SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 64 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:10 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

IA the shoes match, from a pic taken August 2015, but I still don't think it's the same body, just my opinion.

Plus, she posted a pic of herself home, after our resident ask and you shall receive poster @sdmom asked her to prove she was home. yes

Who knows, hopefully we'll get some answers once this mess is over with! laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mslat92 Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:43 pm

I also found a pic on her Insta where she was wearing the exact same jeans. I do believe that was her.

She posted a pic on purpose to throw people off, perhaps. It's not like it proves she was actually at home, only that she had a pic of herself at her house saved on her phone.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:24 pm

In addition to the four wheeling picture we're discussing, IIRC somewhere here we have separate pics of Arie and Becca taking in some sun in a yard which looked similar in both pictures. It was thought to be a SHV but I'm not sure if the date of it precedes the four wheeling one.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:28 pm

@pavalygurl it was after Dec. 8th. Source   Smiley

This convo is also taking place in the Epi thread for this past week.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@pavalygurl it was after Dec. 8th. Source   Smiley

This convo is also taking place in the Epi thread for this past week.

Thanks ladybug! I was just coming back to say I found it and it was in Dec. Oh well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:31 pm

@pavalygurl sorry! didn't mean to steal your post!  I had just looked it up for the other thread so was going to save you a few minutes of looking if I could!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@pavalygurl sorry! didn't mean to steal your post!  I had just looked it up for the other thread so was going to save you a few minutes of looking if I could!  bestbud!

No worries.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:15 pm

I don't get why Arie and his friend would *both* immediately erase that picture if it wasn't Becca. I think that in his friend's post, she even tagged everyone but her (not positive, but I think so). I think it's just clear that this was their attempt to be cheeky and hide her in clear view. I mean, they posted a picture of their SHV a few days later. They clearly weren't careful.

I'm not sure why it really matters though...what would it prove if it was Becca or not? He still saw her multiple times at SHVs and told the world he was happy and in love back then.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

She's following Peter's sister in law btw! I guess she met them in Minneapolis, during the superbowl!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:... I want to know why he picked Becca in the first place....
RS said it was hard for Lauren to be her authentic self during filming. Arie chose Becca because she was able to express herself. She was “all in” Production wanted a proposal. Arie agreed. Since he did “love” both women he wanted to see what is was like to spend time with both away from the cameras. Lauren was a better choice in real life. I’m glad he picked Lauren because I think Becca will make a great Bachelorette JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Rolly me too. I want to know why he picked Becca in the first place.

For me, I would like it if during the ATFR if Becca doesn't pull a Melissa. She was ruthless which IMHO was totally fake. I hope Becca is really sweet and understanding. I hope she shows some empathy and wishes the couple well. laugh out loud

That will make TPTB's head's spin like Sybil. laugh out loud

I agree and I think Becca will handle it in a very positive way as she seems to be a very look on the bright side kind of woman. I wouldn’t mind a few verbal jabs thrown in.

I in turn hope that Arie can empathize with what he put her through and doesn’t downplay it for the public and ultimately Lauren’s sake. He chose her, he needs to at least own up to why. I actually think there will be little drama left in the ATFR. That was already prefilmed. By March Becca will have moved on and be ready for the bachelorette gig and if Arie and Lauren are still together she’ll probably play it classy and wish them well.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:24 pm

So ... in other words ... TPTB wants a proposal/engagement (that's obvious, we're talking about the Bachelor afterall) ... Arie chooses the girl who is ALL-IN ... because the girl he is really into doesn't give him enough reassurance to be into him for "what he was there for" (marriage and all that yada yada yada) ... and that's all before FRC ... he proposes (because poor baby has to) because he is SO ready for a WiFe (I almost wanted to write wifi, free service) ... and then he runs into the sunset with his girl ... spends passionate weekend, another one after few weeks (because boy was he missing the action for 2 months of filming, probably his record) ... then here gets confusing ... starts liking the girl who he didn't choose and finally decides to want to try her ... oops sorry for my wording ... wants to try having a relationship with the girl he actually likes ... even if he didn't see or talk to her since FRC (hmmm, so has no additional info/reassurance what is she like and if she would be all in) ... TPTB and him come with a plan of a switch (lights off ... oh no, always on my dear) ... and since there is no Rose Ceremony anymore ... no pressure of engagement and proposal ... he finally chooses the right girl for himself.
Have I written it correctly? ... So applause for Arie right? ... Because some things are just disposable for a quick consumption, like junk food ... you can't eat pizza every day no matter how much it excites you ... sooner rather than later everyone needs a good fix of some healthy dosage of slow cooked meal. Bon appetit!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 64 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger