SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 64 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:12 pm

I get that she must have been very upset, however I wouldn't want to be with anyone who decided they didn't want to be with me. I don't call that dodging a bullet, to me that's being upfront and honest rather than putting on an act. I'm not making excuses for anyone, because at the end of the day, all I'm interested in is seeing a happy couple for the long term. If Arie was having second thoughts, IMHO he did the right thing.

They all say they learned a lot about themselves going on this show, I would think Becca would feel the same and will learn from her experience.

It's curious to me that she had an early 1-1 date that according to our statistics, is not normal for a F1 contestant. She ends up being the F1, then it falls apart and we apparently have a Mesnick on our hands.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71449

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snip ... It's curious to me that she had an early 1-1 date that according to our statistics, is not normal for a F1 contestant. She ends up being the F1, then it falls apart and we apparently have a Mesnick on our hands.

IIRC, Melissa had an early 1-1 date - possibly the first 1-1 of that season. If my memory is right then IMO that makes this season an even even more curious parallel.

ETA - According to some old records, Melissa did have a 1-1 date on Episode 2.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:42 pm

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 48B7FA8800000578-5328327-image-a-126_1517293068415
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5328327/amp/The-Bachelor-Krystal-Nielson-gets-rose-warns-others.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: I get that she must have been very upset, however I wouldn't want to be with anyone who decided they didn't want to be with me. I don't call that dodging a bullet, to me that's being upfront and honest rather than putting on an act. ...
If Arie was having second thoughts, IMHO he did the right thing.
I'm with you here, GA! Being in love with 2 people takes time to figure out who will be right in life, show is very different from a real life. I'm sure Arie was trying to do everything he could to make the right choice. The show's format is to blame for that.
GuardianAngel wrote:It's curious to me that she had an early 1-1 date that according to our statistics, is not normal for a F1 contestant.
I've been thinking about that all the way. But her date was a kind of date (with expensive gifts) that they usually have later in the show. And Arie wanted the right girl to get all that. I don't think they usually invite the person they are the most interested in for the first 1-1 date, to let things develop slower for the show. In this case they had to hide the development of their relationship.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:37 pm

Courtney also had the week 2 date on Ben's season. So winning with an early date is just as rare as winning with a week 6 date, like Lauren B, since Catherine is the only one to win with that statistic.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm

From what I've heard over the years, while it appears that the lead picks girls for certain dates, and the lead typically will claim that they pick girls for dates, they really don't. TPTB make the decisions about who goes on what date and when - all aimed at following a predetermined storyline often written long before filming starts. IMO they knew what they could get out of Krystal and by giving her an early date (and the particular date she got) they could build her confidence from very early in the season and thus get a lot crazy from her. JMHO but I have no reason to believe this season was any different and they picked the dates and the girls for Arie.

I think it's the same with limo exits - I've heard they feel that first out and last out are more "memorable" to the lead and therefore prime spots. Often though what we see is not the real limo sequence - they shuffle it in the edit so we only see what they want us to see; sometimes they get caught and leave a clue that sleuthers can pick up. I don't know if they feel that an early 1-1 date is good or bad though but IMO they know the answer and date sequence is part of getting particular storylines set up.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
Maddy wrote:sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Rs_640x360-180129194510-The_Bachelor-5_51_02_PM_-_5_51_06_PM-2018-01-29
http://www.eonline.com/news/910265/the-bachelor-recap-bowling-alley-blues

Just have to say this is a cute scene. She seems very comfortable putting her legs over his and sweet that when she did, he helped pull her dress down. giggling They seem comfortable with each other. I’m sad for Becca that she has had to go through this turmoil after the show but no doubt she will be just fine. I’ve never been sold on Arie being a great catch and I really really like Becca so I’m not sad that they don’t end up together. #SorryNotSorry

“When people show you who they are, believe them” Maya Angelou

Can I co-sign this? A hundred times? thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:29 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Maddy wrote:sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Rs_640x360-180129194510-The_Bachelor-5_51_02_PM_-_5_51_06_PM-2018-01-29
http://www.eonline.com/news/910265/the-bachelor-recap-bowling-alley-blues

Just have to say this is a cute scene. She seems very comfortable putting her legs over his and sweet that when she did, he helped pull her dress down. giggling They seem comfortable with each other. I’m sad for Becca that she has had to go through this turmoil after the show but no doubt she will be just fine. I’ve never been sold on Arie being a great catch and I really really like Becca so I’m not sad that they don’t end up together. #SorryNotSorry

“When people show you who they are, believe them” Maya Angelou

Can I co-sign this? A hundred times? thumbsup

I think that gif is cute but I only see Becca trying to get closer to him. It didn't really look like Arie made the first move to bring her in closer to him. I'm curious to see him more with Lauren.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:25 am

I don't know. It looked to me that he was encouraging Becca to put her legs on him. I feel for Becca. That had to be really hard, especially when she can only share with a select few.

I've never thought they necessarily plan to put the potential f1 in a certain date. By epi 2, they don't really know who will be picked although likely have it narrowed down.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:26 am

I'm so glad I can come to this site and keep updated on the show, but I've lost all interest in watching. I know I'm not typical, but I like being spoiled. Of course there's a chance that the spoilers are wrong, but more often they're right. I prefer to sit back and enjoy focusing on the developing relationship between the lead and the spoiled winner. If I get invested in someone else, it's as a potential future lead.

I was already invested in Becca when the news broke, so I'm disappointed. I had high hopes for Arie, and I sincerely hope he wasn't being disingenuous. I remember being upset with Jason in the beginning, but then had a chance to hear more of his story. I think he was really manipulated by producers and I think that manipulation played a big part in his bad decision. In the end, he and Molly seem to have a good marriage, as does Melissa. And she was a joy to watch on DWTS.

I wish only the best for everyone concerned, but I tune in to see a love story, not a dramatic mess. JMHO
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:06 am

There's someone at my work who said she knows who the f1 is from spoilers but I didn't want to ask her if she knows about the Mesnick. I'm sure it will get out more widely soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm

It was posted on another thread that Becca is following Peter’s SIL on Instagram. So as I went to look at Becca’s Instagram ( I’m wasting time ...procrastinating getting to my to do list) and looked at all of her pictures and I more than ever love this girl. She had this saying posted:

God says, “the reason
some people have turned
against you & walked away 
from you without reason,
has nothing to do with you.
It is because I have
removed them from your
life because they cannot
go where I am taking you
next. They will only hinder
you in your next level
because they have already 
served their purpose in 
your life. Let them go and
keep moving. Greater is 
coming.” Says The Lord.

This was not a recent post but I wonder if it fits for her now. I am excited to find out more about Becca and to watch her story with Arie unfold, even if they don’t end up together. There must have been something between them because he does pick her at the finale.

I live in the Twin Cities, maybe I should figure out a way to accidentally/on purpose try to run into her.giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/v_NiamvuLP/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 64 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger