SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 15 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Lauren likes this. I am glad she doesn’t seem to take herself seriously and can enjoy the snark.

https://instagram.com/p/Be6AyizHM3e/

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Fb3d6310

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:14 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Did she move to Texas or wherever because of her engagement?  
IDK. I was thinking along those lines.

Her ex played for a team in Allen, Texas from 2015-2017. Starting in 2017, he has been playing for a team in Orlando.  Evidently he is in the minor leagues of the NHL because he has no NHL stats. All stats are for a minor league.  Investigating further, the teams he has/does play for are minor league teams to teams that are minor league teams for an NHL team.  In other words, he is 2 levels down from being on an NHL team.

So yeah, she may have moved to Dallas to be with him.  Allen is a suburb of Dallas.

When I read her ex was a hockey player I was confused cause I didn't recognize his name (hockey fanatic here laugh out loud) then realized he was playing for minor league teams. If he's been in the minors for the past 2/3 years highly likely he will ever make the NHL. Wonder if the broken engagement happened cause she realized he would never make it big laugh out loud j/k

As for how I feel about Lauren, i don't put any blame on her yet for all of this that's all on Arie. Will wait until the AFTR to see what all went down with them starting things up again.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 1f49c

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 8367-910 Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 I_got_13 Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:20 pm

sdmom wrote:Lauren likes this. I am glad she doesn’t seem to take herself seriously and can enjoy the snark.

That’s awesome! I’m sure it’s so awkward to see yourself on TV.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
IDK. I was thinking along those lines.

Her ex played for a team in Allen, Texas from 2015-2017. Starting in 2017, he has been playing for a team in Orlando.  Evidently he is in the minor leagues of the NHL because he has no NHL stats. All stats are for a minor league.  Investigating further, the teams he has/does play for are minor league teams to teams that are minor league teams for an NHL team.  In other words, he is 2 levels down from being on an NHL team.

So yeah, she may have moved to Dallas to be with him.  Allen is a suburb of Dallas.

When I read her ex was a hockey player I was confused cause I didn't recognize his name (hockey fanatic here laugh out loud) then realized he was playing for minor league teams. If he's been in the minors for the past 2/3 years highly likely he will ever make the NHL. Wonder if the broken engagement happened cause she realized he would never make it big laugh out loud j/k

As for how I feel about Lauren, i don't put any blame on her yet for all of this that's all on Arie. Will wait until the AFTR to see what all went down with them starting things up again.

He's been in the minors a lot longer than that.  I just went back his last 2 teams.  He played college hockey for Ohio State 2010-2013.

I found the info here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:31 pm

@havadrpepper ah ok thanks! so yes he's currently in the very bottom of NHL. yikes laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 1f49c

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 8367-910 Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 I_got_13 Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 pm

@Linds911 I know nothing about hockey but from snooping around that website, that is what I figured out. I know baseball has different levels of minor league teams so guessed that hockey is the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:37 pm

I can't see Lauren picking up the phone in her sad happy angry dying face telling RS guess what Arie called me. January 1st, IMHO she already moved back home, according to my earlier IG pics, she already knew something was up with Arie and IMHO Arie already split with Becca.

I cannot see Arie doing anything behind Becca's back. I can also see TPTB telling Lauren they need to film extra footage at her parents house. Who knows, maybe Lauren knew about the split but didn't know Arie wanted to switch.

There are a lot of possibilities IMHO but I don't blame him for the switch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:26 am

sdmom wrote:Lauren likes this. I am glad she doesn’t seem to take herself seriously and can enjoy the snark.

So funny! Don't forget 'Wow'. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:31 am

Millsy said it was hard because she also talks in a monotone .

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see Lauren picking up the phone in her sad happy angry dying face telling RS guess what Arie called me. ... snip

I can't either. For one thing, to the extent that she got something she appears to have wanted out of this mess, I can't see her putting it in potential jeopardy by involving RS in any way.

GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot see Arie doing anything behind Becca's back.

While it might be possible, IMO he didn't. We really only have RS (at the moment) to source a lot of our information from but he has been consistent in saying that Arie didn't go behind Becca's back and that Becca was well aware that he was struggling with his decision.

If what I have seen in the past is still in current contracts, a contestant or lead contacting another contestant or lead (past or present) prior to the date of the initial airing of the final episode - unless requested by the producers - is a breach of that contract. If the breakup between Becca and Arie was filmed (RS says it was) and clearly some contact between Arie and Lauren was filmed (photos suggest that it was) then production was involved on both encounters, and IMO that means that no contract was breached. But it also means (IMO) that all of production's spin doctoring was in play and the story we will see unfold is the one that production wants us to see - whether true or not.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:32 am

Lucas15 wrote:snipped.. But it also means (IMO) that all of production's spin doctoring was in play and the story we will see unfold is the one that production wants us to see - whether true or not.

Regardless of how bad it makes anyone look. That is one thing, no one will ever convince me otherwise! ITA!

Even when they have a happy couple, JoJo/Jordan Rachel/Bryan, CH tries his darndest to spin the ATFR with negativity.

It might be a good thing that Lauren is the type where she communicates in a monotone manner with very little expression. It might help her get through this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It might be a good thing that Lauren is the type where she communicates in a monotone manner with very little expression. It might help her get through this.

The fact that she can laugh at snark aimed at her (see the "Wow" and post above reactions) could also help.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689