SELECT CONTENT

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Why doesn't she just self publish?

I think she doesn’t know how and is asking for suggestions on Twitter .

Back to top Go down

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:20 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Why doesn't she just self publish?

I think she doesn’t know how and is asking for suggestions on Twitter .

Not surprised she used Twitter... trying to build her "brand".

Google would give her an answer on self-publishing a lot faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Someone should give her Chris Sigfried’s info. He got his poetry book published.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:48 pm

It's pretty easy to find the info in a 30 second search.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's pretty easy to find the info in a 30 second search.

Agreed, but why not use your “fame” from this show? At least she is doing something and not just posing with duck lips. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:08 pm

She will probably pose with real duck lips...her taxidermy duck.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Sharleen wrote:“I’m trying to face walls I didn’t know existed and it’s hard to find them if you don’t know where they are.”
—Kendall

KENDALL'S HOMETOWN
Hometown week kicks off in LA with Kendall. Surprising nobody, this date revolves around taxidermy, but what I found really interesting here is how the TONE is so different from seasons past. To me, Kendall represents that contestant who could be seen as a caricature, who is painted as weirder than most and who could easily be made out to be someone you'd laugh at or deem "crazy". But because she also has a lot of depth and intelligence (and is SHOWN possessing these traits), it prevents that negative edit.

Perhaps my favorite thing about Kendall is how "in" on all the funny stuff she is. Like, obviously she probably has interests beyond taxidermy, but she's a really good sport about allowing her Hometown to be about this. For example, when they entered this warehouse, she said, "Welcome to Taxidermy room." (She didn't describe it as HER taxidermy room.) In the way she announces that she and Arie will be mounting (apparently that's the term) taxidermy of their own, you can tell by her laugh and stutter that she fully realizes this is hilarious (aka, she's not taking it or herself too seriously)... Oh, also, don't miss the split-second Direct-Look-Into-Camera™️...
Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 6 Gif1
I laughed out loud at two of Arie's reactions to this activity, starting with when he first saw the rat, er, carcasses (is that the correct term for a pre-taxidermy-mounting rat's body?)...
Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 6 Gif2... and again when he was attempting to stuff (fill?) his rat and his expression made it clear he knew he wasn't a natural at this...
Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 6 Gif3

In the evening, after her family time (I just loved her sister!), Kendall revealed she could see herself falling for Arie. This moment was adorable (never mind my gripes with the concept of "falling", as I bemoaned from my Flare soapbox), just in that she was so endearingly uncomfortable talking about her feelings, to the point where she basically fell into a kiss following this confession...
Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 6 Gif4
I have a bit of an issue with the pacing of Kendall and Arie's relationship, but it's 100% on him and the show and not on her at all. At this week's Rose Ceremony, it did feel like there was some pressure on Kendall to feel "ready", but THE GIRL HASN'T EVEN GOTTEN A 1-ON-1 DATE FOR GOD'S SAKE. Technically, this Hometown date was her first 1-on-1. I think given that, she is able to feel for Arie (and express those feelings) at a completely reasonable rate. Like, sure, you could argue she's opening up slower and "falling" at a slower rate, but in my humble opinion, her rate of developing and expressing affection for Arie is 100% proportionate to the validation she's been given so far.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:52 pm

I like Kendall and think she is by far the most beautiful of the F4. She is one of the few contestants I would look forward to seeing more of.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:57 pm

I like Kendall a lot but can’t help by creeped out by the Taxidermy thing. Can’t get on board with it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:03 pm

@albean99 For me the body is simply a vessel. Once we are passed it is simply something that eventually decays and is gone. So taxidermy doesn't bother me. I realize my opinion is probably not common and what most would consider normal.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:57 pm

Did we not have a Bachelorette season where one of the guys was into taxidermy? The only thing I remember about him was that he had reddish hair.

And of course there was Brad's season where one of the girls was in the funeral business. I remember Brad getting a bit grossed out by that on their home town date.

Just my recollections....chacun a son gout as the French say (each to their own taste).

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:34 pm

It was the guy's dad, I think @Newto. Wasn’t it Kirk DeWindt from Ali's season? The girl was Shawntel Newton.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+24
Norcalgal
summerdayze
MiniDiva
Newto
albean99