SELECT CONTENT

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Someone CMIIW, has there ever been a contestant who hasn't had a 1:1 until their HTD end up in the F2 mix? Unless I missed something, which is very possible, did Kendall have a 1:1 prior to HT's?

@EverStars2376 What makes you "think" she is in the F2? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:12 pm

I'm not sure it's even physically possible for Kendall to be in the F2, is it? The FRC was last Friday the 17th, but it was said upthread that she was seen in an Instagram story on the 19th and accepted new Instagram followers on the 20th. I suppose someone else could be looking after her social media accounts and maybe that was her twin sister in the IG story, trying to throw people off the trail? Otherwise that was a really short honeymoon period for the newly engaged couple. no idea
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 pm

@Eagle Eye Thanks for the recap of her SM activity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:35 pm

She and her sister were both in the ig story I saw, it looked like they were celebrating reunions.
So my guess is she is F2 or F3.
F3 but was kept there after the filming wrapped up.
F2 but let go early(?)
I am leaning towards F3
Lauren and Becca as F2 and F1

Last edited by star_D on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone CMIIW, has there ever been a contestant who hasn't had a 1:1 until their HTD end up in the F2 mix? Unless I missed something, which is very possible, did Kendall have a 1:1 prior to HT's?

@EverStars2376 What makes you "think" she is in the F2? TYIA
Deanna Pappas had a 2:1 prior to her HTD with Brad 1.0. She had not had a 1:1 yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 3 Keyken10

Kendall's account is still private but I thought she had more posts than this?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:03 pm

She did. (1017) She deleted quite a few. Now to check Becca's. Ha Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Kendall’s ig is now public.
I like her. She has a good taste, travels a lot, and seems enjoy her life.
I don’t think she is F1 though or even if she is, i don’t see her giving up LA lifestyle.
But I could see her being next bachelorette

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:51 am

star_D wrote:Kendall’s ig is now public.
I like her. She has a good taste, travels a lot, and seems enjoy her life.
I don’t think she is F1 though or even if she is,  i don’t see her giving up LA lifestyle.
But I could see her being next bachelorette
Me, too! When you land in F3/F4 and you possibly never had a 1-1, it makes me stand up and take notice as to how that may have happened and why.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:01 pm

It also makes me wonder just how much control the Lead has when it comes to 1 -1 dates. Maybe more than I assume. If they were thinking of her as a future Lead, why didnt they force him to have a 1-1 with her?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:16 am

tigertiz wrote:It also makes me wonder just how much control the Lead has when it comes to 1 -1 dates. Maybe more than I assume.    If they were thinking of her as a future Lead, why didnt they force him to have a 1-1 with her?

Good question. question I mean, don't potential (eventual) leads usually get 1-1 dates because of the exposure and TPTB wanting fans to root for certain people (as far as fan favorites are concerned)?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:32 am

tigertiz wrote:It also makes me wonder just how much control the Lead has when it comes to 1 -1 dates. Maybe more than I assume.    If they were thinking of her as a future Lead, why didnt they force him to have a 1-1 with her?
We don't know that she didn't have a 1-on-1. IMO until it's confirmed I think it was RS talking out of his azz as usual since he originally thought she was eliminated before Italy. He also said there's two 1-on-1's that he doesn't know who got them, so IMO his sources are sh*tty this season and he's making assumptions. Even Corinne and DeAnna (who didn't get 1-on-1's but made F4) at least got a 2-on-1 so I'd find it very strange if Kendall possibly made it as far as F3 with no 1-on-1 or 2-on-1. TWT though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+24
Norcalgal
summerdayze
MiniDiva
Newto
albean99