SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:56 pm

I tend to think Lauren will be fine. She doesn't seem overly emotional to me, so that might help in navigating all the negativity. I still think Arie will get the brunt of the criticism, although Lauren will have to endure some of it as she will be viewed as the "other woman". People can and will be ruthless on SM. J mo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:50 pm

It's hard to know how emotional she is, since she's so reserved. She has already shown signs of jealousy though and fear or Arie picking someone else. Imagine actually seeing that play out? Obviously she's aware that he proposed to Becca, but it's a whole other ball game actually seeing it on TV and having everyone talking about it and asking about it. I'd imagine that you need pretty thick skin and a very strong bond to be able to ignore all that and go on with your relationship. Based on what I've seen so far I'll be very surprised if these two have what it takes. Lauren has trust issues and seems like a bad communicator. Arie seems to treat women as interchangeable and hops from one to the next before even cutting ties with the previous one. All I can picture is a train wreck. All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 pm

@mindless I agree. The fact that she's this jealous and insecure and possessive of Arie after only their first date? It's just going to get worse, IMO. You take a person with trust issues and a person with a history of cheating and lying and that alone with make it difficult. Add in the whole switch and the backlash they'll get (Molly wasn't spared and got just as much hate as Jason back then) and it's pretty darn near impossible to make it. I also think Arie has a very fairy-tale notion of what Love looks like, which is why he was telling the world he was happy when he first got with Becca and is now telling the world he's happy with Lauren. He's great during the honeymoon phase, I just don't know if he can make it when things get even the slightest bit tough. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:20 pm

If two people are truly in love and want a relationship together, challenges in previous dating won't matter IMHO If they feel they are the one's for each other, they will deal with it together. Besides, what does she have to be jealous of, he switched for her.

Molly got over it. She handled it perfectly IMHO. I was rooting for them all the way. I'm sure they are both well aware of what's coming, and hopefully have been discussing how to handle it together. None of the people he dated in the past were marriage material otherwise he would have been married. He's in his mid 30's, it's not unusual to have dated a few in the past. I'm not sure that there was any need to deal with anything difficult. He just stopped seeing them. IMHO if you're in love, then you'll deal with issues, together. He claims he hasn't been in love for the last 5 yrs. If he in fact has fallen in love, I think we'll see a strong couple ride the waves or tsunami's that will be coming their way. If it doesn't work out, it's no different than many before them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Aria wrote:@mindless I agree. The fact that she's this jealous and insecure and possessive of Arie after only their first date? It's just going to get worse, IMO. You take a person with trust issues and a person with a history of cheating and lying and that alone with make it difficult. Add in the whole switch and the backlash they'll get (Molly wasn't spared and got just as much hate as Jason back then) and it's pretty darn near impossible to make it. I also think Arie has a very fairy-tale notion of what Love looks like, which is why he was telling the world he was happy when he first got with Becca and is now telling the world he's happy with Lauren. He's great during the honeymoon phase, I just don't know if he can make it when things get even the slightest bit tough. IMO.

Agree with both of you. He lasted pretty long with Sydney. About a year . But that was only with side action going. Can he sustain without side action? Is this only a FArie Tail? I keep remembering what BabyBeks said. He was attracted to Beks because she didn’t need him, knowing he always went for girls that needed him. If all fails, her dad said he’d f@$#&n kill him so, there’s that. no no
Side question, has a family member ever threatened bodily harm to a lead? question

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:22 pm

JMO.  I think Lauren is going to be watching the scene where he sends Bekah M home very carefully. IMO, if Bekah M had been 25/26, there would have been no doubt who he picked.Bekah M was the 5th HTD he fought for, IMO. I was kind of surprised he revealed that he wanted a 5th one in his Build interview.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:26 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:JMO.  I think Lauren is going to be watching the scene where he sends Bekah M home very carefully. IMO, if Bekah M had been 25/26, there would have been no doubt who he picked.Bekah M was the 5th HTD he fought for, IMO. I was kind of surprised he revealed that he wanted a 5th one in his Build interview.

Interesting . I will say, he doesn’t kiss anyone like he kissed Beks. Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I tend to think Lauren will be fine.  She doesn't seem overly emotional to me, so that might help in navigating all the negativity.  I still think Arie will get the brunt of the criticism, although Lauren will have to endure some of it as she will be viewed as the "other woman".  People can and will be ruthless on SM.  J mo.  

yes What I pick up from her is that she knows how the process goes and she is fearful that she's one of the MOT women, that if she let her guard down she will get her heart broken. Not that she's such a jealous person. She's watching the other women being sent home disappointed. She also knows she needs to open up to him, which is hard for but if she doesn't he will send her home.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:58 pm

So Arie was dating Sydney but he was getting side action, and Sydney was ok with this? How do we know this? TYIA

@pbmax IA she's not doing anything different than anyone else that is falling for the lead. There have been worse, Courtney comes to mind. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Off topic, sort of. I noticed Lauren's MnG dress was eerily similar to the one Emily wore the night she met Arie. I know Emily also wore a white dress to one rose ceremony during her 'Ette season. I'd love to line up Lauren's choices for all RC to date to compare similarities. I can think of two so far.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:17 pm

Giustina Lee
Law student Giustina Lee, 29, spoke to In Touch Weekly about what allegedly happened between them. So far, Arie hasn’t shared his side of the story. They were together for quite some time and actually dated from August 2013 to August 2017. She says they spent time together before filming and that he has even called her since filming wrapped up.

She lives in Las Vegas and says that a little less than four weeks before it was announced Arie would be on The Bachelor, he came to see her at her house. Arie might not have known for sure at this point that he was going to get the job. Giustina says that they had a good time, had sex, and even spent time with her mom during their weekend together. Her mom was the one who told her that Arie was going to be on The Bachelor. She said she unfollowed him and then actually blocked him on Instagram so he couldn’t contact her.
https://www.inquisitr.com/4752902/arie-luyendyk-jr-allegedly-hooked-up-with-ex-right-before-filming-the-bachelor/

Sydney
Stempfley tells ET that she first met Luyendyk Jr., a race car driver and real estate agent who currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona, through Instagram.

"We started talking in January 2016, just through direct message. We kind of talked off and on just through Instagram, but I landed a job in Scottsdale after graduating [Miami University in Ohio]," she explains. "I flew out to search for apartments, so I messaged Arie and I told him that I would be in the area and he asked me out on our first date."

"We hit it off right away and started dating as soon as I moved here," she adds. "To my knowledge, the relationship was monogamous."

The blond beauty tells ET she and Luyendyk Jr. went on their first date in July 2016, and recently celebrated their one-year anniversary by going back to the restaurant where they first met: Chelsea's Kitchen.

Stempfley claims the pair’s last romantic night out together was their one-year anniversary dinner on July 19, 2017, less than a month before she picked up her belongings, like kitchen appliances, hair brushes, and bathroom essentials, from his house.
http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-arie-luyendyk-jrs-ex-girlfriend-says-she-was-blindsided-bachelor-casting-their-breakup

Actually when you look at the timeline he was with Giustina first ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So Arie was dating Sydney but he was getting side action, and Sydney was ok with this? How do we know this? TYIA

@pbmax IA she's not doing anything different than anyone else that is falling for the lead. There have been worse, Courtney comes to mind. laugh out loud

During their relationship, she thought it was monogamous. It was only after he was announced that she started getting messages from girls who told her that they had been with him during that time period. She also provided a text message that proved that he lied to her about hanging out with Courtney that day, but then admitted it when she confronted him.

Also; this situation just isn't comparable to Jason/Molly. Jason never had a history of cheating. In fact, he was married and had committed to a woman when he was in his 20s. Molly never had any reason to not trust his character. Also, as she explained, she had seen firsthand that Melissa was a totally different off-camera versus on-, which she had tried to tell him during the finale, so she realize how and why Jason did what he did. Molly also never had a history of jealousy or trust issues. Just very different people and very different circumstances. If anything, it's more comparable to Blake's switch in the AU show. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689