SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 64 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:04 pm

For me, the show's engagement does not mean much.  In fact, for me, it devalues the entire act of the "Normal" engagement between couples.
Just as the sham marriage between Lacy and Marcus devalued, IMO marriage and real vows taken. No words there. IMO this couple was even more than complicit on many levels, yet for whatever reason not willing to take that final commitment. 
Many past couples have mentioned the real relationship begins after filming. I believe this. 
For the show's sake, years and years ago I accepted that anything and everything goes. 
IMO, they way the machine looks at it, is if they suggest something and someone is willing it do it, it's not on them(production). People have free will even if they are manipulated etc. 
At the same time, I realize over the years not everything is the way it seems. Production will go to very great lengths to get what they want, what ever that is. 
I remember Deanna's father was vacationing out of the country(Greece?) and came home prematurely due to production saying his daughter was going to be proposed to. Meanwhile, Brad repeatedly told production this was not going to happen.  It was not going to happen and did not happen. Production brought Mr. Pappas home anyway to pressure Brad one more time. Brad stuck to his guns. Brad was hated. IMO Brad did the right thing. No doubt about it as Brad would say. 
Respect is always important with human interactions. Sometimes things are not known until way after the facts. Hopefully, things are not the way they appear and not all the pieces of the puzzle are out there. Hopefully whatever situation went down was more respectful and compassionate.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by USAGold Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:For me, the show's engagement does not mean much.  In fact, for me, it devalues the entire act of the "Normal" engagement between couples.
Just as the sham marriage between Lacy and Marcus devalued, IMO marriage and real vows taken. No words there. IMO this couple was even more than complicit on many levels, yet for whatever reason not willing to take that final commitment. 
Many past couples have mentioned the real relationship begins after filming. I believe this. 
For the show's sake, years and years ago I accepted that anything and everything goes. 
IMO, they way the machine looks at it, is if they suggest something and someone is willing it do it, it's not on them(production). People have free will even if they are manipulated etc. 
At the same time, I realize over the years not everything is the way it seems. Production will go to very great lengths to get what they want, what ever that is. 
I remember Deanna's father was vacationing out of the country(Greece?) and came home prematurely due to production saying his daughter was going to be proposed to. Meanwhile, Brad repeatedly told production this was not going to happen.  It was not going to happen and did not happen. Production brought Mr. Pappas home anyway to pressure Brad one more time. Brad stuck to his guns. Brad was hated. IMO Brad did the right thing. Not doubt about it as Brad would say. 
Respect is always important with human interactions. Sometimes things are not known until way after the facts. Hopefully, things are not the way they appear and not all the pieces of the puzzle are out there. Hopefully whatever situation went down was more respectful and compassionate.

Great post ! I remember it well !

I like you want to see this all play out before I jump to any conclusions !

It is a tv show first and foremost !
So the edit , sciences and the storyline spin is often NOT how it all really went down!

I still remember sweet Emily at ATFR with Brad being upset that her and her dates were portrayed and edited as boring ! She did not like that !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Oops I meant scenes

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 pm

I don't even take the engagement seriously ... for me it simply means a promise to try towards the unforeseen future ... but there wasn't much trying here as it seems ... neither was there an actual love ... since the real love comes after the show when a couple actually gets to know each other ... so it was just plain old 3 letter word ... adventure of 1 month (give or take more).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:For me, the show's engagement does not mean much.  In fact, for me, it devalues the entire act of the "Normal" engagement between couples.
I remember Deanna's father was vacationing out of the country(Greece?) and came home prematurely due to production saying his daughter was going to be proposed to. Meanwhile, Brad repeatedly told production this was not going to happen.  It was not going to happen and did not happen. Production brought Mr. Pappas home anyway to pressure Brad one more time. Brad stuck to his guns. Brad was hated. IMO Brad did the right thing. Not doubt about it as Brad would say. 
Great Post Kasha ! I will wait and see before I will make assumptions on anyone till after we know the true facts. I also know that is a show that anything can happen. So I will not condemn anyone after or before the show ends. It is a reality show that is highly edited to make their story line suit the needs of the viewers. I truly feel for any contestant that is hated because of what they were portrayed during and after the show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:03 pm

I think the Brad story just proves that producers can manipulate and lie and blackmail and everything, but if you have an honorable and resolute lead, he'll still do what he knows is right. That's exactly why I don't give Arie a pass.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:20 pm

@Kashathediva Great post (and adorable avi PINKHEART )

JPG was hated too, for many reasons but one of them being no proposal and no ILY. They tried to offer him money if he would propose on the ATFR. I was told he agreed that he would, on purpose. They advertised to stay tuned for a surprise. When the time came JPG acted like he didn't know what they were talking about. IOW a big middle finger to you. No money no DWTS just a year or two of constant badgering, and he always kept his cool.

Just another example of TPTB pressure.

I don't know if Becca will be pressured to behave in a certain manner during the ATFR. She'll have fan support already just like Melissa did. Melissa was already in contact with her ex but she certainly acted or was ticked off which only snowballed the hate that was already there for Jason.

We have seen in the past the heartbroken F2 in the hot seat, and moments later announced as the ette. I would imagine we'll see the same thing even though it will be three months approximately since the split. Her IG appears to be in good spirits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:22 pm

During Jason's season, I was a member at a forum that were OTT Jason and Melissa fans (of course, once it was established that was THE couple. Always back the winner. LOL)
Molly had many rumors and negative attributes attached to her persona: She had slept with Jason on her tent date. She was pregnant. She dated married men and was a home wrecker. She destroyed her boss's marriage. She was a shrew and was sl*t shamed. 
Many of these things were fostered by someone with an evil motive. imo
The point I'm trying to make is little to none of this ended up being true. 
With RS being the main person of info, I am loathe to tar and feather until all the facts are out there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:During Jason's season, I was a member at a forum that were OTT Jason and Melissa fans (of course, once it was established that was THE couple. Always back the winner. LOL)
Molly had many rumors and negative attributes attached to her persona: She had slept with Jason on her tent date. She was pregnant. She dated married men and was a home wrecker. She destroyed her boss's marriage. She was a shrew and was sl*t shamed. 
Many of these things were fostered by someone with an evil motive. imo
The point I'm trying to make is little to none of this ended up being true. 
With RS being the main person of info, I am loathe to tar and feather until all the facts are out there.

Haha, I was on that board, a firm member on Melissa f1 bandwagon, and I remember everything!
A good lesson for me though. That’s why now I am waiting to see how everything unfold this season before I make a conclusion.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 pm

sdmom wrote:Haha, I was on that board, a firm member on Melissa f1 bandwagon, and I remember everything!
A good lesson for me though. That’s why now I am waiting to see how everything unfold this season before I make a conclusion.

I don't think I was on that forum but I was on the Melissa bandwagon for awhile as well.  But my view on Molly and Jason changed when I saw how they handled themselves after the fact.  I did enjoy Melissa on DWTS and am glad she has found her happiness.  I am also glad Jason and Molly have found their happiness as well.

That was the season that taught me you don't get so deeply involved in the outcome of this program and all is not as it appears on your tv screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:56 pm

I never cared for Melissa and found her fake right up there with Andi Dorfman IMHO.

I don't see anything fake with Becca. If she is the next ette, I hope she can be herself and not get caught up in the crapola that goes along with production and their storyboard.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:58 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:... I want to know why he picked Becca in the first place....
RS said it was hard for Lauren to be her authentic self during filming. Arie chose Becca because she was able to express herself. She was “all in” Production wanted a proposal. Arie agreed. Since he did “love” both women he wanted to see what is was like to spend time with both away from the cameras. Lauren was a better choice in real life. I’m glad he picked Lauren because I think Becca will make a great Bachelorette JMO

IMO this is as rational an explanation as I've heard and very close to my own thoughts given what we know currently.

1 - They wanted a proposal badly enough to skip over their (IMO) first choice in Peter K to go with someone they knew would be controversial because of his rather well known history. This season was not going to end without one, IMO.
2 - I believe that production knew that Becca would accept a proposal and the MAY have known that Lauren wouldn't (at least at that point in time) so they pushed Arie towards Becca. Pretty easy to do by convincing him that Lauren wasn't that into him and would probably reject any proposal. IMO it might well have been true - Lauren and Arie may be together but as far as I know are not engaged.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 64 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger