SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:I still really like this girl!  In fact, I like her so much, I wish she would have waited to do this show in like 4-6 years. I think, if only she were a little older, she would have made a really fun Bachelorette.

IMO
I have always liked her for being smart and funny and sassy and real. But I absolutely love her for her loyalty and for showing no mercy with the lying cheating SOB that hurt her friend.  beatingheart bestbud!
All JMO of course.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:33 pm

I wish I was this awesome and poised at 30, let alone 22. Slay.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:55 pm

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:42 pm

https://www.refinery29.com/2018/03/194290/bekah-m-has-regrets-lauren-arie-the-bachelor

Hmmm...wonder why she is apologizing now? Note to Bekah, keep your mouth shut in the first place and you won't have anything to apologize for later. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:53 pm

I don't think she's really apologizing she's just making it clear she has no ill will for Lauren.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:55 pm

@Mommyof2 yeah that's what I was talking about the other day about not supporting Lauren.

Along with a "victim of his manipulating ways" paraphrasing IMO are not supportive opinions of his chosen one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:49 am

Zaynab wrote:I don't think she's really apologizing she's just making it clear she has no ill will for Lauren.
I listened to the podcast. It was a pretty good conversation, and I think Eric Is a good host.
Becca said that she still thinks that Lauren could do better, but she would want to reach out to let her know that she wishes her happiness. What she regretted was some comments on ATFR that may have sounded that she didn’t.

She hasn’t changed her mind about Arie one bit. Good for her IMO! :yes:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:07 pm

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/bekah-m-kendall-bachelor-conversation.html

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Got to love it: from source above. 
Ugh, Stop trying so hard.
(in regards to Krystal) IMO the pot calling the kettle black. 
And then she gives the perfect example: 
I was annoyed at the Women Tell All. Tia and I had a heated back-and-forth and I had come out with the final word and had gotten the applause, and when they aired it on ABC, she said the final thing and I was sitting there silently and the audience was clapping. They made it look like she won the argument.
At all costs she has to have the last word and win. 
Major ugh for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:29 pm

I got through half way of that article, and stopped. Me Me Me Me, they are experts now on producing the show.  How mature and sweet of them to sit down and gossip about everyone. :dripdrip

Will you two be going to Paradise at least?

KL: We don’t know yet because they’re still filming The Bachelorette, and Paradise films around June. So they’re not doing a lot for that right now.

BM: They just started reaching out to people. We’ll probably be on it. We’re excited because who knows who’s going to be coming from Becca’s season.

KL: Something funny is that people always try to pair you up with previous contestants or people who are in the Bachelor world. I’ve had so many people say, Kendall and Peter should date or Kendall and Ben should date.
<----- laugh out loud

Just wait till you go on BIP and the tables are turned. She's so entitled because she was on the show, so her opinion is more valid than a viewers.  no no

Yeah, I’m being a dick to him on social media, and I realize that. But another thing is he decided to publicly air his dirty laundry, which leaves him open to to public critique. As someone who’s on the show and in the public eye, if I have an opinion about it, it makes sense for someone like me more so than a viewer.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/bekah-m-kendall-bachelor-conversation.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 19 1838857674
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:27 am

I think Kendall did alright in that interview, she seems like a genuinely sweet girl, but IMO she needs to be more careful with the company she keeps.

Looks like people are really coming after Bekah on Instagram, so that might explain the partial apology. Hopefully she'll grow into a better person. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3