SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:30 am

Eh. Go get a new piercing or tat. Buy a new pr of shoes or a bag. Get over it. 5 hours of primping and pampering will cure the Fleiss.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Heard an interview with Beks and Julia Litman.
She said when CH mentioned she was going to be on BIP, that wasn’t true. No negotiations going on about that.
She thinks a Becca will be the Bette
Tia said she loved Arie after the first date or after spending about 3 hours with him

TIA loved him after 3 hours? Wow. Just wow. The bubble is magical. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
She said when CH mentioned she was going to be on BIP, that wasn’t true. No negotiations going on about that.
Tia said she loved Arie after the first date or after spending about 3 hours with him

TIA loved him after 3 hours?  Wow.  Just wow.  The bubble is magical.  laugh out loud

Or, the thirst to be Bachelorette is super strong.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:16 am

Here is the interview. IMO it’s more entertaining than some of the episodes this season. giggling
She has some interesting things to say about Arie, Tia and Krystal, and she is praising Becca and Kendall.
About the missing persons debacle she says "I simplified the story a lot, because it doesn’t sound real and people wouldn’t believe it." And then she tells the full story… dizzy

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:32 pm

@blueblues thanks for posting. I didn't listen to it, but re BIP. IMO just another example of how TPTB work. CH specifically said they'll see her on BIP, meanwhile she has no idea? IOW she's not the 'ette? He has in the past asked the contestant during the WTA, taking them by surprise, but I wonder why they announced it the way they did and why would she out them by admitting that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:29 pm

@blueblues That was fun to watch! Bekah is truly an original.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues thanks for posting. I didn't listen to it, but re BIP. IMO just another example of how TPTB work. CH specifically said they'll see her on BIP, meanwhile she has no idea? IOW she's not the 'ette? He has in the past asked the contestant during the WTA, taking them by surprise, but I wonder why they announced it the way they did and why would she out them by admitting that.
I can’t find the passage now, but she just said that it was the first she had heard about it, but it would be fun and she would probably do it if asked.
I think CH just assumed that she would go, and Bekah told it as it was because that’s who she is.
She did apologize for spoiling the new ‘Bette, but they bleeped it out. It definitely isn’t her.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:06 pm

I was married when I was 19, and I am 25 now and I am very happy with my hubby. we didn't have a big age difference though (only 3 years), and we were in similar levels of maturity when we got together. Age is not really a factor here... but whatever. best of luck to becks!
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:19 pm

I really enjoyed her take on Becca because it’s what I thought I’ve seen myself. She said she was extremely open and honest, and that she’s a smart girl who didn’t come on thinking she would get married from this but was like who knows maybe I will, at least let me be open to it. Definitely seems like she thinks Becca will be the bachelorette and seems like their friends.

I like Bekah, she keeps it real and says what’s on her mind. She’d be wonderful on paradise.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:42 pm

I can not stomach Juliet Litman but I listened because Bekah M is a great interview. Her assessment of Arie is spot on. I love Arie but I learned a lot about him through this journey that I was disappointed in. The fun-loving quirky Arie I met during Emily's season has taken a back seat and all but disappeared. I just don't see the sunshine he once ooozed.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:46 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I can not stomach Juliet Litman but I listened because Bekah M is a great interview. Her assessment of Arie is spot on.

Can I just ask, is she obscessed with Ben? I’m new to listening to her and seems there’s so many references to him laugh out loud. Beks can articulate well imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I can not stomach Juliet Litman but I listened because Bekah M is a great interview. Her assessment of Arie is spot on.

Can I just ask, is she obscessed with Ben? I’m new to listening to her and seems there’s so many references to him laugh out loud. Beks can articulate well imo.
Yes, you can say that Juliet is a Ben fan to put it mildly.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3