SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:20 am

Oh my.  Lauren posted an IG story recently of some guy asking to purchase lingerie/nylons that she has worn.  She used the hashtag, #businessopportunities.   laugh out loud  At least she has a sense of humor.  #funnybutcreepy
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by docnash14 Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:37 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh my.  Lauren posted an IG story recently of some guy asking to purchase lingerie/nylons that she has worn.  She used the hashtag, #businessopportunities.   laugh out loud  At least she has a sense of humor.  #funnybutcreepy

I actually find her to be quite witty on her social media. And I sensed that Arie was trying to defend her against all of those describing her as boring, etc when he described her on People's piece as "beautiful and witty."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:10 am

docnash14 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Oh my.  Lauren posted an IG story recently of some guy asking to purchase lingerie/nylons that she has worn.  She used the hashtag, #businessopportunities.   laugh out loud  At least she has a sense of humor.  #funnybutcreepy

I actually find her to be quite witty on her social media.  And I sensed that Arie was trying to defend her against all of those describing her as boring, etc when he described her on People's piece as "beautiful and witty."

Maybe TPTB are trying to portray her a certain way. Nothing we’ve seen so far has shown her as “witty”. Arie did seem to be defending her by describing her that way.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:41 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Notice the same turn of the neck and the upper left hair sticks out on both pics
Bottom pic taken from YouTube racing vid in St Pete Florida 3/2017. Not saying that’s where she could have met him but, it shows he’s under those type of tents , scalloped edges and all
snip for brevity

IMO a great piece of evidence collection and presentation. IIRC tents such as these are pretty common at many racetracks. And as you've presented it makes it very plausible that the picture is of Lauren and Arie. That doesn't mean they really knew each other - IMO Arie has taken many pictures with fans at various races and I doubt he remembers most of them. But it does suggest that Lauren knew of Arie (though probably not because she knew him) and therefore when she said she went on the show to meet someone she would not otherwise could have met, she might well have been thinking of Arie. It also suggests that Lauren might be a race fan which could add to her attraction to Arie.

At this link is the M&G and it does show Lauren holding something by her side and later on a picture - face down - on a cocktail table so she did have it. But as has been noted, Lauren had almost no camera time on Episode 1. I suspect they edited out anything that had to do with the picture, her showing it to Arie and them talking about it; but IMO all of those things probably happened.

Docnash I also have found her social media entertaining. The #businessopportunities hashtag is, to me - funny. I also enjoyed her like of the "Wow" story making fun of her from the Paris date and had a couple of chuckles of her liking a story with several identical dead-pan images of her captioned as her many moods. She doesn't take herself too seriously and laughs rather than getting defensive. The show has picked to give her a specific personality but IMO that doesn't mean the real life Lauren is that way.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:53 am

She is being edited as one-dimensional, imo.  I am sure she said more than "wow" when exploring Paris.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  Arie obviously has seen a different side to her than what we are being shown on our screen. Now, I will say that she seems reserved and quiet.  Remember Emily (Brad 2.0) was all upset on ATFR that she was edited as boring or doing boring activities. Emily has a quiet demeanor as well, but she is definitely more feisty.  Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:30 pm

@Lucas15 Thank you.  For me, the trying to establish that Lauren did indeed meet Arie and not another family member or friend of his is significant . Not that they knew each other personally,  but rather how interesting that in the sea of #notpeter, they find ONE person who was possibly a fan of Arie. The one person he has a conversation about choosing the wrong person. The one person who on her bio says her  desire is to drive fast giggling I’ve said, she reminded him of Emily. He tells her about his past loss and the only other person was Emily. He even compared his feelings to Emily. Is this all just by chance? Did the stars just happen to align so perfectly for them that they needed a story arc or conflict to be created ? . It’s been stated here that producers know how to push buttons , did the push Lauren’s reminiscent of the Emily Arie fell in love with? We are on a wait and see pattern , but there are things that can make you go, hmm. At the very least.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@Lucas15 Thank you.  For me, the trying to establish that Lauren did indeed meet Arie and not another family member or friend of his is significant . Not that they knew each other personally,  but rather how interesting that in the sea of #notpeter, they find ONE person who was possibly a fan of Arie. The one person he has a conversation about choosing the wrong person. The one person who on her bio says her  desire is to drive fast giggling I’ve said, she reminded him of Emily. He tells her about his past loss and the only other person was Emily. He even compared his feelings to Emily. Is this all just by chance? Did the stars just happen to align so perfectly for them that they needed a story arc or conflict to be created ? . It’s been stated here that producers know how to push buttons , did the push Lauren’s reminiscent of the Emily Arie fell in love with? We are on a wait and see pattern , but there are things that can make you go, hmm. At the very least.

@Stone_Hedge That's all very interesting indeed. :yes: It's too bad things somehow went haywire at the end, but it's not the end of the world. They can overcome it if they are right for each other. Get Molly on the phone! I like her personality for him. She's classy, poised, thoughtful and I see her witty side on SM. IA, she probably reminds him of Emily. I can see that too. I don't think we're seeing a very complete picture of her on screen. She's been pretty cautious in front of the camera, but that's OK. I'm sure many contestants wish they had been. Emily was more guarded the first season with Brad. I don't know how they get used to cameras all around them, so it's understandable to me. He seems to have her on a pedestal and she checks a lot of his boxes so IDK, it just may work!

I missed your race track caps last night. Wow! Excellent job!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:45 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:@Lucas15 Thank you.  For me, the trying to establish that Lauren did indeed meet Arie and not another family member or friend of his is significant . Not that they knew each other personally,  but rather how interesting that in the sea of #notpeter, they find ONE person who was possibly a fan of Arie.

And not just a fan or past admirer of Arie but one who at least has gone to races and is enough of a race (or Arie) fan to get her picture taken with him. Not only that, but this was the "gimmick" she (or more likely the producers) had her use at the M&G to be remembered by Arie. IIRC Lauren had almost no time shown of the actual first meeting - we only know (if you watch the episode - I have it on tape) that she had the picture in her left hand and subsequently put it face down on a coffee table once inside. I believe she actually showed it to Arie and they cut that out of the edit knowing what would happen later on - otherwise why not show it?

The one person he has a conversation about choosing the wrong person. The one person who on her bio says her desire is to drive fast giggling I’ve said, she reminded him of Emily. He tells her about his past loss and the only other person was Emily. He even compared his feelings to Emily. Is this all just by chance?

All these things actually did happen - we saw and heard them happen. IMO not so much by chance. If someone were to design and construct a Stepford wife for Arie, I think she would come out of mold just like Lauren.

Did the stars just happen to align so perfectly for them that they needed a story arc or conflict to be created ? . It’s been stated here that producers know how to push buttons , did the push Lauren’s reminiscent of the Emily Arie fell in love with? We are on a wait and see pattern , but there are things that can make you go, hmm. At the very least.

They most certainly, IMO, know how to push buttons. I think that's actually a huge understatement.

For a number of reasons IMO this season has been very "produced" - and this example of aligned stars is just one piece of evidence that makes one go "hmmm". I think we're going to see more on HTD.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:49 am

IMO, LB and the picture or even their SQT night 1 being edited out could simply come down to the fact she was not on his radar at that time.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 am

@Ladybug82 I agree. He has listed his top 4 women on night one being Krystal, Chelsea, Becca, and Annalise. And I think what we've seen on TV and heard from the women supports that. And then he said that by week 3, Bekah was the one that he felt the strongest connection to. So it really does seem like Lauren was the "Catherine" of the season, that Arie didn't really start noticing her until midway through the season. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:01 am

Aria wrote:@Ladybug82 I agree. He has listed his top 4 women on night one being Krystal, Chelsea, Becca, and Annalise. And I think what we've seen on TV and heard from the women supports that. And then he said that by week 3, Bekah was the one that he felt the strongest connection to. So it really does seem like Lauren was the "Catherine" of the season, that Arie didn't really start noticing her until midway through the season. IMO.

Possibly true. IIRC though, Arie had said to Lauren that he wanted to have a date with her on Episode 4 so IMO she actually was on his radar then. He didn't get one on Episode 5 though - not until Episode 6 did they give him a date with her and that was not his doing IMO - that was the producers wanting to hold off. In a cast roster already filled out with girls wanting to meet Peter (and thinking that they would) they had at least one wanting to meet "not Peter" so I can understand why they wouldn't want viewers to know that. I believe that they really did have footage of her at the M&G showing Arie the picture but didn't show it. They could have never planned to show it - or they could have pulled it out at the very last minute once they had reason to already know what would happen at the end.

While I'm at it. another thing that makes me go "hmmm" about this season is Becca. They got her ex BF to come back on the show and propose to her. IMO something like that doesn't just suddenly happen at the last minute - that has to be planned in advance - usually well in advance. What would have happened had they planned his return for just before the FRC but Arie let Becca go before they could pull it off? This was, IMO, one of the most dramatic "returning ex bf" storylines that they've ever had - not only did they have one willing to come on the show, they had one willing to propose on the show. I don't think they wanted that dramatic twist to get away from them or not be able to use it - they had to make sure that Becca was still on the show at the time they brought the ex on which means, IMO, that they had to make sure Arie kept Becca around so they could run the gimmick. Very possible in my mind that the early episode 2 date was part of how they made sure that Becca stayed around and viewers got interested and invested in her.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 am

@Lucas15 I agree and very good points.

I don't believe Becca was 100% sold on Arie, to me their pairing seems out of convenience because of the show (premise) ... I'm not saying that she didn't find him attractive or that their time she didn't enjoy, I just don't think she would have settled (thinking about the whole proposal thing) if she had had other options (not her ex and not Peter) ... but it appears to me she did settle, because it was romantic, because it was "fairytale" ... because it was convenient.

That said, I still draw the final line ... IMO Arie should have not propose or any kind of way initiate a relationship with Becca, just "because" **... since it is clear as day that there were no deep feelings, no great lust/attraction (as he has for Lauren), just missing passion, involvement and consideration.
** because Lauren this or Lauren that, or TPTB's plot

So on the scale ... IMHO they've both done a reckless thing ... so I'm not crucifying Arie for ending it, not even for going after (back to) Lauren (actually that was the best he could do after) ... but I do find HIS FRC choice/decision to be stupid, irresponsible and tacky ... considering his image (that he is well aware of), this opportunity and both women's feelings involved. He may be a "changed man", but unfortunatelly for him, with the "switch" he sure doesn't show it.

And once again "falling in love with 2" storyline is just full of BS, which to me sound like "excuses, excuses, excuses" (please stop).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689