SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Becca just followed a realtor on IG out of California.

https://www.instagram.com/valdalefleming/

https://parkbench.com/real-estate/valarie-fleming

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca just followed a realtor on IG out of California.

https://www.instagram.com/valdalefleming/

https://parkbench.com/real-estate/valarie-fleming

^That's Seinne’s mom.

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 87b72b10 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 86669110 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:31 pm

missnana wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Scott is Becca’s childhood best friend, they’re pictured in many Instagram photos together. Their relationship is one of the reasons I’ve liked her, they seem so loyal and truly Just best friends. They’ve been each other’s wedding dates to friends weddings over the past year. He was the one who posted a pic of the journal and captioned it “basic”. I always wondered if this friendship bothered Arie.

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 890b2e10
@bkoof
their friendship is so adorable Smiley I am glad Becca has people in her life to stand by her and support her

I guess they are good friends and that is nice, but this picture creeps me out.  I mean, who posts a picture squeezing your best friend's boobies?  Would it be as cute if he were doing this to her?

Last edited by beader on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:32 pm

I realized that later. That's sweet. I wonder if she's met her or visited Seinne recently.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Sharleen wrote:I laughed out loud when Becca, having assessed what was going on, threw her head back and swore...
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Gif10
There was also some great 4th wall breakage when Becca was shown asking a producer if they could sit on the steps...
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Gif11
Clips like the above remind me of Peanuts. I imagine the contestants as the kids and the producers are the adults. It's like, "Can we sit on those stairs?" was replied with, "WAH WAH WAH."

Finally, note the cameraperson's legs behind Becca to capture Ross, yet note how there's no hallway behind them...
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Cameramanlegs
Meaning, at some point, he or she had to pause the conversation to set up shop behind Becca.
I did laugh at the following exchange between the remaining ladies...
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Gif12
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:12 pm

I love the producers and Peanuts adults reference!   laugh out loud

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxC_AjFxS68
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Scott is totally adorable and I love his friendship with Becca and don't think any guy has anything to worry about with Becca and Scott's friendship. Everything I've sleuthed about Becca seems like she's a lovely, fun, open-minded, caring, and kind person - things her fellow contestants have said about her. I'm also glad that Becca has such wonderful people in her life and hope she meets an amazing man - she deserves nothing less!  PINKHEART jmo

I'm almost certain I read a picture she posted on IG that states he's looking for a tall guy with dark hair and preferably a puppy for her to cuddle when they go out on dates. Nobody needs to be worried about him IMHO.

Love her!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:19 pm

lstiff wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Scott is totally adorable and I love his friendship with Becca and don't think any guy has anything to worry about with Becca and Scott's friendship. Everything I've sleuthed about Becca seems like she's a lovely, fun, open-minded, caring, and kind person - things her fellow contestants have said about her. I'm also glad that Becca has such wonderful people in her life and hope she meets an amazing man - she deserves nothing less!  PINKHEART jmo

I'm almost certain I read a picture she posted on IG that states he's looking for a tall guy with dark hair and preferably a puppy for her to cuddle when they go out on dates. Nobody needs to be worried about him IMHO.

Love her!

I think that was another guy not Scott. @jimmyontherox (Jeremy) pic 1/10 @thebkoof IG in Las Vegas.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Rolly wrote:
lstiff wrote:

Love her!

I think that was another guy not Scott. @jimmyontherox (Jeremy) pic 1/10 @thebkoof IG in Las Vegas.

You are right. It's been a Mondayyyyyy, I need to pay closer attention when I'm posting laugh out loud I do agree that she is most likely friends with as many guys as girls based on her IG page, she strikes me as someone who is laid back like that. IMHO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:11 pm

I noticed that Becca made reference to her and Lauren being very different from one another to Aries parents, to Ari and in an ITM. I think she meant that Lauren is more reserved than she is, perhaps not as likely to challenge him? In any case, she clearly worried about the fact that Ari was in love with two very different women.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Yesterday Becca's IG had 263K followers. This morning approximately 9 a.m. est, she had 321K followers. Just a few minutes ago at 4:30 p.m. est, she is up to 345K followers.

Still gaining and she hasn't even been announced at Bette yet!

I don't have twitter so no information on those numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Well, this has to be a first.

People Magazine: Fans are sending Becca K money

Apologies if this has already been posted.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger