SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
XQZME wrote:

....where did we hear this tidbit of information?

I took a screenshot of the pic she showed him when she met him. It might have been one of his events or meet n greets.

How do we know this is Arie? If it's speculation on your part, or it looks like Arie to you please indicate it otherwise provide proof that it is in fact Arie. TYIA

At limo intro , she brought that pic showing how they met before . Many thought she was talking about meeting his dad. So I happened to watch again and noticed it didn’t look like his dad, it was actually Jr she was referencing that she met before.
What significance would it be to Lauren if she showed Arie a pic of someone else? Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Looks more like Arie than dad?

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 B1b38010

My Sc off of tv

I agree that this looks more like Arie.  In the first place, his dad has longer hair.  As she looks to be at least college age or later in this pic, it would have probably been taken in the last 5 years or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Maybe even an Arie’s fan from Emily’s season.
———————-
PS: Have you ever had any crazy Bachelorette fan encounters?

ALJ: I do have a lot of fans that come to the racetrack. I think that the cool thing is that since being on the show people can follow my career and my partners and see what I am up to. It's fun because they know what races I'm at, and it has brought a lot of new fans into racing, which, you know, I enjoy just because sharing my passion is what I love to do with everybody.

https://www.popsugar.com/love/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Interview-37547437

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:01 pm

I do like The Arie with Lauren that we've seen so far. Unfortunately the fact that he chose someone else first takes away (not just the magic of love story) his credibility and therefor I can't be a positive supporter of this couple. In some interviews Arie said that he'd like to start a family soon, that he is eager to get married ... and I would wish for Lauren to take her time ... to not rush into anything ... because he already rushed and then backed out, just saying.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Looks more like Arie than dad?

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 B1b38010

My Sc off of tv
I'm glad you captured this. Now the pic she brought with her out of limo makes sense. It definitely doesn't look anything like her dad or Arie, Sr. Why would she show him a pic of her with someone else? According to the previews, the storyline tonight revolves around who was here for him and who signed up to meet Peter. IMO, he got cold feet after a certain someone put a bug in his ear reminding him someone else was expected to be TB. At this point, who can he count on and invest in with his heart at risk? A safer bet would be the girl who obviously has followed him and attended his scheduled events. Interesting. I'm not sure Arie is cut out to be a risk taker which is even more strange being he's a race car driver. Maybe he better stick to real estate.

He chose a fan. What in the world!!! JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:20 pm

I’m just surprised we haven’t heard anything about them having met before from RS or someone here. Perhaps they never chatted, just took a picture together. Well at least we know she came on the show for him. Like you said, it’s one of the things he is torn about this episode according to previews.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:23 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I’m just surprised we haven’t heard anything about them having met before from RS or someone here. Perhaps they never chatted, just took a picture together. Well at least we know she came on the show for him. Like you said, it’s one of the things he is torn about this episode according to previews.
Oh, I doubt they chatted at length. There usually isn't time because there is someone in line behind you clamoring for you to move on. It just tells me so much about the decisions he made. His relationship with others are much stronger than Lauren at this point. I never pictured Arie as insecure. Who knew?

I don't doubt he came to care for her. Not at all. But I do doubt the foundation it was built on and what will keep this engine running so to speak.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 pm

I don’t think they chatted very much at that event either. But would be interesting if she was a fan of his . She said she came on the show to date / meet someone she wouldn’t ordinarily meet, or something like that . So she actually came on the show to date someone she’d already met . Arie in the end chose a fan of his. How interesting !   laugh out loud Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:27 pm

While I can see what you mean since she supposedly met him before, a lot of contestants come on the show because they are a fan of a contestant from the season before (who becomes the lead), sans Peter from last season or so they thought laugh out loud so imo no big difference here. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:37 pm

I personally think the pic looks like Arie. It looks to young to be his dad to me.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I don’t think they chatted very much at that event either. But would be interesting if she was a fan of his . She said she came on the show to date / meet someone she wouldn’t ordinarily meet, or something like that . So she actually came on the show to date someone she’d already met . Arie in the end chose a fan of his. How interesting !   laugh out loud Jmo

Just curious - what event was it and how do you know they didn't chat very much?

I wonder how Lauren would have known that Arie was the Bachelor when the majority of these contestants - and viewers - were told by TPTB that Peter was going to be the Bachelor. question

Wouldn't be the first time a contestant and the lead met (or more) prior to filming... MeAndI & Josh, Nick & Kaitlyn, etc. After 30 seasons, there isn't much that is new.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**
Post by mizzoufan on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Arie seems very taken with her.

Can I call them or what laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689