Rs_640x360-180129194510-The_Bachelor-5_51_02_PM_-_5_51_06_PM-2018-01-29

Just have to say this is a cute scene. She seems very comfortable putting her legs over his and sweet that when she did, he helped pull her dress down. giggling They seem comfortable with each other. I’m sad for Becca that she has had to go through this turmoil after the show but no doubt she will be just fine. I’ve never been sold on Arie being a great catch and I really really like Becca so I’m not sad that they don’t end up together. #SorryNotSorry

“When people show you who they are, believe them” Maya Angelou

Very cute moment . He only took her away from the others into his room. A special gesture. She’s always telling him thank you. When the dust settles after this fiasco, she’ll thank him and her lucky stars . :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 64 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 42 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger