SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:01 pm

She’s going to be the one America is rooting for. They’re going to feel horrible when Arie breaks it off with her and will want her to have her own happy ending. She’s personable and smart and already seems to be narrating much of this season. IMO, she’s going to be America’s it girl and they can’t have another Not Peter situation. They want a fan favorite to get the ratings back up.

We also have to remember she’s a publicist. She’s in the business of PR and image so I think she’ll go into it with a little bit of an advantage.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:07 pm

@SeekAny Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten that she is in the PR business. Then she should be aware of how this stuff works. Unfortunately, she may feel she has the advantage under the circumstances and we know how tptb manage to take a strength and turn it into a disadvantage. I would never bet against them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Would someone please help me understand this great and powerful advantage people think Becca has? Why and based on what? I’ve been absent for a while and I know about her reversal of fortune but how are tptb responsible?

I would like to know as well.

She was the spoiled F1 who was so cute with Arie, but now is going to be involved in a switch a roo. The viewers will love her and feel sorry for her and hate the new couple. There will be an outcry just like other F2's that they should be the next lead.

Is that an automatic shoe in for the next lead? Will she be able to carry the show, does she even want to be the 'ette, I personally don't know that yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm

I don't know if she'll be a good lead or if she even wants it (although I suspect the answer to both is yes), but I do think that's enough of a reason for TPTB to desperately want her. She'll have the best backstory since Emily Maynard. All focus is going to be on Becca by the time the AFR airs and everyone will have forgotten about Tia by then. This is no different than the show going after Melissa to do or getting Sam Frost to do it. It just makes for the best story and any idiot in television would realize it's just too good of a story to let go. Does that mean she'll get the Emily Maynard special? Probably not, but I'll think she'll have the most power to negotiate since her. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Aria wrote:I'm sure we'll all end up hating her too if she becomes the Bachelorette, like we always turn on the lead, but she would be an idiot to turn it down. Every Bachelorette, with the exception of maybe Jen, has benefited immensely from this show whether it's in finding a life partner, getting an push into the career they want, or just making a sh*t load of money. Jojo is said to make a million/year. I wouldn't turn that down for anything. She can take a few months of manipulation and criticism from the viewers in exchange for being set for the rest of her life. IMO.

Unfortunately yes, that happens every season with a beloved lead (from the season before.)
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Who else could they sell as effectively as Becca? I dont think any of the other F4 or even F6 come close. Maybe they have someone in mind who is not from the franchise, but if not - she's going to be the one they want without a close second. Who would they sell as easily - Tia? Kendall? I think her bright personality plus her prominence as both the rejected F1 (and her having rejected her long time ex to do so), plus her backstory just puts her miles ahead of the pack.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm

tigertiz wrote:Who else could they sell as effectively as Becca?   I dont think any of the other F4 or even F6 come close. Maybe they have someone in mind who is not from the franchise, but if not - she's going to be the one they want without a close second.  Who would they sell as easily - Tia? Kendall? I think her bright personality plus her prominence as both the rejected F1 (and her having rejected her long time ex to do so), plus her backstory just puts her miles ahead of the pack.  

While I agree that she is in good standing for the ette role, a lot could still happen with the edit, public opinion and Becca herself.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Who else could they sell as effectively as Becca?   I dont think any of the other F4 or even F6 come close. Maybe they have someone in mind who is not from the franchise, but if not - she's going to be the one they want without a close second.  Who would they sell as easily - Tia? Kendall? I think her bright personality plus her prominence as both the rejected F1 (and her having rejected her long time ex to do so), plus her backstory just puts her miles ahead of the pack.  

While I agree that she is in good standing for the ette role, a lot could still happen with the edit, public opinion and Becca herself.
I agree @kolormiblnd but, thank you @tigertiz and @Aria for taking the time to explain why you feel Becca has the advantage for next Bachelorette. I don’t know what to think until I see how it plays out.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:

IA She and this person are the most recent followers of each other. He plays hockey in South Carolina.

curtgogol

https://www.instagram.com/curtgogol/?hl=en
Curt Gogol Hockey Real Estate Doodle dad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Becca’s herding peacocks in Caroline’s latest instagram story. And Tia and Caroline are laughing in the background. I’d be a fan regardless of what happened with Arie. She just seems like a cool chick. And would be a lead I could root for.

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 8ad57e10
@carolinelunny
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 pm

SeekAny wrote:She’s going to be the one America is rooting for. They’re going to feel horrible when Arie breaks it off with her and will want her to have her own happy ending. She’s personable and smart and already seems to be narrating much of this season. IMO, she’s going to be America’s it girl and they can’t have another Not Peter situation. They want a fan favorite to get the ratings back up

We also have to remember she’s a publicist. She’s in the business of PR and image so I think she’ll go into it with a little bit of an advantage.

She's done 3 maybe 4 PI's. They show the MOT girls more than her. For the unspoiled viewer she may not be the most popular, yes she is for the spoiled.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

IA She and this person are the most recent followers of each other. He plays hockey in South Carolina.

curtgogol

https://www.instagram.com/curtgogol/?hl=en
Curt Gogol Hockey Real Estate Doodle dad

I am checking and I see that he is also following Caroline and Tia. I will let you know if there are others.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger